+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
ashuindian said:
Frnds, I have got OID Nomination. Now I am in very critical position. How can I get Police Report for at least 23 yrs. (after 18 yrs. age) from different cities of my home country where I lived. It is very tough. Without this, I can't send the CIC application for P.R. Is there the easy way? Is it must? Please suggest dear. Thanks.
Hi,

No need to send PCCs for cities you have lived in, but for country(ies) only.

Good luck!

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
petertherock77 said:
What harirajmohan said is right. CIC requires PCC for permanent residency application. This is why you are always advised by CIC to start the process of obtaining your PCC early in the stages because of delays that exist from some countries. If you stayed in any country more than six months a PCC is required. However if you have left a country you stayed six months for more than one year and no re-entry then you do not have to renew the PCC that was obtained.

Please do not submit your application without a PCC as it will be rejected. Please read the following link from CIC website regarding PCC:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
DEAR SIR,
I APPLIED FOR PCC IN KSA AND UAE, FOR KSA THEY SAID AFTER DEPARTURE WE CANT HELP YOU IN THIS MATTER. BUT I HAVE A DEPARTURE EXIT DOCUMENTS. FOR UAE, I COLLECTED BUT IT HAS USED FOR MALAYSIA AND PHOTOCOPY WITH ME. WHEN I WROTE TO ISSUE ANOTHER ONE ,THEY DIDNOT REPLY.
PLEASE SUGGEST FOR PNP.
I WORKED IN KSA 2007 TO 2010 AND UAE2010 TO 2013.
THANK YOU.
ASAD

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
- One of the addresses was not mentioned on PCC. What??? Really??
Means your PCC must state all the addresses, where you have lived and you have mentioned on Schedule A BG Check Form?

Right?
If u r right then consider one scenario, Since my home town is Sahiwal, Punjab- Pakistan. So I will have to get PCC from Sahiwal and they will mention only my local address. But I have lived in Punjab University Lahore Hostel (another city) and I have mentioned this on Schedule A form. But local Police will not mention this address as they will only mention my home town permanent address.
So will this be a problem ?
You will have to get two PCC, one from Sahiwal and one from Lahore. The reason is that Pakistan does not award PCC at federal level.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Are they returning the application nowadays even though the checklist doesnt say its mandatory?

Half of the people dont have pcc and cant get from few countries and it takes 4 months to get pcc (like US). Some countries like Japan, Saudi, etc require a letter from cic requesting pcc which is the mandatory document to apply for pcc in these countries. So they can never get pcc in their life before submitting the application unless cic changes rule by issuing that kind of letter before submitting the package. So on what basis you tell that the application is returned? Do we know the exact reason why?

The case you mentioned might have happened due to missing explanation letter (a cover letter is to be kept on why we cant submit PCC with the application along with the proof of pcc already applied and waiting for pcc). Should have been this case why it was returned as we (many of us) submitted without PCCs.
The case i mentioned was from Pakistan. He lived at two different cities in Pakistan and attached the PCC of only one city. CIC objected on this and rejected his application and asked the applicant to reapply to CIC by mentioning both addresses on the PCC.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sookie85 said:
Hi,

Thought I already shared the interview experience. As usual, the immigration officer was very kind, introduced himself and explained what is the purpose of the interview. He then asked me to show him my passport, and then he started asking questions like: Why did you choose Canada? Why Sask. and not another province? When did you finish your studies? What did you study? What is your current job? Tell me about your duties at your current workplace? What is your intended job in Canada? Are you willing to do other jobs except for your designated profession? He then checked all my diplomas, and work experience letters. And so on. General questions, nothing to worry.

Then at the end he told me he's satisfied, and I meet the PNP requirements and that he's going to send me the MR as soon as he get's back to the embassy.

