+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP April/May 2023 ITA - Please connect here

Otunba Gcfr

Apr 13, 2024
Greetings all, does anyone have an update yet on SINP. My ITA was sent in May 2023 and I have since done the needful, provision and submission of all documents.

I haven't heard any update yet.

Is this general?

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Probably might be some other stream then. And after October the draw scores have been so high that no one without family connection or with a job offer or in the hard to fill category will qualify.
The largest invites sent by sinp was on May18th ,2023 (approx. 1000 ) . Since July 2023 they havent sent any significantly big invites... But taking sooo long time for processing is insane .People have ielts expiring etc...... They should consider other factors.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hi everyone, any progress on anybodys SINP applications??
Nope still AR..the slowness is very worrying especially considering not a single July AR file has been processed. Also how come they have not updated the processing time on their website yet?

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Nope still AR..the slowness is very worrying especially considering not a single July AR file has been processed. Also how come they have not updated the processing time on their website yet?
True ! The new processing time for the 1st quarter of 2024 is not updated yet . Im assuming the 1000 ITAs issued on 18th May is taking lot of time …. Not sure though. Its already 18th April !!!

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
True ! The new processing time for the 1st quarter of 2024 is not updated yet . Im assuming the 1000 ITAs issued on 18th May is taking lot of time …. Not sure though. Its already 18th April !!!
Probably. But they have not yet cleared the 3rd May draw files yet as well. Don’t understand the processing pattern if there is one. Is it according to draw date or AR date or NOC or EE and OID or just random.

Jit_220317

Apr 18, 2024
ITA received on 18th May 2023
AR on 10th July
already 38 weeks or so
ITA under SINP OID, for mechanical engineer-21301
any one like me? received the nomination?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
the processing times do not make any logic / sense !!! Applicants are waiting for more than 40 weeks
They have averaged it out with the Aug, Sep, Oct applications as well. The country specific draw candidates from countries like Poland, Germany, Philippines etc got their nomination within 3-4 months. But that does not mean they don’t put out some additional information for the Jun and July candidates.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
They have averaged it out with the Aug, Sep, Oct applications as well. The country specific draw candidates from countries like Poland, Germany, Philippines etc got their nomination within 3-4 months. But that does not mean they don’t put out some additional information for the Jun and July candidates.
why are the june / july applications being kept on hold ?? What is going on !!! I am going to call them on Monday !

Atlinas

Mar 18, 2024
why are the june / july applications being kept on hold ?? What is going on !!! I am going to call them on Monday !
What after getting nominated? Do we need to undergo another lottery/draw/pool

how long that would be take?

Jit_220317

Apr 18, 2024
What after getting nominated? Do we need to undergo another lottery/draw/pool

how long that would be take?
As i understand, once nomination is approved then, you go to EE pool with 600 more points and your file gets picked, you apply to IRCC and receive PR. normaly takes another 8 to 12 months. One of my friends received PR recently, his nomination was approved in July 2022.