Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Dear learned members,

I have just initiated the application in OASIS and need your guidance. My NOC is 2171, an information security professional and from India. I have a family of four (including me). Two kids of 10 years and 3 years.

First of all, I would like to understand the difference between SINP OID and SINP Express Entry. I dont have the job offer and an express entry candidate with no relatives in canada.

1. What is the general practice? Keep the application ready in OASIS. Can we upload and make the application ready?

2. I have the scanned copy of the first and last page of the passport for all four.

3. I dont have the birth certificate as I was born before 1980. However, I have the secondary school examination certificate mentioning my date of birth. Rest all of the civil documents have the birth date mentioned as same - like passport, PAN card, AADHAR card and Driving license. I am creating a word document with letter of explaination and will paste the screen capture of all the five documents - secondary school certificate, passport, PAN card, AADHAR card and Driving license. Would it be okay? Also, I am applying for NABC, but can guarantee.

4. I have the birth certificate of the rest of the three family members.

5. Scan copy of University degree, transcripts and WES ECA copy are ready

6. IELTS score sheet is ready

7. Proof of funds - How should I show the proof of funds. I have investments in Mutual Funds and Bank Account. Does the online mutual fund statement/CAMS statement will work? For saving bank account, does the online bank account will work?

8. My spouse have the fixed deposit in HDFC from May on words. Will the electronic online report can be uploaded to showcase the proof of funds?

9. Shall I include all the statements in one word document?

10. How should I show this in Canadian equivalence? Which exchange rate should be referred?

11. What is the recommendation? - does all the document related to one category should be one file or can be many file - for example - shall passport scan for all the four in family should be one or the individual four copies?

12. Does all these forms need to filled right now? - means when the PNP is not open.

13. How many PDFs can be uploaded?

14. Are all these forms needs to be filled only when the PNP is open or can be filled anytime?

IMM 0008
IMM 5562
Schedule 4
Schedule A
IMM-5406
Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Thank you,
Pawshi

hasankhandhaka

Jan 1, 2015
sinp Kathmandu said:
Dear Hasan,
once you ll complete all the sections,14 sections in OASIS
it will lead you to the another part ,where u ll be able to
upload those forms and detail of ur spouse n child,I had the
similar issue prior.all d best,Hasan.

Thank you very much, definitely I shall follow your advice and get back to you if I face any problem.

hasankhandhaka

Jan 1, 2015
huongsask said:
After completing 13 sections in main screen (all sections are in green color), click section 14 Applicant Details-Final Page to lead you to the screens of family members, settlement fund, settlement plan,etc. Try to practice more and more, you ll be familiar with it. I started 3 weeks b4 submission date just to be familiar with the tool, fill infor, upload, re-upload, etc.
Thank you very much, I shall follow your advice and practice more and more, you are a little gem.

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
Pawshi said:
Dear learned members,

I have just initiated the application in OASIS and need your guidance. My NOC is 2171, an information security professional and from India. I have a family of four (including me). Two kids of 10 years and 3 years.

First of all, I would like to understand the difference between SINP OID and SINP Express Entry. I dont have the job offer and an express entry candidate with no relatives in canada.

1. What is the general practice? Keep the application ready in OASIS. Can we upload and make the application ready?

2. I have the scanned copy of the first and last page of the passport for all four.

3. I dont have the birth certificate as I was born before 1980. However, I have the secondary school examination certificate mentioning my date of birth. Rest all of the civil documents have the birth date mentioned as same - like passport, PAN card, AADHAR card and Driving license. I am creating a word document with letter of explaination and will paste the screen capture of all the five documents - secondary school certificate, passport, PAN card, AADHAR card and Driving license. Would it be okay? Also, I am applying for NABC, but can guarantee.

4. I have the birth certificate of the rest of the three family members.

5. Scan copy of University degree, transcripts and WES ECA copy are ready

6. IELTS score sheet is ready

7. Proof of funds - How should I show the proof of funds. I have investments in Mutual Funds and Bank Account. Does the online mutual fund statement/CAMS statement will work? For saving bank account, does the online bank account will work?

8. My spouse have the fixed deposit in HDFC from May on words. Will the electronic online report can be uploaded to showcase the proof of funds?

9. Shall I include all the statements in one word document?

10. How should I show this in Canadian equivalence? Which exchange rate should be referred?

11. What is the recommendation? - does all the document related to one category should be one file or can be many file - for example - shall passport scan for all the four in family should be one or the individual four copies?

12. Does all these forms need to filled right now? - means when the PNP is not open.

13. How many PDFs can be uploaded?

14. Are all these forms needs to be filled only when the PNP is open or can be filled anytime?

IMM 0008
IMM 5562
Schedule 4
Schedule A
IMM-5406
Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Thank you,
Pawshi
As I know,

5. WES only need for SINP EE stream. With OID, you don't need WES.
6. Ielts score if >=6 for all bands, you can apply both OID and EE. Otherwise, you can apply OID (OID needs lower ielts bands). See SiNp OID criteria.
10. I think exchange rate they will you the exchange rate at submission date.
11. Passport, birth certificates need to be separated for each family member. Each family member has his Own details: birth cert, passport.
12. Yes, all the forms should be ready. You fill forms, print, sign, scan, and upload. At the submission date, you may not have enough time to fill all the form. It takes me one > 1 week to prepare all the forms completely.
But the date to sign should not be out-of-date (within one month of submission date is fine as experiences I learned from this forum).

13. No limit but the size should <=4MB. For transcripts and degrees of all levels, you can combine them in one pdf and attach them in main Education section (not in sub-screens of Education section).

14. You can fill in advance but the date to sign and the form in for should not be out-of -date (within one month of submit date is fine).

You also need settlement plan in pdf (or scan before upload in to óiis)

HRG

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hi all,
Will two months old self attested docs work if SINP EE opens this month.
I had applied for SINP OID in August so will the same docs work or I will have to self attested it with current date?
Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Blinkie said:
Hello,
Pls is treasury bills accepted as POF in SINP? Has anyone gotten nomination with it?
Why don't you confirm it from immigration@gov.sk.ca

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Hi all

Would anyone know which documents will need to be certified when uploading the PDF's onto OASIS ? How far back can these documents be certified?

ruruva

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.
Translations may be done by a person who is fluent in both languages (English or French and the unofficial language). If the translation is not provided by a member in good standing of a provincial or territorial organization of translators and interpreters in Canada, the translation must be accompanied by an affidavit swearing to the accuracy of the translation and the language proficiency of the translator.

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
Hi Ashuindian,

Can you please send me the email ID to contact CIC to ask any queries....

Thank u.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Coolblacky said:
Hi Ashuindian,

Can you please send me the email ID to contact CIC to ask any queries....

Thank u.
They have no email ID. This is Case Specific Enquiry form, which u can fill Post Nomination submitting CIC Paper Base application or EE app. U can also upload 2-3 missing missing docs for CIC app. For sending this application u have to CIC Application No. or UCI no.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
hello frens,
why my first part in OASIS account shows
yellow and shows !! sign.how to deal with it frens.plz suggest

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
:(
sinp Kathmandu said:
hello frens,
why my first part in OASIS account shows
yellow and shows !! sign.how to deal with it frens.plz suggest
as far as i remember, after you fill the field out or uploaded your docs in that field, the "!" sign will gone automatically.

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
ashuindian said:
They have no email ID. This is Case Specific Enquiry form, which u can fill Post Nomination submitting CIC Paper Base application or EE app. U can also upload 2-3 missing missing docs for CIC app. For sending this application u have to CIC Application No. or UCI no.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thank u Ashuindian for your prompt reply....