Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
As I understood from posts, Review letters recieved applicants with complete packages and those, who missed any document and sent it later have not received Review letters yet.

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
Manucharyanroza said:
As I understood from posts, Review letters recieved applicants with complete packages and those, who missed any document and sent it later have not received Review letters yet.
Agree with you.

Even I also missed Travel document and not yet submitted (waiting for their reply).

Not recvd any Review letter.

TS

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truptis said:
Agree with you.

Even I also missed Travel document and not yet submitted (waiting for their reply).

Not recvd any Review letter.

TS
We can understand that if some one didn't upload a document in the website or leave a section blank and also didn't send additional documents with email then didn't receive review email.

Or another theory exist, Maybe it is not related to complete applications, its related to alphabetical order of everybody's family name! Mine starts with P and it is in the second half of alphabet. Other friends who didn't receive review email, what is the first letter of your family name? ;)

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
We can understand that if some one didn't upload a document in the website or leave a section blank and also didn't send additional documents with email then didn't receive review email.

Or another theory exist, Maybe it is not related to complete applications, its related to alphabetical order of everybody's family name! Mine starts with P and it is in the second half of alphabet. Other friends who didn't receive review email, what is the first letter of your family name? ;)
its another good idea from victorpapa, brilliant,. really appreciable. :-* but I have received the same email on 6th Feb which we have got on 6th Jan. I have sent them additional papers on 12th jan and my last name is 'Momen'. what is yours idea now?

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
My family name starts with "P" and I sent some documents after I submit my online application. I received the review letter.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
its another good idea from victorpapa, brilliant,. really appreciable. :-* but I have received the same email on 6th Feb which we have got on 6th Jan. I have sent them additional papers on 12th jan and my last name is 'Momen'. what is yours idea now?
My Friend, I think you are an exception! It shows, your name added to system and scheduled for receiving that email but unfortunately the email was a wrong email! ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
My family name starts with "P" and I sent some documents after I submit my online application. I received the review letter.
Wow! you eliminated all possible theories my friend! In this way, There should be another reason for not receiving that email for us! 8)

One question: Did you send your documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca OR immigration@gov.sk.ca ? Did you receive the automated confirmation email from them?

joelunpe

Mar 28, 2010
Update my info, have received the AOR on jan 7th... But no the recent letter about your case is under review. I forgot to attach my wife passport n birth certificate.

Cheers,

Joe

beris

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Hello to everyone.i have sent my documents for nomination thru the SINP and i have only received a letter stating that they have received my application after two weeks.how long does this process to get nominated really takes and could someone help me please.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hi all,

Let's see what happens this coming week as no one knows why some of us are yet to receive the review email. From updates, we can see it is not in alphabetical order, nor does it have to do with additional documents sent.

I just wonder...

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VictorPapa said:
Wow! you eliminated all possible theories my friend! In this way, There should be another reason for not receiving that email for us! 8)

One question: Did you send your documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca OR immigration @ gov.sk.ca ? Did you receive the automated confirmation email from them?

I sent additional documents to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca and I also received the automated confirmation. FYI, the documents that I sent later are
1. Settlement plan- That I attached in one of the items under proof of fund during online application. I thought if they missed that as I was not sure where to add the plan.
2. An explanation of fund balance as I have transferred fund from one item to another. Such as checking a/c to term deposit, stock a/c to checking a/c etc.

But I think I did not miss any mandatory documents with my initial application.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
VictorPapa said:

One question: Did you send your documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca OR immigration @ gov.sk.ca ? Did you receive the automated confirmation email from them?

I sent additional documents to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca and I also received the automated confirmation. FYI, the documents that I sent later are
1. Settlement plan- That I attached in one of the items under proof of fund during online application. I thought if they missed that as I was not sure where to add the plan.
2. An explanation of fund balance as I have transferred fund from one item to another. Such as checking a/c to term deposit, stock a/c to checking a/c etc.

My Friend,
As you mentioned, your application submitted completely. Settlement plan must attach to Settlement Funds section and your second document is for extra information and you could keep it and don't send until they ask you to do that! But I attached my Settlement plan to Settlement Funds section but because of site problem in the final submitted application it was not there! I had to send it again with Email. ;) I think my theory get back to life! All complete applications, got review email and others are waiting for attaching missed documents.

Any Idea?

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I think your idea may be correct. I was also thinking another point. SINP may consider NOC factor. If they receive 20 application for NOC XXXX, they may consider to process in different batches. I mean if SINP plans to proceed with 50 applications, it is more logical to move with different NOC rather thatn concentrating with any specific NOC. This is my thoughts only.

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hi All

Any one who has received AOR and have engineering degree . pls respond here

Need to get some suggestion on it

My NOC code 2147

thanks

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
SP_BD said:
VictorPapa said:

As I understood from your explanation you submitted a complete package, as one settlement plan is sufficient and explanation of cash transfer is not obligatory too.
So I continue to assume, that all applicants, who submitted complete applications received Review letters.