+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Application Processing timelines

Yaswanth89

Apr 27, 2023
Hi,

I have submitted all the required documents on time for SINP application(under Express Entry category), the status is still showing as application received. Its been 2 months already. I am curios to know what are the stages of application( as a first step application received and then application InProgress later application validation completed?). Can someone explain?

Robertmarlowe

Aug 28, 2023
Hi,

I have submitted all the required documents on time for SINP application(under Express Entry category), the status is still showing as application received. Its been 2 months already. I am curios to know what are the stages of application( as a first step application received and then application InProgress later application validation completed?). Can someone explain? Mayo Clinic Patient Portal
Hello,

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program application process typically involves stages such as Application received, where your submission is acknowledged, In progress indicating your application is being reviewed, Application Validation, where documents are verified and finally Decision made. Processing times vary and delays are possible.

Last edited:

Zacharymartin

Aug 28, 2023
The SINP team reviews your application to ensure it meets the program requirements, which may take some time. Once your application passes the initial assessment, it moves to the "In-Progress" stage. This means it's actively being reviewed and processed.
YourTexasBenefits App

Last edited:
Reactions: Yaswanth89

Yaswanth89

Apr 27, 2023
The SINP team reviews your application to ensure it meets the program requirements, which may take some time. Once your application passes the initial assessment, it moves to the "In-Progress" stage. This means it's actively being reviewed and processed.
Thanks for the info Martin