This is it.
Thank you very much for sharing such information...! Feeling obliged..! :)

Jan 3, 2016
ashuindian said:
Frnds, I have got OID Nomination. Now I am in very critical position. How can I get Police Report for at least 23 yrs. (after 18 yrs. age) from different cities of my home country where I lived. It is very tough. Without this, I can't send the CIC application for P.R. Is there the easy way? Is it must? Please suggest dear. Thanks.
I am nominated in SINP-OID category and my ielts is expired now. My NOC is 2281 in B Level. I should send my forms to cic now.
In the check list of cic is mentioned applicant who with NOC in C and D Level should send their IELTS to cic. But my NOC Level is B.
Please guid me, Should I send my IELTS to cic?
If yes, Could I send my expires IELTS to cic or should take a new one?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
You will have to get two PCC, one from Sahiwal and one from Lahore. The reason is that Pakistan does not award PCC at federal level.
Thanks.
One more question, What about PCC from UAE?
As I lived in 2 different cities of UAE (Sharjah & Dubai). But UAE issues only 1 PCC.
Any idea about that?

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Raziyeh barzegar said:
I am nominated in SINP-OID category and my ielts is expired now. My NOC is 2281 in B Level. I should send my forms to cic now.
In the check list of cic is mentioned applicant who with NOC in C and D Level should send their IELTS to cic. But my NOC Level is B.
Please guid me, Should I send my IELTS to cic?
If yes, Could I send my expires IELTS to cic or should take a new one?
Hi,

If skilled NOC level is A or B then IELTS is not needed. Please be aware that CIC may ask for it at a later stage.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
ashmilwaqas said:
Wait for the PCC and dont even think of sending your application without PCC. CIC will return your application straightly..! A canadavisa member from Pakistan application got rejected on this reason that his one of the address was not mentioned on his PCC. So, you dont think of doing such error.
Get your all docs ready and post your app to CIC. That's it...!

Hope you got your answer...!

Regards.
Ok Thanx but as far as I understand PCC with PR application is mandatory for EE applicants and the canadavisa member who got rejected also belonged to EE category .....plz correct me if I m wrong

Having said that I have decided to send my application with all PCCs for the safe side.....

my only issue was that the PCC would be expired after 6 months and I will have to provide it again to LVO .

yuran87

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Ukraine, Odessa
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv – Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, please advise, what does "Funds conversion" mean and how does it work in OASIS system?

My application was received on January 3, 2016. In the middle of May it went into Process. Then on May 26 I received a request for additional documents, that were provided 3 days later. After My application went into Process again.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
you don't really have to worry about fund conversion. This is done by you upon submission and done by SINP later when your application turns into process. This is the the stage where SINP wants to confirm if you meet the requirements for POF when the currency fluctuates. So sometimes they even convert the funds more than once to assure that you still meet the required POF.

There are times when the POF doesn't even get converted and still get nomination. So it is really recommended you prepare your POF in excess maybe CAD1k more so when the fluctuation occurs, your funds remains stable.

You can see your funds converted (or not) in the settlement funds tab in the OASIS portal.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
ashmilwaqas said:
The case i mentioned was from Pakistan. He lived at two different cities in Pakistan and attached the PCC of only one city. CIC objected on this and rejected his application and asked the applicant to reapply to CIC by mentioning both addresses on the PCC.
Well this is a scary for me. Please confirm if you have two different adresses of same city even then you need two PCCs
please confirm

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
sookie85 said:
Hi,

If skilled NOC level is A or B then IELTS is not needed. Please be aware that CIC may ask for it at a later stage.
As per conversation with SINP, they advised me to retake a test and send the valid current Language results with paper based application to CIC/IRCC, however in PNP checklist the information is not given for NOC A and NOC B. So its better to sit for a test though it delays the process.

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
hsm said:
As per conversation with SINP, they advised me to retake a test and send the valid current Language results with paper based application to CIC/IRCC, however in PNP checklist the information is not given for NOC A and NOC B. So its better to sit for a test though it delays the process.
I did not submit it and CIC never requested it.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
batoolkhan said:
Ok Thanx but as far as I understand PCC with PR application is mandatory for EE applicants and the canadavisa member who got rejected also belonged to EE category .....plz correct me if I m wrong

Having said that I have decided to send my application with all PCCs for the safe side.....

my only issue was that the PCC would be expired after 6 months and I will have to provide it again to LVO .
you are telling us that you got Police Certificate from all the places you lived in Pakistan. When I was going to UK, I only provided PCC for my home city, even though I lived in Rawalpindi for 8 years and I didn't provide any PCC for it.

how did you get the PCCs from different cities???