Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Wonderland_1010 said:
Hi guys

I have a question. Does a commission paid job qualifies for SINP? I'm currently working as a salesman.

Thanls
If it's full time in NOC 0,A or B, i think it qualifies.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys,

Everyone please add your cases for SINP 2016: myimmitracker.com - STATUS Prepearing Application.

The intake may end in 2 hours. So we nee to know how many of us there and how they are progressing.

hossaingp

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

Do we have to notarize all the uploaded documents for uploading, kindly reply

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossaingp said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child It is considered as a government issued document. No need to notarize, just scan if there is an information in English as well as your local language.

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child You have to notarize it and translate.

3. University Degree + Transcript You have to notarize and translate them in order to get ECA evaluation report first, so by the time of your application you will have had this one already.

4. ECA Report No need to make notarized copy as you apply original

5. IELTS TRF No need to make notarized copy as you apply original

Do we have to notarize all the uploaded documents for uploading, kindly reply
I also have a question regarding completing forms.
What do I need to put in IMM0008?
"Program under which you are applying": Economic
"Category under which you are applying" field: Provincial Nominee or Skilled Worker?

Thanks.

yumi02

Sep 24, 2015
Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask about the In demand jobs. I read that there is NOC 1111 in the list but when I logged in the website, there is no such NOC.

What is the updated list? I know that 1111 is regulated, however, I already e-mailed CPA in Sask and they replied that if I do not intend to work as an auditor then I do not need to be a member of their organization. Do I still need a confirmation from them?

Thanks!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Trennis said:
"Category under which you are applying" field: Provincial Nominee or Skilled Worker?

Thanks.
I filled;
1. Economic
2. Skilled Worker

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
yumi02 said:
Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask about the In demand jobs. I read that there is NOC 1111 in the list but when I logged in the website, there is no such NOC.

What is the updated list? I know that 1111 is regulated, however, I already e-mailed CPA in Sask and they replied that if I do not intend to work as an auditor then I do not need to be a member of their organization. Do I still need a confirmation from them?

Thanks!
Find details on the NOC here:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1111

Well, i'm not sure that explanation will work. Perhaps if you want to risk it, you can apply with that NOC position (that is not an auditor), state your intended occupation and attach the email from CPA that you don't need to be licensed if you're not an auditor.
However, please note that several people have reported being denied because they did not have license for NOC 1111

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
yumi02 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Looking at the NOC again, if you scroll down to the bottom of the NOC page, you see similar NOC's that might fit what you do. Perhaps you should consider one of those that does not require licensing.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Trennis said:

Thanks.

Economic

Provincial Nominee

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
I filled;
1. Economic
2. Skilled Worker
Great,
So that means, there is no harm to put either PNP or Skilled Worker

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
No news from SINP yet regarding their policy and threshold intake for year 2016. Normally they publish this on their website in December each year.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
arsal385 said:
No news from SINP yet regarding their policy and threshold intake for year 2016. Normally they publish this on their website in December each year.
This forum would surely update us about the new CAP ;D,

According to the previous trends, It is really obvious that SINP would open their CAP in the beginning of January.

It was surprise to see several streams this year.

SINP is keen to welcome more and more Immigrants.

Good Luck Everyone

dejavoo21

Sep 12, 2015
Hello Guys,

Just want to confirm, if someone is unable to get a company seal and stamp on reference letter any chances that it might not be accepted.

Then what happens if the company I have worked before does not exist again or maybe they don't have a website of there own. What happens in this case?

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nickarter and all others!! I got my Nomination!!

Applied and AR : 04.12.2015
In Process : 08.12.2015
Fund Conversion : No. - Fund conversion did not happen in my case. The application still indicates the same details which were updated by me on 4th.
Nomination : 15.12.2015

Thankyou GOD!!!

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letstry said:
Thanks Nickarter and all others!! I got my Nomination!!

Applied and AR : 04.12.2015
In Process : 08.12.2015
Fund Conversion : No. - Fund conversion did not happen in my case. The application still indicates the same details which were updated by me on 4th.
Nomination : 15.12.2015

Thankyou GOD!!!
Congratulations letstry! Good luck with the further steps ;)

dejavoo21 said:
Hello Guys,

Just want to confirm, if someone is unable to get a company seal and stamp on reference letter any chances that it might not be accepted.

Then what happens if the company I have worked before does not exist again or maybe they don't have a website of there own. What happens in this case?
I have the same situation. The company I worked for doesn't exist anymore. In this case they recommend to take references from your ex colleagues and supervisors stating that you worked with them and describing your duties and showing the contacts of the people who provided you with those references. Overall, they have all the same requirements about the information needed and could be printed on a blank paper.
In this case, to make it acceptable by SINP and CIC, the signature on them must be notarized.
Additionally, as many of the confirming documents should be provided as possible:
For instance:
• tax documents
• pay slips
• performance appraisals
• contracts,
• promotion letters or letters of appointment

I also saw somewhere that they might accept job reference letters without notarizing if your supervisor can provide it on the original letterhead of the current company he/she works now.
I asked SINP about it by email yesterday. Let's see what they will say.

About the website. Give as much contact information as you can. The companies are not obliged to have their own website. I think officers realize that.

If you have doubts, just attach the explanation letter about every missing information you can't show in the references. It would be sufficient.