+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Manucharyanroza said:
Our case is similar, but non accompanying family member may never join and immigrate to Canada. I wrote a letter to SINP regarding settlement funds, but have not received any reply up to now, it was on January 26. I will share SINP reply upon its receipt.
No, they can. Non Accompanying spouse can apply later on for their visa. But you can not include them later in any stage of your Current application. You may go there settle and apply for them, they then need to do medical, security check etc and get the visa.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Canadaaspire said:
Thanks for your reply.Might seem funny but here is my justification :(

I chose to play safe by going alone and do the struggle to get a job. If this doesn't work out anyway the spouse will be saving to run the family. Once getting a job I can bring my wife and kid.Also I had some issues to arrange settlement fund during my application for full family.

The application also did not had enough explanation to add them as accompanying dependent so that they can join later.Now I am having enough funds and I came to know we need to include them as accompanying applicants to bring to Canada even later too.

So now my worry is how to proceed so that my PNP is approved and I can bring family later to Canada as early as possible.Like the way we add dependents in the application after marriage and new born can we add existing dependents too?

NB: My SINP 2015 application was sent on 02/01.2015 and it is only in basic review stage.

Regards ,

JC
Do not be double minded. If you think you maintained settlement fund for one person than I think you are on right track. You can always apply for their visa later after going to canada.
As we all know SINP is very sensitive on settlement fund. My suggestion is not to include them now as it is highly likely they will raise question on fund was not maintained for all the family member from the very beginning and may even cause serious problem. I hope I cleared my point . Experts may have different opinion.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
FSWCIO said:
Do not be double minded. If you think you maintained settlement fund for one person than I think you are on right track. You can always apply for their visa later after going to canada.
As we all know SINP is very sensitive on settlement fund. My suggestion is not to include them now as it is highly likely they will raise question on fund was not maintained for all the family member from the very beginning and may even cause serious problem. I hope I cleared my point . Experts may have different opinion.

I don't agree settlement funds is for all dependet , eventhough they
Don't travel with you

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP'15 and my application is in pre-screening phase. Today I got following message from SINP.

Missing and/or incomplete documents:
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process.
These documents do not show the last three months activity where the minimum amount has been maintained in your account.

Actually I live in Saudi Arabia and usually what happens here that sometimes your account is blocked (suddenly for any reason or In case of Residence Permit renewal) so I usually don't keep money in bank account.

I came to know about SINP in dec'14. So, had no statement maintained for "3 months prior to application submission". So, deposited money at the end of December and took bank statement and submitted the application, but I am maintaining since then. And now I have received this objection.

I need your suggestions guys, in this regard. How to proof my settlement funds now, when I do have liquid cash with me.

Thanks in advance

Canadaaspire

Aug 11, 2014
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/15
Doc's Request.
09/02/15
Nomination.....
21/04/15
AOR Received.
21/04/15
File Transfer...
29/07/15
Med's Request
07/09/2015
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
iawz said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP'15 and my application is in pre-screening phase. Today I got following message from SINP.

Missing and/or incomplete documents:
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process.
These documents do not show the last three months activity where the minimum amount has been maintained in your account.

Actually I live in Saudi Arabia and usually what happens here that sometimes your account is blocked (suddenly for any reason or In case of Residence Permit renewal) so I usually don't keep money in bank account.

I came to know about SINP in dec'14. So, had no statement maintained for "3 months prior to application submission". So, deposited money at the end of December and took bank statement and submitted the application, but I am maintaining since then. And now I have received this objection.

I need your suggestions guys, in this regard. How to proof my settlement funds now, when I do have liquid cash with me.

Thanks in advance
Did they ask you to provide transaction history or other statements? what status it is showing in SINP portal?

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Canadaaspire said:
Did they ask you to provide transaction history or other statements? what status it is showing in SINP portal?

Thanks for reply Canadaaspire, I have already pasted their response, they didn't mention any such thing. So don't know what should I reply back and what supporting document should I send.

Currently status is "Waiting On Applicant".

Just thinking now to make a time deposit for 6 months or a year and show them this proof. What you guys recommend?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Hi,

i want to apply under Saskatchewan express entry sub category which is going to open soon. i have a question that can i create a profile now and if there are any forms can i start filling them? because filling forms takes a lot of time and as i saw that Jan2015 quota of 500 got filled in days! so i dnt want to loose this chance. please suggest what should be done before the sub category opens.
thanks in advance.

Canadaaspire

Aug 11, 2014
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/15
Doc's Request.
09/02/15
Nomination.....
21/04/15
AOR Received.
21/04/15
File Transfer...
29/07/15
Med's Request
07/09/2015
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
As you have 45 days to submit and by that time you should have three months history.
Take a chance by sending it then.

bobyhazzaz

Jan 15, 2015
Hello Brother sinp mail me for missing document pls help me where i can find those documents urgent.

MISSING DOCUMENT-

1.Code of Conduct
2. SINP-400-1 SINP Assessment Rating
(You have not indicated the skilled worker points under the "Skilled Worker Points Criteria"
section of this applicatioin)
abhispat said:
Hi bobyhazza,

This is the link for forms http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker you will find below the form for code of conduct.

For SINP Assessment rating, you need to check your application again its there to be filled.
Dear,I check my online application & "Skill worker point criteria" section can not be Editing pls give me alternate solution @ FSWCIO ALSO   And also link the form cannot be downloaded.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
bobyhazzaz said:
Hello Brother sinp mail me for missing document pls help me where i can find those documents urgent.

MISSING DOCUMENT-

1.Code of Conduct
2. SINP-400-1 SINP Assessment Rating
(You have not indicated the skilled worker points under the "Skilled Worker Points Criteria"
section of this applicatioin)
Hi bobyhazza,

This is the link for forms http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker you will find below the form for code of conduct.

For SINP Assessment rating, you need to check your application again its there to be filled.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
abhispat said:
Hi bobyhazza,

I don't think that you could modify this in your application, since it is submitted,
there is a link where you could find the form SINP-400-1 (http://www.publications.gov.sk.ca/details.cfm?p=23380), but it is not working, ask SINP
that send you the latest form to fill out.

Ravi. T

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
I think any documents which SNIP is requesting for we have to send to
immigration@gov.sk.ca quoting your file number. which was mentioned in the AOR email.

"If your personal information or status changes please notify our office by email immigration@gov.sk.ca quoting your file number"

bobyhazzaz

Jan 15, 2015
Dear,I check my online application & "Skill worker point criteria" section can not be Editing or adding perhaps it would not mine. pls give me alternate solution @FSWCIO ALSO.Any body have this form (SINP-400-1 SINP Assessment Rating).pls provide me.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Ravi. T said:
I think any documents which SNIP is requesting for we have to send to
immigration @ gov.sk.ca quoting your file number. which was mentioned in the AOR email.

"If your personal information or status changes please notify our office by email immigration @ gov.sk.ca quoting your file number"
yes, after completing any missing documents you must send your documents using
this email immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca, stating you application number.