Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
iby2147 said:
No change yet. Waiting continues
Same. No change on status yet. I think we should give it at least a month. Dont over estimate SINP. :)

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Yet, My application status in RECEIVED and I have not received any confirmation e-mail?

I have sent three emails to the SINP. Also, I left phone messages twice. Unfortunately the SINP gave no response to my e-mails and phone messages.

and My application status got no change yet!

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
mahdina1 said:
Yet, My application status in RECEIVED and I have not received any confirmation e-mail?

I have sent three emails to the SINP. Also, I left phone messages twice. Unfortunately the SINP gave no response to my e-mails and phone messages.

Well you have done all you could. I guess you just have to wait and see now

AramPoghosyan

Jan 19, 2014
mahdina1 said:

In your profile check the spelling of your contact email adress and if it is not correct, then edit it

chde0883

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I have put file on 10th Jan.. and Still no notification from the SINP. So what i have to understand?

One of my friend has submitted file on 7th and he received rejection letter on 14th Jan.

If you have any news pls share ...

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chde0883 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have put file on 10th Jan.. and Still no notification from the SINP. So what i have to understand?

One of my friend has submitted file on 7th and he received rejection letter on 14th Jan.

If you have any news pls share ...
Maybe your email address is not correct in your profile. you can check it and if it is correct, maybe you are in their reserve list for further announcement.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chde0883 said:
My email id is correct. I have checked ones again. So is it good sign or bad ? Pl. share your view.
If you didn't get any rejection letter then I think it should be a good sign! Because in this situation at least you didn't receive rejection letter and there must be a little hope. ;) How about your Application status inside their website? Is it blank or application received or it is still submitted?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
chde0883 said:
My email id is correct. I have checked ones again. So is it good sign or bad ? Pl. share your view.
Hi Chde

Please login to the SINP portal and check the status of your application. You will get your answer there.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chde0883 said:
Still its showing Application Submitted.
I Think its a very good sign that they didn't reject you and they will decide on your application in near future. What is your NOC code? Is it possible that your NOC code is rare among applicants and it is needed in SASK?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

I hope to hear good news for all of us from SINP today....

Fingers Crossed 8)
I hope too! :D
I think they will update their Intake Threshold page today and they get tired with that and then need rest, they will work on other things tomorrow!!! :p

It's a working method in SASK! ;) ;D