+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
abhispat said:
adrscuds; That is a great information, thank you.
Somewhere I have read, when you land in Canada with PR visa you need to be in the city which you have mentioned in your application and collect the PR card from there. Then you are free to look for job in any province
PR card will be mailed to the address you provide after landing...

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
OK i am reading some replies about staying in provinces after getting PR, there is a lot of grey area for this, YES the law or CIC rules don't stop you from changing the province but i have heard that when you apply for Citizenship then they do raise red flags at that time, in the citizenship app one has to put the past addresses and when these guys see that you moved very quickly from the province which gave you the Nomination then it raises questions which could further delay the process of citizenship, YES you still get your citizenship but not that easily or quickly. When a new immigrant lands in Canada, right on arrival he applies for a PR card at airport (the port of entry), the PR card carries the code for the category under which the immigrant got PR, so it is always going to stay on your record that you came under provincial nominee..............

another thing i have seen personally is that few of my friends who got PR through SINP, when they landed in Saskatchewan as immigrant they were called by SINP office in regina (after about 3 months) to come and meet one of the officers personally with proof about their residence/job in sask, those new immigrants didn't even apply for any sponsorship or anything, they just got picked randomly, for sure SINP office did that to check if they are still in Sasaktchewan or they bailed out and i am sure if somebody is caught changing the province (within 1 year time frame) behind the scenes there must be something which could hit the immigrant later on, may be during citizenship app, and that's for sure that the applicant will be banned for filling any sponsorship from that particular province.

Based on my experience i strongly suggest to stay in the province for at-least 1 or one and half year and if you don't get a good job in the province then you can leave anytime, but make sure you keep enough evidences to prove that you applied for many jobs but you didn't get any !

WISHING ALL OF YOU GOOD LUCK !

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
gst8486 said:
OK i am reading some replies about staying in provinces after getting PR, there is a lot of grey area for this, YES the law or CIC rules don't stop you from changing the province but i have heard that when you apply for Citizenship then they do raise red flags at that time, in the citizenship app one has to put the past addresses and when these guys see that you moved very quickly from the province which gave you the Nomination then it raises questions which could further delay the process of citizenship, YES you still get your citizenship but not that easily or quickly. When a new immigrant lands in Canada, right on arrival he applies for a PR card at airport (the port of entry), the PR card carries the code for the category under which the immigrant got PR, so it is always going to stay on your record that you came under provincial nominee..............

another thing i have seen personally is that few of my friends who got PR through SINP, when they landed in Saskatchewan as immigrant they were called by SINP office in regina (after about 3 months) to come and meet one of the officers personally with proof about their residence/job in sask, those new immigrants didn't even apply for any sponsorship or anything, they just got picked randomly, for sure SINP office did that to check if they are still in Sasaktchewan or they bailed out and i am sure if somebody is caught changing the province (within 1 year time frame) behind the scenes there must be something which could hit the immigrant later on, may be during citizenship app, and that's for sure that the applicant will be banned for filling any sponsorship from that particular province.

Based on my experience i strongly suggest to stay in the province for at-least 1 or one and half year and if you don't get a good job in the province then you can leave anytime, but make sure you keep enough evidences to prove that you applied for many jobs but you didn't get any !

This is another great information !!! Thanks for sharing gst8486

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
abhispat said:
This is another great information !!! Thanks for sharing gst8486
You are welcome, i just want to emphasize that i am not trying to scare anybody, just giving a word of CAUTION !

Cheers ! !

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
gst8486 said:
You are welcome, i just want to emphasize that i am not trying to scare anybody, just giving a word of CAUTION !

Cheers ! !
Since you arrived, are you still in Saskatchewan?

I'm not planning on going anywhere else if I get nominated by SINP.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
adrscuds said:
Since you arrived, are you still in Saskatchewan?

I'm not planning on going anywhere else if I get nominated by SINP.
Yup, since arrival i am in Saskatchewan ! Great Province great people......... Being said that all Canadians are awesome and economic forecast for Saskatchewan is much better than other provinces !

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Do I have to worry because i didn't receive anything till not and my application status is still submitted or it is too early??

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Dreamer2014 said:
Do I have to worry because i didn't receive anything till not and my application status is still submitted or it is too early??
Current trends show that applicants are getting a response in about 4 days..........

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
gst8486 said:

Just my 2 cents.... I too heard from my social circle here in Regina that SINP officers actually send mails to immigrants (who got nominated under SINP and moved to another province) to return to SK and settle back here else their PR could be in jeopardise. Not sure how they track down their address from the new province (probably tracking them down from their SIN/tax returns???). Another way to look at it is.... if you have a family in SK and you claimed those 'points' in your SINP applcation, SINP could write them too asking whereabouts of yours.

Again... nothing to scare someone but just sharing what I heard which could be a rumour too....

Good luck all!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
All of the reasons posted above are more than proof that THOROUGH RESEARCH about the place you're choosing to make a living is just the beginning of your "journey".

I personally think that people who get nominated from one province, just cz the process might be easier, faster or whatever the reason, and, right after getting there move to a "more desirable" place, should have their PR status revoked in case it's proven it was premeditated.
I see no problem in moving, IF you give it a chance to make stuff work for you.

You might be taking the spot from some1 who really wants to live there, which I consider to be extremely unfair and selfish.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
regina_jy said:
Just my 2 cents.... I too heard from my social circle here in Regina that SINP officers actually send mails to immigrants (who got nominated under SINP and moved to another province) to return to SK and settle back here else their PR could be in jeopardise. Not sure how they track down their address from the new province (probably tracking them down from their SIN/tax returns???). Another way to look at it is.... if you have a family in SK and you claimed those 'points' in your SINP applcation, SINP could write them too asking whereabouts of yours.

Again... nothing to scare someone but just sharing what I heard which could be a rumour too....

Good luck all!
That's a great piece of info..... I am sure other members will appreciate it !

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
adrscuds said:
All of the reasons posted above are more than proof that THOROUGH RESEARCH about the place you're choosing to make a living is just the beginning of your "journey".

I personally think that people who get nominated from one province, just cz the process might be easier, faster or whatever the reason, and, right after getting there move to a "more desirable" place, should have their PR status revoked in case it's proven it was premeditated.
I see no problem in moving, IF you give it a chance to make stuff work for you.

You might be taking the spot from some1 who really wants to live there, which I consider to be extremely unfair and selfish.
I see what you are saying and I totally agree with you, and saskatchewan government has really good support programs for new immigrants even better than provinces like Ontario, may be because this province has learnt from the mistakes of other provinces.