+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

jaipat77

Jan 4, 2015
I don't think the cap is reached. This has been mentioned even before the application module was opened.
The table hasn't been changed it. Check it. What do you say ?

Please check here: www . economy . gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

Grace1978 said:
Hello Friends,

I am trying to submit aplication and I am getting the message:

Your application cannot be submitted. The SINP category that accepts applications without a job offer has reached the intake threshold for 2015.

Please help

jaipat77

Jan 4, 2015
I don't think the cap is reached. This has been mentioned even before the application module was opened.

Please check here: economy . gov . sk . ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

Manucharyanroza said:
The cap is reached

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaipat77 said:

Please check here: economy . gov . sk . ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds
what about the notice they wrote :
Important Notice:
Important Notice: The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. However, the intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached for 2015. The SINP will no longer accept applications that do not have a Job Approval letter and Job Offer attached. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
jaipat77 said:

Is it ? Oh
Why don't you apply :)

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
mechanical95 said:
Hy,
Question from those who must required"regulatory body" assessment like require for engineers eg 2132 and their applications have been successfully processed.
How do you got PE certificates from SK regulatory body while residing outside Sk Canada. Since it is must while applying for SINP?

So, if even accepted by EE or after getting job letter, how can above requirement be fulfilled?
Guys I applied for SINP 2014 and my application was refused on the grounds of Licensure. SINP is very particular about it for the regulated professions even though it is not possible to get it while you are outside Canada. This is the reply they sent to me on stating the fact to them
"If you are not providing a skilled job offer from an approved Saskatchewan Employer you must meet the following requirement:
If your occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before you apply. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of the SINP application. Thank you for your email. You are correct that it is highly improbable that Saskatchewan licensure for the architecture profession could be gained without at least having Canadian experience. However, there could be individuals who are licensed and do qualify to this category, as small as that number may be, and we don't want to exclude them by not listing NOC 2151 as an 'In Demand' occupation"

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
abhishishir said:
Guys I applied for SINP 2014 and my application was refused on the grounds of Licensure. SINP is very particular about it for the regulated professions even though it is not possible to get it while you are outside Canada. This is the reply they sent to me on stating the fact to them
"If you are not providing a skilled job offer from an approved Saskatchewan Employer you must meet the following requirement:
If your occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in that profession before you apply. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body will be required as part of the SINP application. Thank you for your email. You are correct that it is highly improbable that Saskatchewan licensure for the architecture profession could be gained without at least having Canadian experience. However, there could be individuals who are licensed and do qualify to this category, as small as that number may be, and we don't want to exclude them by not listing NOC 2151 as an 'In Demand' occupation"
They don't want your Licence to get the SINP Nomination. They just want some proof that you are eligible and you are active enough to get the Licence as soon as you reach to saskachewan. They clearly cleared the points in their above email, I've highlighted in red.

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well I even I thought so... that they only require eligibility document. I mailed SINP as well as the regulatory body that will academic certification suffice as eligibility document for Licensure. Even gave them a call but none of the two sides were able to give a go ahead. I don't want to discourage anyone but SINP can take their own different decisions with similar cases as it happened in 2014. I sent them many mails pointing out step by step the grey areas but of no use. I applied in Jan and got refusal on 24 October. Many of my friends have not got nomination still who applied in Jan.
The refusal letter states the reason as in red "You have not demonstrated that you have obtained appropriate Saskatchewan licensure for your occupational education of Architecture"
So you can see there is no clarity on the word eligibility.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
You are right. I also got the same reply
"If you are planning to apply under the SINP program, it’s our understanding that to be eligible to apply to come to Saskatchewan as an engineer or geoscientist under Skilled Worker category, that you must first be licensed by APEGS.To obtain a licence with APEGS you must apply as an engineer-in-training or a geoscientist-in-training. You can find information about the requirements, process and documents required on the APEGS website (www.apegs.ca) under “Apply”. We recommend that you start on the “Overview” page for an explanation of the process. The application cost is $210 CAD. "
So the underlined message is clear enough.....

