+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

Brij311

Jun 14, 2016
Don H said:
Hello all,
Is it possible to apply for OID when EE application is in process?
I also had the same question. I asked to one experienced person and he told me that we can not apply two applications at a time.

I have the OID application ready but cant submit it.

Don H

Jun 18, 2016
Brij311 said:
I also had the same question. I asked to one experienced person and he told me that we can not apply two applications at a time.

I have the OID application ready but cant submit it.

Thanks

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Don H said:

Can One apply using a different log from the EE application?

Is OID application different from EE, in terms of what you will see on the second section of the application?

Brij311

Jun 14, 2016
adyola said:

Is OID application different from EE, in terms of what you will see on the second section of the application?
You will be able to submit the application but once it will be under review, immigration officer will identify that same person has submitted two applications and one application will be rejected. So its better wait for the outcome of EE and if its not successful then only you should submit OID application.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
adyola said:

Dear all, It's definite that processing time for EE is far less that OID. So, if anyone is eligible for EE stream, why he would go for OID?

Is there any specific reason I am missing?

Thanks

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
Agree. I think if your ee application sounds OK, we should not apply for OID because it is much slower (4.4 months compared to 2 months for EE). In addition, in later stage, with EE, we can apply CIC online which should be more convienent and fast
Now, let 's pray our ee application to get result soon.

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
fahad04 said:
Dear all, It's definite that processing time for EE is far less that OID. So, if anyone is eligible for EE stream, why he would go for OID?

Is there any specific reason I am missing?

Thanks

OID requires lesser requirement than being eligible for Express Entry profile (Having a profile cic.gc.ca is required in SINP Express Entry Stream). This is why some may find it convenient to apply in OID stream (Having an active and eligible profile is not necessary in OID)

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
tukelly said:
Agree. I think if your ee application sounds OK, we should not apply for OID because it is much slower (4.4 months compared to 2 months for EE). In addition, in later stage, with EE, we can apply CIC online which should be more convienent and fast
Now, let 's pray our ee application to get result soon.
You are right. But I was just trying see if one could try to safe guard and unforeseen circumstances (i.e. EE rejection)

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Seniors & Experts,

01. I applied in FSWP-2014 using NOC-0112 (HR Manager). I got full points in job experience as shown 8+ years service length. Unfortunately my application was refused for not matching job description. However, my NOC has been changed from January-2016 and now working in same organization as Purchasing/Store Officer (NOC- 0113 or 1225). So I would like to apply in SINP-OID with this new NOC-1225. Can I apply in new NOC i.e. as Purchasing Manager?????? Will there be any problem as I have been shifted/Transferred from HR Manager to Purchasing Manager in same organization ???????????

02. If i can apply in new NOC, how many point I can claim for experience??? Previous experience was in HR and new experience in Purchasing Manager i.e. total about 10 years job experience. So HR job duration/timing to be counted to claim full points in Job experience or I have to count only Puschase Manager Experience of last 01 year??????

03. In Education requirement, they asked for Bachelor degree of at least 03 years of full time study in University for 20 points. I have done my ECA. My Bachelor degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 02 years diploma, one the other hand My MBA degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 03 years of Bachelor degree.

So can I claim 20 points from Education based on ECA report?????????

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

I want to apply for SINP OID and still missing bank statement and university transcript.
Can I apply toady and send these documents within maximum 2 days (after applications submission?).

Thanks,

~A

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
AbdelAllah said:
All,

I want to apply for SINP OID and still missing bank statement and university transcript.
Can I apply toady and send these documents within maximum 2 days (after applications submission?).

Thanks,

~A
Strictly, NO.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
All,

Thanks,

~A
You can try in other not to miss this intake. I did the same for the May EE intake. I sent my bank statements and transcript within two days and called a few days later to confirm if they received them, I was told they had received them and they have been added to my application. When my application went to in process they uploaded my bank statement. So no harm in trying. Good luck!

bishnoishekhar

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19-Mar-2017
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
06-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
09-Sep-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Hi All,

Pls guide as I recently applied for Quebec CSQ on June 13, 2016 Can I submit my SNIP profile today or applying for 2 Provinces is wrong?

Thanks
Shekhar

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
bishnoishekhar said:
Hi All,

Pls guide as I recently applied for Quebec CSQ on June 13, 2016 Can I submit my SNIP profile today or applying for 2 Provinces is wrong?

Thanks
Shekhar
You should not try two provinces at a time.