SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Dear All

I received the email including letter from SINP for updating the my bank statement within 45 days...

my problems is here, i invested my 80% money in prize bonds , so can i re-deposit 80% money in my bank account ? and then i will get updated one bank statement from concerned bank ....is it fine to resubmit such statement without any problem.....

Please suggest me.......

Regards........
Is your Application status inside SINP website "In Process"? As Abdellah asked are you in our spreadsheet?

About your question, I think they want to check stable minimum required fund for you and your family in your account for last three months. The purpose of this update request is to check , are you the owner of your money or you just borrow it temporary from some one else? I think redeposit that money to your account without sending additional information to indicate that you withdraw your money for buying Prize Bond, is not a good idea because they will think you are not owner of that money.
I suggest, ask more before doing something wrong my friend. I suggest you to send an email to SINP or call them and tell them the whole truth and inquire about solution for your current situation.

I hope, they help you in your current situation. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those friends, who received document update yesterday, I think your application status must be "In Process" now. please confirm that for updating our spreadsheet. ;)

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
if anybody knows the upcoming steps with our applications, please discuss here, for example: when our points will be calculate or what is the next steps? i think this is very important topic for now.

specially victorpapa,
as i followed you like to get information from all forum pages, what is ur thinking, depending on previous results in 2011,2012,2013? will SINP get nomination, all these 250 applications?

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
my status is in online portal ...waiting on applicant now from in process........

@ abdel......yes i am in the list..name is naresh........

@ victor papa...during filling application, i already mention chequeing account ...means i can withdraw and deposit every time .......i think they should not raise the issue regarding stable funds...finally they check money at canadian airport ...either i will have or not...........any way i withdrew my money to buy prize bond......may be i am wrong..i donot know.....if u have detailed specific suggestion then please let me know....
regards......

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
if anybody knows the upcoming steps with our applications, please discuss here, for example: when our points will be calculate or what is the next steps? i think this is very important topic for now.

specially victorpapa,
as i followed you like to get information from all forum pages, what is ur thinking, depending on previous results in 2011,2012,2013? will SINP get nomination, all these 250 applications?
My Friend,
As I know, SINP received totally 250 applications for our category (Skilled workers without job offer) and there isn't any buffer for rejection. I mean we are exactly 249 application now! As I remember one applicant cancelled her application because she went to Australia.
SINP is working on our files these days but as we know there could be some rejections for some of applicants based on incomplete documents or any logical reasons.

I think, the other name for calculating our points is final assessment! because if they accept our forms and supporting documents and they give appropriate points for each section and if the total point reach to 60 then they will accept that application and there isn't any reason for rejecting that!

We can see in these days, they are sending email and request document update. This means all of applications are under "Basic Review" (refer to their SINP Procedural Guideline section III) these days, An Information Verification Analyst (IVA) is working on every application and if there is anything missing or need to be updated then a request for updating documents will be sent to applicant and If application is complete then it will pass to final immigration officer who is the final decision maker. He/she will assess every application and he/she will send final result to the manager for review and after that if everything be fine, Nomination will issue.

As I know from one week to 40 days after they received required document update, they can issue nomination letter. First, inside their website "In Process" status will change to "Nominated" and then in the first Friday afterward they will send and email with nomination letter attached.

I predict first nomination will be out on 4 July or 11 July!
But who is/are that/those lucky person/s? Just God knows :D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iby2147 said:
Hi All,

I too got a request yesterday for bank statements of the last 3 months. The race is really on for SINP and FSW.

Isuman,
I believe bank statements alone will do.

Best wishes all.
When did your application change to "In Process"?

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Hi Victor,
Is it possible to write the requested documents in spreadsheet for understanding which documents SINP is requesting? and if the documents were missed or SINP requested updated versions?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manucharyanroza said:
Hi Victor,
Is it possible to write the requested documents in spreadsheet for understanding which documents SINP is requesting? and if the documents were missed or SINP requested updated versions?
Adding those type of data in spreadsheet is possible but I think getting those type of information from applicants is very hard.

Other friends who are in spreadsheet please tell us your opinion about Manucharyanroza's suggestion to add detailed document request information inside spreadsheet.

If we decide, then I will add those easily.

We are waiting.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
VictorPapa said:
Adding those type of data in spreadsheet is possible but I think getting those type of information from applicants is very hard.

Other friends who are in spreadsheet please tell us your opinion about Manucharyanroza's suggestion to add detailed document request information inside spreadsheet.

If we decide, then I will add those easily.

We are waiting.

Please go ahead victor...mine is fund update...it will be helpful for others who r waiting...
Thanks

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsuman said:
Please go ahead victor...mine is fund update...it will be helpful for others who r waiting...
Thanks
its good idea VictorPapa!!!

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello Victor
You can update I got Saskatchewan close relative request on 17 June 2014, I replied on 18th June that I don't have one and neither am claiming any points for that.
Thanks and all the best guys :)

willemRabie

Jul 26, 2013
Pretoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
iby2147 said:
Hi All,

I too got a request yesterday for bank statements of the last 3 months. The race is really on for SINP and FSW.

Isuman,
I believe bank statements alone will do.

Best wishes all.
My status has also changed to "waiting on applicant"... I have not received the letter or email yet. Will let you know once I have.

Good luck all!

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
willemRabie said:
My status has also changed to "waiting on applicant"... I have not received the letter or email yet. Will let you know once I have.

Good luck all!
Following the email, my status has now changed from 'In process' to 'Waiting on applicant'. I should send the statements tomorrow by God's grace.

Cheers

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
iby2147 said:
Following the email, my status has now changed from 'In process' to 'Waiting on applicant'. I should send the statements tomorrow by God's grace.

Cheers
is it another step? 'Waiting on applicant'? is it means some of our friends going forward more? yahooooooooooo