So, what will happens to those applications on 2-Jan-2015 who applied without certificate from "regulatory body"........??????
If become ineligible then will seats be release back within 500?????

Moreover, even if apply in EE program, again the condition for regulatory body assessment will remains the same and getting it from APEGS takes around 1 year :eek:
Please post your views and advises..... :'(

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
abhishishir said:
Well I even I thought so... that they only require eligibility document. I mailed SINP as well as the regulatory body that will academic certification suffice as eligibility document for Licensure. Even gave them a call but none of the two sides were able to give a go ahead. I don't want to discourage anyone but SINP can take their own different decisions with similar cases as it happened in 2014. I sent them many mails pointing out step by step the grey areas but of no use. I applied in Jan and got refusal on 24 October. Many of my friends have not got nomination still who applied in Jan.
The refusal letter states the reason as in red "You have not demonstrated that you have obtained appropriate Saskatchewan licensure for your occupational education of Architecture"
So you can see there is no clarity on the word eligibility.
So you are telling Us, that Saskatchewan allows applicants with regulated occupations to apply because someone could provide
proof of their License obtained previously in Saskatchewan.

Well, if so it is very unfair that they told you that 8 months later !, they should have a completeness process , to refuse you right way
also the application guide should be more precise. Something like If you don't have your License from the regulation body you couldn't apply.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
mechanical95 said:
You are right. I also got the same reply
"If you are planning to apply under the SINP program, it's our understanding that to be eligible to apply to come to Saskatchewan as an engineer or geoscientist under Skilled Worker category, that you must first be licensed by APEGS.To obtain a licence with APEGS you must apply as an engineer-in-training or a geoscientist-in-training. You can find information about the requirements, process and documents required on the APEGS website (www.apegs.ca) under “Apply”. We recommend that you start on the “Overview” page for an explanation of the process. The application cost is $210 CAD. "
So the underlined message is clear enough.....

So, what will happens to those applications on 2-Jan-2015 who applied without certificate from "regulatory body"........??????
If become ineligible then will seats be release back within 500?????

Moreover, even if apply in EE program, again the condition for regulatory body assessment will remains the same and getting it from APEGS takes around 1 year :eek:
Please post your views and advises..... :'(
They don't release anything back to 500, because the rule is 500 APPLICANTS, if they nominate 100 is other thing.

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
HI ALL,

I GOT SINP NOMINATION IN AUGUST 2014 , But I Didnot send APPLICATION to CIC

DO YOU GUYS HAVE IDEA , WHETHER I HAVE TO SEND CIC APPLICATION BY EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
"""OR""
BY USING OLD METHOD OF DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO CIC ACCORDING TO CHECK LIST ASKED

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ANY BODY WHO HAS SOME IDEA ABOUT IT PLS HELP ON IT

********************************************************************************************
HI ALL,

DO YOU GUYS HAVE IDEA , WHETHER I HAVE TO SEND CIC APPLICATION BY EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
"""OR""
BY USING OLD METHOD OF DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO CIC ACCORDING TO CHECK LIST ASKED

**********************************************************************************************

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
AS RECENTLY THERE IS NEW EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM . I JUST CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT . IT STARTED IN 2015
I AM BIT CONFUSED

********************************************************************************************
HI ALL,

"""OR""

**********************************************************************************************

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
asad_xtc said:
AS RECENTLY THERE IS NEW EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM . I JUST CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT . IT STARTED IN 2015
I AM BIT CONFUSED

HI ALL,

"""OR""

Only check the CIC guide and find out if you could get in into the Express Entry POOL if you could enter the pool
well you could get 600 point with your nomination and enter Canada in 6 months...

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
In this forum there is a Topic for Express Entry you should post your question there ...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

You could find more help there...