+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
can anyone help me in getting the list of forms required to be filled for SNIP online application.

nak-canadian

Mar 14, 2013
Dear you got a very good band. I am also going to appear in the test please give your tips to get good band. I am planning immigration to Saskatchewan.
-The books you went through
-How much time you spend before appear in the test
-What is your educational back ground
-After how many attempt did you get band or was 1st attempt.
-Did you get help from any professional institute or person before attempting the test
-Anything you like to share for good band
Once again congratulation getting remarkable bands.
best regards
Ahmed Khan

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
sunnytheshine said:
there was no online application process before .... they r going to start this online process from 2nd jan...

I m also confuse what to do???
wait for 2nd jan to upload and submit application or upload documents before and submit it on 2nd jan
Even am not sure about this, I don't want to waste the opportunity to file the application for Can immigration. Its better to wait the views of other thread mates.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Canph said:
Even am not sure about this, I don't want to waste the opportunity to file the application for Can immigration. Its better to wait the views of other thread mates.
My occupation is regulated occupation in canada (software engineer or software developer) ... do i need any permission before applying for SNIP online application??

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
sunnytheshine said:
My occupation is regulated occupation in canada (software engineer or software developer) ... do i need any permission before applying for SNIP online application??
I don't think you need it before applying it is mandatory to get the needed licence to practice under your occupation after you enter Canada. Any inputs on the same is much appreciated.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
WHere can we find if an occupation is restricted or regulated on Saskatchewan? and what is process to apply if it is I mean how to ask the regulatory associations for this?

aman

dancingqueen26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2014 (application rcvd)
Nomination.....
September 23, 2014 (DD encashed)
AOR Received.
October 02, 2014 (PER rcvd)
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
November 06, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2014/3rd line-Dec 31, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 07, 2015 (PPR mail) Jan 12, 2015 (Passport rcvd at CEM), Jan 22, 2015 (ECAS DM)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport rcvd. Jan 29, 2015
LANDED..........
maybe June 2015
Hi guys... After being sad with the NOC released in May2013 for FSW, i am now back and got alive because of SINP. ;D
I just want to ask few questions.
1. Do you have any idea how much will be the fee for applying directly? As agents here in Dubai are charging USD1800 for the one time payment and USD3000 for 3 installments.

2. Does this mean that we have to wait for January 2 for us to submit all the requirements online?

3. Is online submission is the only way to submit?

4. 250 applicants means 250 applicants per NOC? am i right?

5. I have a personal account in the Philippines. My problem is we can only request for a Bank Statement/Cert in person. I can access it online and get a statement but my full name is not showing, only the account number. Do you think, scanned copy of my passbook and atm plus its statement would be enough?

I hope someone could answer my queries. Thanks a lot..

dancingqueen26

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
sunnytheshine said:
Can we open our account on SNIP online application before 2nd jan... and upload all the documents and submit on 2nd jan??
Hi
I think thewill be new on line form will update after 1 or 2 january and we need fill and submit the same

NewPlan2014

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Hi
any one have any idea about the Settlement Plan ? pl share if anyone have

Fewmoreweeks

Mar 25, 2013
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi
I think thewill be new on line form will update after 1 or 2 january and we need fill and submit the same

NewPlan2014
Thats right. They haven't updated the provincial forms yet. We need to wait until they update all those forms.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
APPLICATION FEES PAYMENT - Online?

Anyone have an idea about how do an applicant pay the application fees while submitting online application? Dnt see any info on their website though... unless they are not charging the fees initially.... anyone any clue on this?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi
any one have any idea about the Settlement Plan ? pl share if anyone have
As per applciation guide:

Settlement Plan
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada's online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your SINP application.

Go to www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index to create one.

Hope this helps!

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
regina_jy said:
Anyone have an idea about how do an applicant pay the application fees while submitting online application? Dnt see any info on their website though... unless they are not charging the fees initially.... anyone any clue on this?
SNIP does not charge anything for nomination. I even did not see anything related to SNIP fees on their application guideline.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
dancingqueen26 said:
Hi guys... After being sad with the NOC released in May2013 for FSW, i am now back and got alive because of SINP. ;D
I just want to ask few questions.
1. Do you have any idea how much will be the fee for applying directly? As agents here in Dubai are charging USD1800 for the one time payment and USD3000 for 3 installments.

Ans: It is upto you if you want to hire an agent or do it yourself. there is no fee from SINP. you will only pay federal fees once you get selected by SINP. If you can learn the procedure and know what documents required, you will save money. I have lived in Dubai and agent charges are huge when you count it in AED.

2. Does this mean that we have to wait for January 2 for us to submit all the requirements online?
Yes.

3. Is online submission is the only way to submit?
Yes

4. 250 applicants means 250 applicants per NOC? am i right?
NO. total 250 will accepted without job offer. If I am wrong then please someone correct me but guideline says so.

5. I have a personal account in the Philippines. My problem is we can only request for a Bank Statement/Cert in person. I can access it online and get a statement but my full name is not showing, only the account number. Do you think, scanned copy of my passbook and atm plus its statement would be enough?
Proper bank statements with bank stamp is required as you will be submitting it online. I suggest you call your bank relationship manager and ask him to print out your statements and scan it and email it to you.

I hope someone could answer my queries. Thanks a lot..

dancingqueen26