+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahadur said:
Today I got email reply from SINP regarding status of my application being Waiting on Applicant even though I had submitted the documents.

"Thank you for your email.

Your documents were received and will be reviewed by the officer assessing your application. It may take some time before the status is updated. We will contact you if more information is required."

Hi Bahadur,

We both encounter the same situation.

Got same revert from SINP.

Waitin on Applicant since March 4. :( ??? :-[

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Dear VictorPapa,

What's the right order of arranging the forms and supporting documents? And if I pay online, still do I need to enclose the fees payment form with the receipt? As Some forms don't allow us to type normally in PDF reader but if we type using other software would it be okay ( like tick, name in native language, date etc )

Thanks and what's about your lodgment? Have you sent it already? :)
spicey said:
Yes dear, Just follow Checklist documents order Strictly.
Yes, I also think we must follow document checklist order but I am going to put my photos in a photo size envelope and put that photo envelope along with those English and native address labels on the top of everything (on the top of checklist document) but other forms and documents will be exactly in order what they mentioned in their checklist and I will use a big paper clip to tight hold all of my forms and documents together and don't let them apart.

I paid both "Application processing" Fee and "Right of permanent resident" fee online (in a Single payment) and I will send their one page official receipt with my application. I paid Right of permanent resident fee in this step because I think it will save the time a little because there won't be any delay in the future for paying that fee! ;)
My package is ready and today afternoon or tomorrow morning I am going to post it with DHL to CIO! And then another waiting game will start for me!!! ;) :D

rambo77

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
AWAITING
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATED
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED EARLIER
File Transfer...
20/08/2014
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITNG
LANDED..........
BY GOD'S GRACE SURELY IN MAY'2015
FSWCIO said:
According to your timeline you haven't got your MR yet. Is it the fact? scarey...

Yes, yoi do stand a better chances, You can apply for SINP express entry subclass once they open it. Kindly read their application guidance from SINP website for how to apply and what do you need to get ready.., best of luck.
HI FSWCIO
thx for ur replies.. Our FSW 2014 appl. is under review & we are awaiting MR , RPRF request from NDVO . Meanwhile just come across this SINP info. kindly do share the SINP link to get all the info required for SINP express entry sub class. What preparation shud i initiate upfront so that i dont have to wait whn this quota opens ?
Appreciate ur revert.
thx

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Yes, I also think we must follow document checklist order but I am going to put my photos in a photo size envelope and put that photo envelope along with those English and native address labels on the top of everything (on the top of checklist document) but other forms and documents will be exactly in order what they mentioned in their checklist and I will use a big paper clip to tight hold all of my forms and documents together and don't let them apart.

I paid both "Application processing" Fee and "Right of permanent resident" fee online (in a Single payment) and I will send their one page official receipt with my application. I paid Right of permanent resident fee in this step because I think it will save the time a little because there won't be any delay in the future for paying that fee! ;)
My package is ready and today afternoon or tomorrow morning I am going to post it with DHL to CIO! And then another waiting game will start for me!!! ;) :D
Thanks... I'd obviously follow the checklist order as you advised and I'd additionally put address levels along with the nomination letters on top. I'd attach those picture on the top of generic form page. However I'd also maintain the checklist that means put another copy of nomination letter inside just in case.
I've decided to pay the fees online and attach receipt but I'll pay the RPPF fees later along with medical insh'allah.
Nice to hear that you are ready to go. I wish you best of luck. I am waiting for PCC from United Kingdom along from my country. I am very optimistic to lodge my application around 20th May.

And at last, I pray to The Lord that whoever waiting for their nomination would be a subject of speedy process.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
rambo77 said:
HI FSWCIO
thx for ur replies.. Our FSW 2014 appl. is under review & we are awaiting MR , RPRF request from NDVO . Meanwhile just come across this SINP info. kindly do share the SINP link to get all the info required for SINP express entry sub class. What preparation shud i initiate upfront so that i dont have to wait whn this quota opens ?
Appreciate ur revert.
thx
You should study the below link. Download all provincial forms and checklist and prepare all documents from now. Just to let you know if you had stable settlement fund from last three months only then, you should apply otherwise no point of applying as we've already seen lots of refusal for not providing stable settlement fund prove.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

They would announce the start date of EE subclass, probably soon. Once they announce the starting date.. Scan and upload all document online and get ready for the start time to hit submit.

cheema

Feb 24, 2007
My family sponsorship case applied in 1995, i m also declared in background declaration form. But i m confused about any previous case doc attached or not

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
VictorPapa said:

Good plan Victor. I am thinking of doing medicals at least (whether or not i pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee now). Have any of you planning to do medicals?

Also friends, any thoughts on how we can track the application to make sure its accepted till we get AOR as its another long wait (for 4-6 months as per other forums)? We cant even check online as we need Client ID from CIC.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
harirajmohan said:
Good plan Victor. I am thinking of doing medicals at least (whether or not i pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee now). Have any of you planning to do medicals?

Also friends, any thoughts on how we can track the application to make sure its accepted till we get AOR as its another long wait (for 4-6 months as per other forums)? We cant even check online as we need Client ID from CIC.
Double check if medical can be done in advance, coz somewhere I have read that medical should be done only after CIC ask you to.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cheema said:
Harimohan ji pls ans my question and help me right now
Adoption papers are only applicable for your children (not for applicant or spouse) as they want to make sure minors travel with consent from respective parent(s)/guardian(s).

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
abhispat said:
Double check if medical can be done in advance, coz somewhere I have read that medical should be done only after CIC ask you to.
Yes we can as per point 3.2. Only issue would be point 2.
1. Instructions: You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms.
My interpretation: They are not saying that we should not. Also the point 3 confirms that we can.
2. Exam validity: Medical results are valid for twelve months from the date of the exam. If your application is
not finalized during this time, you may be required to do another medical exam.
My interpretation: If the application is pending for long then we need to redo it.
3. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
There are two ways you can have an immigration medical exam, depending on your immigration category:
3.1 Wait for instructions once you have submitted your application
3.2 Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Required for certain categories: see your application guide)

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
harirajmohan said:
Yes we can as per point 3.2. Only issue would be point 2.
1. Instructions: You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms.
My interpretation: They are not saying that we should not. Also the point 3 confirms that we can.
2. Exam validity: Medical results are valid for twelve months from the date of the exam. If your application is
not finalized during this time, you may be required to do another medical exam.
My interpretation: If the application is pending for long then we need to redo it.
3. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
There are two ways you can have an immigration medical exam, depending on your immigration category:
3.1 Wait for instructions once you have submitted your application
3.2 Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Required for certain categories: see your application guide)
In my personal opinion, one should do medicals ONLY once requested by CIC. CIC will send you necessary paper work / forms which you will have to take to certified medical practitioner. From there, practitioner will complete necessary tests (again, based on what is requested by CIC on those forms) and send the completed forms/medical results to CIC directly. i.e. you are not involved in shipping the results back. This is my personal opinion based on my own experience. Good luck!