Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
TimeSpace said:
Seems all guys got 'IP' status have submitted more than one application, is it true?
Whose is that case?

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
lesley said:
Thank you for your prompt reply.

She graduated from university in Saskatoon and now working in an accounting firm as an accounting clerk. But she is thinking of if she goes and find another job but not related to her accounting major, would that also quality.
Second, if she going back to school and attend another major a child education, would the hours she worked during this period count also?
She is eligible to apply in two cases Student sub catagory and Existing work permit, but in both she should have a valid job offer in the field of her study which should be in the NOC A,B or O, http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/existing-work-permit and http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

First if she gets a job rather then her field then she will not be eligible as it states that she can have any job experience before but to apply she should have a job offer related to her field
Second, experience are counted for any time whether you are doing working or studying.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Guys any news ...updates???I have none :(
Still 2 weeks to go for a possibility of hearing from them ???

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
lsuman said:
Guys any news ...updates???I have none :(
Still 2 weeks to go for a possibility of hearing from them ???
May be Friday they will provide updates :D

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
stone1125 said:
It seems they are not on this forum.
BTW, some of them even didn't receive the review letter, so it's good news for those who haven't got the review letter.
Good to know. Thanks for sharing

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Months Required to Finalize Canadian Provincial Nomination Program Applications after Provincial Nomination Certificate is issued

http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial-nominees-processing-times.html

New Delhi: 15 months

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Nepali said:
Months Required to Finalize Canadian Provincial Nomination Program Applications after Provincial Nomination Certificate is issued

http://www.canadavisa.com/provincial-nominees-processing-times.html

New Delhi: 15 months
Countdown for 15 mths not yet started. Means long way ahead

So 15+12=27 mts. in total

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumu said:

No, It will done about one year after nomination. I think If someone could get nomination today then he/she will get visa on next year the same month.

lesley

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
lsuman said:
She is eligible to apply in two cases Student sub catagory and Existing work permit, but in both she should have a valid job offer in the field of her study which should be in the NOC A,B or O, http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/existing-work-permit and http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

First if she gets a job rather then her field then she will not be eligible as it states that she can have any job experience before but to apply she should have a job offer related to her field
Second, experience are counted for any time whether you are doing working or studying.
Hi lsuman , thank you very much for your explanation!

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
VictorPapa said:
No, It will done about one year after nomination. I think If someone could get nomination today then he/she will get visa on next year the same month.
Thats right vic. but diff visa offices have diff time frame and yet the common task nomination time frame is not complete yet.....but this time people are hoping that it will be quick......its good to be an optimistic ...helps us think a long time to be a short... ;)........an unborn child when u applied will be calling you "dad" when you get a visa :p :p

Jenny88

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 26, 2013
Med's Done....
April 20, 2013
Passport Req..
March 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
Anyone trying to get answers about their SINP aps email Kirk Westgard. He is extremely helpful and in high places. Really nice guy. Helped me a lot. Kirk.Westgard@gov.sk.ca

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumu said:

Hello,

I believe after nomination almost 80 % of work is done. After applying to CIC then will take maximum takes 6 months, especially for New Delhi visa office and specially in PNP cases for skilled category because skilled people are treated as assets for that country.

Lets say, In our case SINP if anone get nomination in March 2014 and in the next 7 days after nomination had applied to CIC, then by the end of Sep 2014 that person will get the PR. The whole process will be done in the same year, but this is the case for PNP as well as for skilled category.

Also what happens when applied to CIC and the IELTS date expired, since IELTS is valid for two years?

willemRabie

Jul 26, 2013
Pretoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
sumu said:

That is correct, that is the time to get PR issued. BUT if you read on the following link:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-work-permits-questions
I quote:"
Point 3.
3. How soon can I move to Saskatchewan?

When your SINP application has been approved and the nomination sent to the Centralized Intake Office, we can provide a letter of support for a Temporary Work Permit that will allow you and your accompanying family members to move to Saskatchewan. If approved by CIC, this will allow you to begin working or preparing your business operations while your permanent resident visa is being processed."

So if I understand correctly we can apply for TWP as soon as we receive SINP nominaiton. And TWP takes 4 months in my country according to the information published here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp (also 4 months for New Delhi)

Unless I don't understand the process correctly.

So if we get nominated in May/June we can still be in Canada before Christmas!