August 30, 2013
Med's Done....
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hello everyone.

Could you please help me through it... I got my nomination last week. What's next?
1.) I will be promoted from Food Counter Attendant to Supervisor but same employer, same company. Would it be best to apply for my work permit first? although my work permit will expire on Feb2016? OR
2.) Apply for my Permanent Residence. I still don't have my Police Clearance from countries I lived for more than 6months. (2 countries). Or proceed with my Permanent Residence Application even without my Police clearance? And to follow once requested?

Thanks a lot. All suggestions and personal experience will be appreciated.

Regards,

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats sinp.
1 To avoid more paper work or dealing with sinp or cic just avoid to do anything with your position change. you may already got one work permit
extension letter along with your pnp letter. just use that to apply for your work permit extension.apply with food counter
attendent otherwise you have to first inform about your promotion to sinp then have to get new letter from them .(will take time).
you can apply 4 months before so anytime now can be apply.

2 dont worry about your pcc.just first apply without it ,they will ask your pcc as a part to
additional document request.meanwhile you start to get pcc from those countries.

this is my personal advise you still can get some opinion here.correct me if i m wrong
good luck.

bravia

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2013
AOR Received.
?
Med's Request
August 30, 2013
Med's Done....
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Thank you so much for your reply.

I will proceed in applying my permanent residence and then after that, with my work permit. Same position.

Regards.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I think you have to gather all police certificate then apply, as this is mandatory requirement. If they ask for any missing document, they usually keep the file aside and that's how delay happens in processing.

Give some extra documents to CIC but not less.

that's my opinion.