Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Ppl have u thouht about australia...hmmm....m having a second thought abt it....may be ppl who got rejected have their occupation in the aus occuptn list....processing tm is also not that bad....12 mnths...

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
lsuman said:
Ppl have u thouht about australia...hmmm....m having a second thought abt it....may be ppl who got rejected have their occupation in the aus occuptn list....processing tm is also not that bad....12 mnths...
Yeah, OZ is cool but the nomination, and immigration process is altogether cumbersome with skillselect and Expression of Interest.

Please share any idea that can help. I do not seem to understand their process. Please help with info. Will love to try the OZ option.

Thanks for bringing this up. Thanks

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
jig nesh said:
I see lot of ppl have left forum after getting rejection letter. I can understand their pain as I have been through similar situation in past. All I can say is stay positive and stay informed by participating in various forums. this forum tends to create very emotional environment here for all of us and even if we are competing against each other to get a slot, it still hurts if any of our forum member misses a chance. Sad but bitter truth.
True.
It has really gone quiet here...

mylcdmonitor

Jan 15, 2014
i sent an email to them, and this is the response :

Thank you for your email.

The International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer has reached the intake threshold. An application, regardless of date it was submitted, will not be accepted as long as it was received beyond the intake threshold. i.e. the moment the threshold is reached, that point of time represents the completion of the intake threshold.

We recognize that there were technical issues on the day the online application system launched; however, all applicants applying to this category experienced these issues and no applications were given special consideration over others. Applicants who are not included in the first 250 applications to this category received notice by email

Your application has been re-checked and the status is still the same.

Kind Regards SINP

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
mylcdmonitor said:

The International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer has reached the intake threshold. An application, regardless of date it was submitted, will not be accepted as long as it was received beyond the intake threshold. i.e. the moment the threshold is reached, that point of time represents the completion of the intake threshold.

We recognize that there were technical issues on the day the online application system launched; however, all applicants applying to this category experienced these issues and no applications were given special consideration over others. Applicants who are not included in the first 250 applications to this category received notice by email

Kind Regards SINP
[/quote

So, It means that....who has rcvd the AOR also has the chances of rejection due to threshold and technical problem?

TS

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
mylcdmonitor said:

Kind Regards SINP
And what is your status?

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
AIMS Passion said:
Yeah, OZ is cool but the nomination, and immigration process is altogether cumbersome with skillselect and Expression of Interest.

Please share any idea that can help. I do not seem to understand their process. Please help with info. Will love to try the OZ option.

Hi aims,

All the info are in their website, take out some time and spend few time in browsing.
http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/
Its is not as hard as it seems.

mylcdmonitor

Jan 15, 2014
AIMS Passion said:

first of all u must get an assessment of ur education and work expriences from a related organization in asutralia, like "acs" for computer amd it engineers
then if ur scores are less than 60 (include age, work expriences,ielts,education and,,,) u could have a 10 or 5 more points from a provincial sponsorship
u begin to get a provincial sponsorship and after that u send ur file to "diac" which is federal bureau of immigration and after that they select best points over 60, if have mire points than 60 ur chance and ur process will be sooner than others

GOD bless u all

Aarav2509

Jan 2, 2014
gst8486 said:
Lets initiate an online petition against them !
https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/group-consider?share_id=KJwxgBeFlt

All those who got rejection letter pls support.. This the best we can do..

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
Aarav2509 said:
https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/group-consider?share_id=KJwxgBeFlt

All those who got rejection letter pls support.. This the best we can do..
Why do you have this on your online petition? -->
"Many people filed their application without document and get AOR and some people stuck in to get it complete in all respect and were late in filing..so who is right and have right for AOR?? "

How do you know that people without documents got AOR? did you check each one? Come on people, they had a policy which was announced a long time ago and they only had 250 spots and those were filled up...It took me 14 hours to complete my application and I was up all night till 4 am and BTW I did submit all required documents and I guess all the others did the same. There might be other documents which they will ask but that is part of the process.

And also the system was the same for everyone at that time...no one had advantage over the other if he was in a particular place at that time, it was the same as one of my friends was in Regina and it took him 10 hours....so there you go.

