+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Dear All and specially HERO members

Thanks for great information here and detailed responses.

I am applying for SINP 2015. I have applied twice for Canada immigration earlier as follows:

1) FSWP in 2002 - Rejected
2) Nova Scotial PNP in 2014 - No response yet from NS Immigration office

I need help to understand how should I enter this is "Previous Application" records.
The form requires Application Status and Status Reason fields.

Please help me to fill in this.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
VictorPapa said:
For Express Entry, Just wait some more days until all correct information come out and after that you can decide what to do.
Based all information provided in your last post, your points could be like this:

You have 29 years old => 12 points
You have bachelor degree => 20 points
You have 6 years work experience(if they are from 2008 - 2014) => 10 Points
You have CLB7 => 18 points.

SUM= 60!

If your work experience and NOC be in SINP demand list then you are eligible for SINP 2015.

Dear Victor Papa,

Thanks for the detailed response. I have one qurey. How had you calculated CLB 7 ? I have got L-6.5, S-6.5, R-6.5 & W-5.5. Based on the CLB levels, it should be CLB 6. Can you please clrify my doubt ?

Thanks
Upen

Dear Victor Papa,

Thanks for the detailed response. I have one qurey. How had you calculated CLB 7 ? I have got L-6.5, S-6.5, R-6.5 & W-5.5. Based on the CLB levels, it should be CLB 6. Can you please clrify my doubt ?

Thanks
Upen

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
upenpatel said:
Dear Victor Papa,

Thanks
Upen
" Wish you a very Happy & Prosperous New year ''

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for starting this group and helping each other out.

Has anybody done something of the Settlement plan ?

Just adding single sentences to the plan they create for us, is that enough? Seems like a mechanical process and I have a feeling they are expecting something more detailed. Any ideas?

Regards,

NewGirl_sk

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@newgirl,

Pls clear your Inbox 8)

Wishing you the best for 2015 !!

newGirl_sk said:
Hi Everyone!

Just adding single sentences to the plan they create for us, is that enough? Seems like a mechanical process and I have a feeling they are expecting something more detailed. Any ideas?

Regards,

NewGirl_sk

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darya_shoaie said:
Dear victor thank you for your responce,but I saw in a document that our passport must be valid during application.Are you sure I can change it aftter submiting the application?
Another question is a bout settelmet plan,I could not understand what I must do finally,I just email the computer based plan that websie give me or I must personalize it?
About Passport, Because you are main applicant and passport is valid but your spouse's passport expired before, I think it will be OK. You can send them the new passport as soon as possible you received it.
About Settlement Plan, You can send them your report as it is without adding more information.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
Dear Victor Papa,

Thanks
Upen
YES. You are right, It is CLB6 not 7! It was my mistake, I calculated your writing with 6.5 Point instead of 5.5.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newGirl_sk said:
Hi Everyone!

Regards,

NewGirl_sk
Just adding single sentences to the plan they create for us, is that enough? YES, That's enough. No more information is needed. But if you like to add more information, it is up to you and it won't harm your application. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahmedicsm said:
Dear All and specially HERO members

Thanks for great information here and detailed responses.

I am applying for SINP 2015. I have applied twice for Canada immigration earlier as follows:

1) FSWP in 2002 - Rejected
2) Nova Scotial PNP in 2014 - No response yet from NS Immigration office

I need help to understand how should I enter this is "Previous Application" records.
The form requires Application Status and Status Reason fields.

Please help me to fill in this.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Where is exactly that "Previous Application"? Which form?

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
VictorPapa said:
YES. You are right, It is CLB6 not 7! It was my mistake, I calculated your writing with 6.5 Point instead of 5.5.
So, with this revision, Do I qualify for SINP ?

If not, should I start express entry directly under Skilled Trade category ? I'm sure, I am eligible to apply under the same NOC Level B. ?

Can you please provide your best suggestions in this case.

Regards,
Upen

darya_shoaie

Dec 28, 2014
I have a question in filling form schedule4.
At section 3 in this form there is a question '' which provincial goverenment has nomminated you?" What I should write? And about other part " provincial stream" we should write "international skilled worker-occupation in demand"?

nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Hi Victor Papa

The "Previous application" section in SINP Online application system. How can I enter my case of previous immigrations.

1) FSWP 2002 - Rejected
2) NSNP 2014 - Applied already but NO RESPONSE

(2) Moreover, do you have any idea that Shall we use the same application type "International Skilled Worker Application" in SINP online system OR ARE they going to introduce another application type i.e. "International Skilled Worker Application - Occupations In-Demand"

(3) Can we prepare our application before the time AND can submit on 02-Jan-2015 8:AM SAKS local time?

hasankhandhaka

Jan 1, 2015
I am from Bangladesh and I have few questions regarding Translator's Affidavit's:

1) I am sufficient proficient in the ............... Language and can read, write and understand the same. here in the gap we should put Bangla or English?

2) I gained my understanding of of the ................ Language from .............................. in the first gap we should write Bengali/ or English and in 2nd gap qualification of the translator?

I would really appreciate if anyone helps me with this issue, thanks in advance.

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plz tell me how to sign the federal forms? Do we have to sign them electronically or we have to print and then sign and scan them? If we have to print them first, then how can we convert multiple scanned image files in to a single pdf?