+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello all,

I received an email from SINP asking for updated proof of funds (POF) for the bank account I indicated with my application. The dilemma now is that I had moved the funds from that bank account to another of my bank accounts because of better interest rates. Do I simply provide statements from both banks showing when the funds was moved or should I transfer the funds back to the original bank account and get a statement for just that account or both?

Please I need some urgent advise. Although, I am leaning towards getting both account statements but I'm worried it could raise questions as to why I moved the funds?

Thanks in anticipation of prompt responses.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Funtell85 said:
Hello all,

I received an email from SINP asking for updated proof of funds (POF) for the bank account I indicated with my application. The dilemma now is that I had moved the funds from that bank account to another of my bank accounts because of better interest rates. You should never touch your funds until you get nomination. SINP is expecting updated POF documents from the same bank that you have submitted initially. Do I simply provide statements from both banks showing when the funds was moved or should I transfer the funds back to the original bank account and get a statement for just that account or both?

Please I need some urgent advise. Although, I am leaning towards getting both account statements but I'm worried it could raise questions as to why I moved the funds?

Thanks in anticipation of prompt responses.

shahkuljeet

Mar 16, 2016
My file is submitted on 25th sept 2015 some documents are not uploded and my file returned anybody have any suggestion to upload document by which its status changed to in process

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hi Folks

I have one question and kindly require an answer from one of you guys:

I have translated 3 documents using a certified translator ( marriage certificate, birth certificate and reference letter ). Do I need to attach translator affidavit with each document (in the pdf file ) or just attach one translator affidavit in the specified section in OASIS.

Thanks

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
iraq85 said:
Hi Folks

I have one question and kindly require an answer from one of you guys:

I have translated 3 documents using a certified translator ( marriage certificate, birth certificate and reference letter ). Do I need to attach translator affidavit with each document (in the pdf file ) or just attach one translator affidavit in the specified section in OASIS.

Thanks
Just the one they ask.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello IMGNSPNP, thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I was not aware that I can't move funds between accounts, as both accounts are in my name. So would it be better if I transfer the funds back to the previous account?

Thanks...

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
shahkuljeet said:
My file is submitted on 25th sept 2015 some documents are not uploded and my file returned anybody have any suggestion to upload document by which its status changed to in process
Hello shahkuljeet, If you application has been returned already, then it is probably too late to upload missing documents and you will have to reapply when SINP opens up again. However, if it is still "in process", then you may submit missing documents via this email address: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

Remember to state your application file number and other applicable information in the email.

Cheers...

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Funtell85 said:
Hello IMGNSPNP, thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I was not aware that I can't move funds between accounts, as both accounts are in my name. So would it be better if I transfer the funds back to the previous account?

Thanks...
Do not make things more complicated moving the funds back. I'ts unpredictable how SINP will receive this scenario, but clearly mark the movement of funds between the accounts with valid statements and also write a clear LOE explaining your intention of what you have done and why you have done. Fingers crossed.

All the best.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
Do not make things more complicated moving the funds back. I'ts unpredictable how SINP will receive this scenario, but clearly mark the movement of funds between the accounts with valid statements and also write a clear LOE explaining your intention of what you have done and why you have done. Fingers crossed.

All the best.
Thanks for the great advise... This is exactly what I did. I provided both statements and highlighted the date I moved the funds (stating the reason), but after checking my online profile, I noticed the POF for the original account I provided has been updated, but the second account which the funds was transferred into was not stated or entered. Do you think I need to send a follow-up email explaining that the second account information has not reflected on my profile?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Funtell85 said:
Thanks for the great advise... This is exactly what I did. I provided both statements and highlighted the date I moved the funds (stating the reason), but after checking my online profile, I noticed the POF for the original account I provided has been updated, but the second account which the funds was transferred into was not stated or entered. Do you think I need to send a follow-up email explaining that the second account information has not reflected on my profile?
Yes, send an email with all documents attached.

karine

Jan 7, 2016
I applied 25th Sept and my file has been in process since 1 Feb, OID, Who have already received Nomination? and Is there average time when status has been changed in process?
Thanks
P.S.
There is no power to wait :(

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
PCC for SINP

Any idea at which stage one will ve to send PCC (police clearance certificate)?
- while applying for PNP?
- Or they will ask later?
Although application guide states
"11. Police Report(s) (if applicable)
If you or any dependent over the age of 18 has committed an offence or has been convicted of a crime, you must provide a copy of a police report from the country or countries where the offense(s) occurred and your current country of residence. In addition to the police report, submit any proof of rehabilitation, if applicable."
Thanks

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karine said:
I applied 25th Sept and my file has been in process since 1 Feb, OID, Who have already received Nomination? and Is there average time when status has been changed in process?
Thanks
P.S.
There is no power to wait :(
I also applied on 24th September and my status is In process since 16th Feb. I wrote them asking for any news and they said me that everything is Ok and I have to wait. I don't know any applicant from Sept 15 whom have been nominated yet.