+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
Hi gani1987 I think it opens every 3 month if we add OID than even more frequently. So you should prepare you documents and better is to upload them to your SINP account.
You can use your money but the sum shouldn't decrease the minimum level which is mentioned in application guide.

gani1987 said:
Hi

I tried to submit on July 21st SINP EE , but I couldnt as the application has already reached the threshold. Could any one please advise if there any chances of opening in future.

Also please advise on Settlement of funds. I have the amount in my Savings account, so the required amount for the past three months should be stable or if it is ok that any transactions if I made in between.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
DHYKAD said:
Hi Guys,
I have applied under SINP EE Subcategory on 21st July(Day before Yesterday) and it is in Application Received status. But today my EE profile became ineligible - My bad luck Sad (I think it may be due to my IELTS test result is more than two years old and I might forgot to update it with my recent one, not sure). But I applied SINP with all latest information. So do I need to inform SINP, the new EE profile number and Job seeker validation code after a creating a new EE profile? Or will my SINP application get rejected since my EE profile in SINP application is ineligible.

Awaiting Response and advise...
yes you need to update SINP about it otherwise your application will get affected too...

gani1987

Jul 25, 2016
ok. Thank you.

but small query out of curiosity, the Application is very long and has many sections and many documents to upload, How you all guys were able to submit on the same day.

Just asking , so that when it opens next time i can be ready.

Please advise.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ you can upload and prepare ahead. when the intake opens, all you need to do is click submit.

gani1987

Jul 25, 2016
zen2x said:
^ you can upload and prepare ahead. when the intake opens, all you need to do is click submit.
Thank you.

So I have already filled application for SINP EE subcategory,

So can I fill another application for SINP OID subcategory? if in case OID opens next time, I can be ready?

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Quick question.

At the point one declares a new baby to be added to the list of family members, is it required to send the child's international passport and updated POF immediately? Reason is, it may take a while to process international passport for the newborn.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
gani1987 said:
Thank you.

So I have already filled application for SINP EE subcategory,

So can I fill another application for SINP OID subcategory? if in case OID opens next time, I can be ready?
I am not really sure re OID, because EE is still more efficient.

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
While submitting SINP application, I missed attaching the job reference letters, then I sent these on email to SINP.
But now after 2 days also there is no email confirmation from SINP that they will attach the docs in my SINP EE application.

Do they send confirmation of it and if so, then after how long they respond to such emails.

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
royale_ys said:
While submitting SINP application, I missed attaching the job reference letters, then I sent these on email to SINP.
But now after 2 days also there is no email confirmation from SINP that they will attach the docs in my SINP EE application.

Do they send confirmation of it and if so, then after how long they respond to such emails.

Thanks
But they will use them when work on your application.

masim2014

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd jan 2015
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Already submitted
ashuindian said:
But they will use them when work on your application.
Dear Expert,

I have some important question and need advice.

1- If someone got married during 2nd review process then can someone add his spouse during 2nd review process of PNP?
2- If Spouse will be added in CIC stage after nomination of SINP skilled worker catergory OID then will it effect the processing time of 15 months paper based ?
3- Which option is better regarding processing time to add spouse before nomination or after nomination ?? ...
4- Spouse need family sponsorship if we add him in CIC stage or just adding by sending forms to CIC or the process will start from zero through family sposnsorship ??

Please must advice ??

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
masim2014 said:
Dear Expert,

I have some important question and need advice.

1- If someone got married during 2nd review process then can someone add his spouse during 2nd review process of PNP?
2- If Spouse will be added in CIC stage after nomination of SINP skilled worker catergory OID then will it effect the processing time of 15 months paper based ?
3- Which option is better regarding processing time to add spouse before nomination or after nomination ?? ...
4- Spouse need family sponsorship if we add him in CIC stage or just adding by sending forms to CIC or the process will start from zero through family sposnsorship ??

Please must advice ??
Dear is a different type matter. Wjlhy dont u send an email to immigration@gov.sk.ca.They can tell u the best way.

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
guys,iam wondering if anyone has graduated from Pune university in india (3 years bachelor degree ) and based on their bachelor degree they got their nomination ?

is this quote wrong or right ? a consultant told me " sinp does not recognized 3 years bachelor degree from India"

please help

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
Hey guys,
I would like to seek advise on whether the following factors have any negative impact for an applicant on PNP / CIC level?

- If PA has experience of +5 years in only ONE company, in the selected NOC.
- Neither PA nor spouse have traveled to any foreign country in past.
- Residential address is same for more than a decade.

Thanks in advance!

GB

Guybrush

Jul 13, 2015
fazaeli said:
guys,iam wondering if anyone has graduated from Pune university in india (3 years bachelor degree ) and based on their bachelor degree they got their nomination ?

is this quote wrong or right ? a consultant told me " sinp does not recognized 3 years bachelor degree from India"

please help
The said consultant is lying 100%.
I have never seen any rejection based on the fact you specified.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
fazaeli said:

please help
SINP recognize 3 years Bachelor's degree, but some additional requirements, like this :- (Read blue colour lines carefully)

Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
or
1. Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
2. Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
3. Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

for Point No. 1 and 2 you already eligible. For Pt. No. 3 you can attach ON Job Training Certificate (OJTC). You showed your Job Exp. for 10 years i.e. From 1st January, 2006 to 31st Dec. 2015. For the 1st one year of your Job period you can convert as On Job Training means From 1st January, 2006 to 31st Dec. 2006. Then u will qualify for this NOC. I will send u the sample of OJTC and this will also prepare as Ref. Letter style company's letterhead.