+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP application - Regulatory or Licensing Credentials

yashwanth.258

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Hi,

My application is selected in EOI under SINP express entry category. My NOC 4212 required the regulatory or licensing credentials from CASW( Canadian Association of Social Workers ). I'm planning to apply for licensing but I had to submit the SINP application with in 60 days and I don't think I may get the license before that.

Can I go ahead and submit the SINP application with the proof of applied license. Is that accepted?

Please suggest the best approach.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: harshsharma6141

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

My application is selected in EOI under SINP express entry category. My NOC 4212 required the regulatory or licensing credentials from CASW( Canadian Association of Social Workers ). I'm planning to apply for licensing but I had to submit the SINP application with in 60 days and I don't think I may get the license before that.

Can I go ahead and submit the SINP application with the proof of applied license. Is that accepted?

Please suggest the best approach.
Thanks in advance.
Same situation... you can connect with me on 8411899988

rpsbhullar

Nov 11, 2017
Hello friends,
I want to say that I have applied, in oct-2018, for PR under saskatchewan PNP(EXPRRESS ENTRY) , my NOC is 2241 and I have submitted my EOI. But 2241 has not been in demand for approximately one year. Does anybody have any idea that when 2241(Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians) will be included in occupation list of saskatchewan, please?

Thanks and regards