+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
One_Topsy said:
That's a difficult thing to do buddy :D. If i knew i'd have gotten one myself. The way you spoke about it, i thought you had something already.

Well, you have to usually know someone there or something, getting a job is hard. I would advise you to prepare your necessary documents and wait for the SINP EE/OID category that should open in January.
Hi One_topsy,
Thanks for your prompt reply..i need your guidance so that i can prepare my documents accordingly to apply for Saskatchewan immigration. At the moment my points are 60 and on the basis of these points can you tell me which stream i am eligible to apply. Because iam little confuse about the passing mark criteria of Express Entry which is 67 but for saskatachewan its 60 points. so im confuse under which stream iam eligible? so please tell me which stream will be suitable for me to apply as my points are 60.
Thanks once again.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vickyRocks said:
Hi One_topsy,
Thanks for your prompt reply..i need your guidance so that i can prepare my documents accordingly to apply for Saskatchewan immigration. At the moment my points are 60 and on the basis of these points can you tell me which stream i am eligible to apply. Because iam little confuse about the passing mark criteria of Express Entry which is 67 but for saskatachewan its 60 points. so im confuse under which stream iam eligible? so please tell me which stream will be suitable for me to apply as my points are 60.
Thanks once again.
60 points is the cut off for SINP Express entry. So you easily qualify.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html
Click the link above for guidance.

The cut off for FSW is 67 points in EE, but you don't need to worry about that for SINP. However, it is important to note that after you get nomination from SINP, you need to qualify for FSW, but they don't use the same points grid.
Calculate here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
harirajmohan said:
Congrats Dreamer. The Dream finally came through.
This one can be handled. i read in other forum that they will give instruction to let them know if anyone of the family members need stamping from some other visa office. So did you receive in that email on this? If not simply email them. Dont worry now about 30 day timelines. They will respond and give you new timeline.
thanks bro :)

+1 for u , Join me soon :)

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
One_Topsy said:
Hey guys...my funds were converted yesterday 25th. More signs of good news??? :D
Dear One_Topsy,

When I check my settlement fund tab of mine in OASIS, the fund conversion date is empty. But before, it was 3rd Nov.

Is this a problem?

Desainm

Nov 26, 2015
Hi Guys,
I m new to the forum...
I applied through SINP occupation in demand without job offer (noc code -6221)in September '15. Today I track my application which says, "Application Received ". Could any help me to understand, how long it'll take this to move Head....

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
Good Day to Everyone! sincerely am tired of this waiting its over 18 months I applied to MPNP and my sponsor was interviewed a month ago and till now there is no news, my application status still "application in process". I heard the saskatchewan skilled worker occupation in demand application is on. I have started filling the application but my question I hope it wont affect my application in MPNP, My Pre-application SCORE IS 60 because I don't have a close relative in Saskatchewan just a friend there please what are my chances and how fast can I receive a nomination?

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
Good Day to Everyone! sincerely am tired of this waiting its over 18 months I applied to MPNP and my sponsor was interviewed a month ago and till now there is no news, my application status still "application in process". I heard the saskatchewan skilled worker occupation in demand application is on. I have started filling the application but my question I hope it wont affect my application in MPNP, My Pre-application SCORE IS 60 because I don't have a close relative in Saskatchewan just a friend there please what are my chances and how fast can I receive a nomination?

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Hellow frnds,

One of my friends want to apply under OID on next Jan. his profile is under:

Education : Masters( But 16 years education)
Job exp: 11 years
Ielts: CLB 4
No adaptibility:

pls let me know is he eligible to apply and how is his possibility to get nomination as his ielts score is low.

Thanks in advance.

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Hellow frnds,

Education : Masters( But 16 years education) 23 points
Job exp: 11 years, 15 points
Ielts: CLB 4, 12 points
No adaptibility:
total 62 points ( is above calculation correct???)
pls let me know is he eligible to apply and how is his possibility to get nomination as his ielts score is low.

Thanks in advance.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Imran28 said:
Hellow frnds,

Education : Masters( But 16 years education) 23 points
Job exp: 11 years, 15 points
Ielts: CLB 4, 12 points
No adaptibility:
total 62 points ( is above calculation correct???)

It is highly recommended that he retakes the IELTS and improve his scores.
IELTS scores are really important in demonstrating an individuals language communication skills and caliber to suit the work environment requirements in Canada.
Thanks in advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
fahad04 said:
Dear One_Topsy,

When I check my settlement fund tab of mine in OASIS, the fund conversion date is empty. But before, it was 3rd Nov.

Is this a problem?
It shouldn't be a problem. You must have filled the conversion date yourself when you submitted your application. It's likely they cleared it cos you're not supposed to fill it.

Just relax, it probably means your application is progressing smoothly. They should convert your funds soon as we applied same date and in process date similar as well.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Desainm said:
Hi Guys,
I m new to the forum...
I applied through SINP occupation in demand without job offer (noc code -6221)in September '15. Today I track my application which says, "Application Received ". Could any help me to understand, how long it'll take this to move Head....
There's no definite time, but they've started processing Sept OID, so it should soon be your turn.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ghostylenge said:
60 points qualifies you for SINP.
You don't need any ties to apply to Saskatchewan.
Some have gotten nomination within 2 months.
Good luck