+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
"Waiting on Applicant" means your file's immigration officer didn't assess your file yet. If you are sure the document you have sent them completely cover their request then you can send an email to their email address and inquire about your latest document update and their request. If they answer you, your file is in process and no more document is needed at the moment then you can wait until your file's immigration officer start to assess your file and then I think in a very near future your file's status will change from "Waiting on Applicant" to "In Process" and in a next few days they will finalize your file and send you the final result. ;)
Thanks VictorPapa for reply.

I have already sent them a mail and they said application in process, applicant may stay in waiting on applicant until final decision made.

But It is of 17th March mail.

:-[ :-[

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today got the AOR for second review. NOt sure will it succeed. ???

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Cansen said:
Today got the AOR for second review. NOt sure will it succeed. ???
Have faith Cansen, nothing is impossible if you believe... BTW how long did it take SINP to send you AOR for second review from when you sent them a request for same?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
BCornerstone said:
Have faith Cansen, nothing is impossible if you believe... BTW how long did it take SINP to send you AOR for second review from when you sent them a request for same?
One love and best wishes always

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCornerstone said:
Applied on April 10th and got AOR on 27th

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Reposting the question, can someone please suggest :-\

Guys, I had earlier applied for FSW 2014 but was too late as my application reached on 31st December. In Feb I came to know that the NOC had reached the CAP in November itself. I am still waiting for my package to be returned back to me as CIC sends the package through normal post and it takes 2 months or more.

So just in case if there is some issue with my application and if CIC sends it back, I was considering to include my relatives address in the "to return address labels" which CIC has asked us to include in the PNP application to CIC. This will cut down huge amount of postal delivery time if my application is returned.

What do you think, can we include Canada relative address labels in the package? ?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
abhispat said:
Reposting the question, can someone please suggest :-\

Guys, I had earlier applied for FSW 2014 but was too late as my application reached on 31st December. In Feb I came to know that the NOC had reached the CAP in November itself. I am still waiting for my package to be returned back to me as CIC sends the package through normal post and it takes 2 months or more.

So just in case if there is some issue with my application and if CIC sends it back, I was considering to include my relatives address in the "to return address labels" which CIC has asked us to include in the PNP application to CIC. This will cut down huge amount of postal delivery time if my application is returned.

What do you think, can we include Canada relative address labels in the package? ?
They normally return in the address on your application form. Self addressed level might not work but yes you can provide your relatives address level.
I don't think it takes huge time to reach mail from canada , normally takes 9-21 days to reach India or nearby countries.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
FSWCIO said:
They normally return in the address on your application form. Self addressed level might not work but yes you can provide your relatives address level.
I don't think it takes huge time to reach mail from canada , normally takes 9-21 days to reach India or nearby countries.
Thanks but out of Canada mail reaches very late, CIC returned packages in FEB are received by Indian applicants this week ???

alitg2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015received to CIO 11May2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
Application nominated 24-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
PRE SUBMITTEDED ONLINE
File Transfer...
17-07-2015
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
25 AUG 2015 received to CIC
abhispat said:
Thanks but out of Canada mail reaches very late, CIC returned packages in FEB are received by Indian applicants this week ???
Dear friend
For normal(cheapest option of mail)yes it takes 2 months and also there is no guarantee to receive even.I had applid for nova scotia last year and the cap was reached before my que then they return my doc by normal mail(not express or special)the latest it took 2 months to receive it in my country,Iran.

rambo77

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
AWAITING
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATED
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED EARLIER
File Transfer...
20/08/2014
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITNG
LANDED..........
BY GOD'S GRACE SURELY IN MAY'2015
tetunte said:
Is your spouse an Express Entry Registered Candidate?, if so you can apply when SINP open their Express Entry Stream.
On the contrary, you will need to look forward for January 2016.
HI tetunte
Thx for ur revert.. We are just FSW 2014 applicant .. Since my spouse has 14+ years of work experience in Sales & business development ..Kindly suggest do we stand a chance to get an invitation if we start process now..
Appreciate ur revert pls.
Many thx

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
rambo77 said:
HI tetunte
Thx for ur revert.. We are just FSW 2014 applicant .. Since my spouse has 14+ years of work experience in Sales & business development ..Kindly suggest do we stand a chance to get an invitation if we start process now..
Appreciate ur revert pls.
Many thx
According to your timeline you haven't got your MR yet. Is it the fact? scarey...

Yes, yoi do stand a better chances, You can apply for SINP express entry subclass once they open it. Kindly read their application guidance from SINP website for how to apply and what do you need to get ready.., best of luck.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
alitg2002 said:
Dear friend
For normal(cheapest option of mail)yes it takes 2 months and also there is no guarantee to receive even.I had applid for nova scotia last year and the cap was reached before my que then they return my doc by normal mail(not express or special)the latest it took 2 months to receive it in my country,Iran.
So to tackle this situation, do we need the application soon and wait for acceptance?
How do we make sure they accepted the application? Which payment types are traceable (apart from credit card)?