NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
iby2147 said:
Following the email, my status has now changed from 'In process' to 'Waiting on applicant'. I should send the statements tomorrow by God's grace.

Cheers
Hi Guys,

I have now received the letter via email requesting "additional and/or missing documents" but no documents are listed on page 2 only the heading. I have sent an email to SINP to ask for clarification. But after reading the forum it seems that everyone has been asked to supply updated bank statements, which I will get today and submit so long pending the response from SINP. One more case where the forum helps a lot!

I will confirm when I have sent the documents.

Good luck all!
Willem

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
willemRabie said:
My status has also changed to "waiting on applicant"... I have not received the letter or email yet. Will let you know once I have.

Good luck all!
My status also changed to "waiting on applicant" and SINP sent an email requesting 3 months bank statement.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesn't look like everybody will be requested to send an updated bank statement or any additional documents.

Only God knows the criteria for asking different people to send different documents...

I wish everyone the best of luck!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
is it another step? 'Waiting on applicant'? is it means some of our friends going forward more? yahooooooooooo
NO, It doesn't mean forward in their system! It means backward! because when they ask for document update, they send an email to applicant and they stop work on applicant's file and change the status to Waiting On Applicant. It means until those requested documents don't reach SINP, they don't work on that application anymore and it is a full stop!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishishir said:
Hello Victor
You can update I got Saskatchewan close relative request on 17 June 2014, I replied on 18th June that I don't have one and neither am claiming any points for that.
Thanks and all the best guys :)
Did your status changed again to In Process yesterday?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iby2147 said:
Following the email, my status has now changed from 'In process' to 'Waiting on applicant'. I should send the statements tomorrow by God's grace.

Cheers
Which date your status changed to "In Process" before receiving document request?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our spreadsheet sorted by "Status changed to In Process" and "Application received" columns.

Refer to our spreadsheet I think there is a logical document update request trend! Everybody is in odd rows, received document update request! ;)

Stone pass that step but I think Maryam, Benjamin, ... will receive document update request from SINP! :D

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
oh, looking nice. Is here anybody whose IELTS result got expired? my result is expired on 10th March, 2014. do they want it again? for all type of document are they give only 45 days to submit?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Our spreadsheet sorted by "Status changed to In Process" and "Application received" columns.

Refer to our spreadsheet I think there is a logical document update request trend! Everybody is in odd rows, received document update request! ;)

Stone pass that step but I think Maryam, Benjamin, ... will receive document update request from SINP! :D
Well,I will be sure of this once @ VictorPapa receives document update first.... :D :D :D ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
oh, looking nice. Is here anybody whose IELTS result got expired? my result is expired on 10th March, 2014. do they want it again? for all type of document are they give only 45 days to submit?
YES. I think you must act fast for your IELTS! They will give 45 days for your document. You must get your new result as soon as possible. Your IELTS result must be valid until your file reach to your local visa office.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Thanks Victor for updating the requested document section, so we may understand, that they mainly request Updated bank statetments

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
YES. I think you must act fast for your IELTS! They will give 45 days for your document. You must get your new result as soon as possible. Your IELTS result must be valid until your file reach to your local visa office.
If your application was valid till the application submitted date, then no need to worry, they wont ask for new certificate. I have conformed this with local consultant in my country.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I echo this, they shouldn't ask for an updated version.

Nepali said:
If your application was valid till the application submitted date, then no need to worry, they wont ask for new certificate. I have conformed this with local consultant in my country.

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
For those in confusion:

I have submitted an application to CIC. This application has not been assessed yet. Would it be beneficial for me to apply to the SINP?

You should check the average processing time for federal applicants at the visa office where your application is being processed and the SINP processing times. Please note that you will need to apply to the federal government for permanent residency after being nominated by the SINP, if you meet SINP requirements.

You should also review the Provincial nominees: How to apply - Application kit for further details about CIC's specific requirements to process your application as a provincial nominee.

You should also consider the following:

If you decide to apply to the provincial nominee program while you have an application waiting for processing in another federal class, you may be charged twice by CIC; once for your current application in the federal visa office, and again for your permanent residency application as an SINP nominee.
You may have to fill out your forms and prepare your supporting documents again because the federal immigration office may not return your application documents for you to use in order to file your application to the SINP.
If you believe you will benefit from applying to the SINP, you can submit the online application. Once you receive a nomination letter from us, you must notify the visa office that is currently processing your federal application for further instructions on paying fees and submitting your new application.