Remember if one door closes there are always others which will open...so chill. Take care.

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
CanSask said:
Why do you have this on your online petition? -->
"Many people filed their application without document and get AOR and some people stuck in to get it complete in all respect and were late in filing..so who is right and have right for AOR?? "

How do you know that people without documents got AOR? did you check each one? Come on people, they had a policy which was announced a long time ago and they only had 250 spots and those were filled up...It took me 14 hours to complete my application and I was up all night till 4 am and BTW I did submit all required documents and I guess all the others did the same. There might be other documents which they will ask but that is part of the process.

And also the system was the same for everyone at that time...no one had advantage over the other if he was in a particular place at that time, it was the same as one of my friends was in Regina and it took him 10 hours....so there you go.

Remember if one door closes there are always others which will open...so chill. Take care.
I strongly agree with CanSask. There is no need to petition anybody or the system.

It was a game of chance...I, like many others did not get acceptance but live goes on! God will make a way.

However, 250 is a very small number, it could not have accommodated everybody even though there was no system hitch.

Please lets all move on, explore other opportunities, trust God things will happen for you someday soon.

A member of this Forum, Isuman has already pointed us to Australia, and I believe there are many more opportunities.

Please do not start any petitions, I am certain that they, SINP will call for applications in 2015, be prepared and ask for God's favour.

It can't be worse than this. Its well!

Please lets all keep together on this Forum, I kind of believe that together we will work out our destinies even though we are competing for very limited opportunities anytime they come up. But reflect on what happened from mid December 2013 to when the threshold for SINP 2014 Application without Job Offer was announced and rejection letters started to fly. We were all together helping and encouraging ourselves. It was fun and refreshing for me. It is well my dear Forum Members. When one door closes, countless others open, you just need to be alert, receptive and positive.

Cheers All!

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
AIMS Passion said:
I strongly agree with CanSask. There is no need to petition anybody or the system.

It was a game of chance...I, like many others did not get acceptance but live goes on! God will make a way.

However, 250 is a very small number, it could not have accommodated everybody even though there was no system hitch.

Please lets all move on, explore other opportunities, trust God things will happen for you someday soon.

A member of this Forum, Isuman has already pointed us to Australia, and I believe there are many more opportunities.

Please do not start any petitions, I am certain that they, SINP will call for applications in 2015, be prepared and ask for God's favour.

It can't be worse than this. Its well!

Please lets all keep together on this Forum, I kind of believe that together we will work out our destinies even though we are competing for very limited opportunities anytime they come up. But reflect on what happened from mid December 2013 to when the threshold for SINP 2014 Application without Job Offer was announced and rejection letters started to fly. We were all together helping and encouraging ourselves. It was fun and refreshing for me. It is well my dear Forum Members. When one door closes, countless others open, you just need to be alert, receptive and positive.

Cheers All!

Well thats the spirit!
You never know opportunity is knocking your back door and you searching it in the front door........explore ppl.....and grab it b4 its too late...

I want to share u one thing that I got rejected by Aus two times for student visa saying not a genuine student.....what does that means, I even dont know....though a fren of mine got his visa with quite a few fake docs.......my luck f...ked me...though m here struggling again hoping for the better so ppl do not loose ur hope, its quite hard to come up when u get failure where there is a lot of money involved (for my case). if this good thing not this time then there is still better thing waiting........

cheers

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Hi

Please don't encourage or motivate people on wrong doings..
Everyone in the core of their heart knew that this Small CAP of 250 will be filled within Hours, I myself sat for 14 hours in front of my Machine.

It was same for me, same for everyone. Only thing which was needed was the "will to go"...people who were able to do the hard work were able to submit on time.

But that doesn't mean that life's end here, we have a long way to go. More opportunities are coming, only thing is the "Will".

Please, & this is to all of us. Keep the spirits High and get connected to the forum, as our discussions will not only help us but the people who will apply in future as this will be their reference for all the work they will be doing.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Anyone with Application Status Changed....
Gul bhai It aint gonna change until 3-6 months or more.....