+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Dear sinn3r

You have fill it in PDF, print them, sign them and scan and attach it to SINP online application.

Be ready for all documets to catch the time.

Good luck :D

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahmedicsm said:
Dear sinn3r

You have fill it in PDF, print them, sign them and scan and attach it to SINP online application.

Be ready for all documets to catch the time.

Good luck :D
How can I convert scanned images of the docs in to a single .pdf file?

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jpeg to pdf online convertor will convert your scanned images to single pdf...just browse and open the files in the way you want for your final pdf..

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Victor and all Seniors member,

My query is related to skilled worker point criteria option in Application. In this portal there is point mention regarding age, education and experience. But nothing is mentioned about language test.

Where we have to mention about our language test score.?

and one more question about settlement fund. what exactly I have to submit??

Saving Certificate is enough for this.?

Thanks in Advance

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody
Does anybody here know how do they verify bank statement? Do they verify it directly from the bank or do they ask for the bank statement again later when they are assessing the application?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sinn3r said:
Hi Everybody
Does anybody here know how do they verify bank statement? Do they verify it directly from the bank or do they ask for the bank statement again later when they are assessing the application?
They do both.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
hasankhandhaka said:
I am from Bangladesh and I have few questions regarding Translator's Affidavit's:

1) I am sufficient proficient in the ............... Language and can read, write and understand the same. here in the gap we should put Bangla or English?

2) I gained my understanding of of the ................ Language from .............................. in the first gap we should write Bengali/ or English and in 2nd gap qualification of the translator?

I would really appreciate if anyone helps me with this issue, thanks in advance.
This is perfectly alright brother. I did the same for my docs from Urdu to English.
Good luck.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
So, with this revision, Do I qualify for SINP ?

If not, should I start express entry directly under Skilled Trade category ? I'm sure, I am eligible to apply under the same NOC Level B. ?

Can you please provide your best suggestions in this case.

Regards,
Upen
If your points is less than 60 then you are not eligible for SINP program. For Express Entry don't rush and wait some days to see what is the reality of Express Entry program.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darya_shoaie said:
I have a question in filling form schedule4.
At section 3 in this form there is a question '' which provincial goverenment has nomminated you?" What I should write? And about other part " provincial stream" we should write "international skilled worker-occupation in demand"?
Saskatchewan
International Skilled Worker

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
Guys i need some help regarding Federal FORMS, do i need to submit below forms:

1- Use of representative (I am not using any one as Declared in Ethical form)
2-Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (again i am not using any person)
3-Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union- NOT APPLICABLE
4-Additional Dependants/Declaration- NOT APPLICABLE AGAIN AS I AM SINGLE

Thanks in advance!!!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahmedicsm said:
Hi Victor Papa

The "Previous application" section in SINP Online application system. How can I enter my case of previous immigrations.

1) FSWP 2002 - Rejected
2) NSNP 2014 - Applied already but NO RESPONSE

(2) Moreover, do you have any idea that Shall we use the same application type "International Skilled Worker Application" in SINP online system OR ARE they going to introduce another application type i.e. "International Skilled Worker Application - Occupations In-Demand"

(3) Can we prepare our application before the time AND can submit on 02-Jan-2015 8:AM SAKS local time?
It seems you must enter your previous applications. For FSWP2002, it is ok to stated that but by telling them about your NSNP 2014, you should declare that you intended to live in Saskatchewan and you can explain your reasons for choosing SINP for your final destination. "International Skilled Worker Application" is correct and there won't be any new category for that.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasankhandhaka said:
I am from Bangladesh and I have few questions regarding Translator's Affidavit's:

1) I am sufficient proficient in the ............... Language and can read, write and understand the same. here in the gap we should put Bangla or English?

2) I gained my understanding of of the ................ Language from .............................. in the first gap we should write Bengali/ or English and in 2nd gap qualification of the translator?

I would really appreciate if anyone helps me with this issue, thanks in advance.
English
English
(Where did your translator learn english )

sukhwinder kaur $

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
hello frnds
i have applied for FSW and snt my original IELTS copy
now, i want to apply for SINP ...is it possible to sent documents without IELTS & copy of UCI no.???

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMRMA said:
Guys i need some help regarding Federal FORMS, do i need to submit below forms:

1- Use of representative (I am not using any one as Declared in Ethical form)
2-Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (again i am not using any person)
3-Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union- NOT APPLICABLE
4-Additional Dependants/Declaration- NOT APPLICABLE AGAIN AS I AM SINGLE

Thanks in advance!!!

NO, You shouldn't submit those forms