+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Sandeep1708 said:
WES ECA is require if u r applying under SINP Express Entry stream as without it u can't create EE profile.

For SINP Occupation in demand stream, ECA is not require. Only transcript/mark sheet and degree certificate is enough.
Thanks

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
harirajmohan said:
CIO takes time to send MR nowadays. They are yet to complete March applicants with MR emails. So another set of weeks (became months) of waiting after AOR. Thinking that it will take year end, just to get MR. Is your vo outland or CIO?
I am an outland applicant

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Its correct as Victor said. The processing times are not updated and it wont be 18 months. Imagine about my processing time which is above 40 months. If its 40 months then my validity of visa given (Jan 2019) will also expire. So These processing times were there few/some years ago like that long but not now.
Quebec - They will just ask for unrealistic certified copies which is hard to prove. At least I lost the battle hence be cautious on expecting from them.
Thanks for this valuable information about Quebec......

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saskapr2015 said:
Hey Thanks for your support and kind words Victorpapa.
Can you please tell if you had received emails only throughout the process or some posts (mail) were also sent by CIC on your postal address like for AOR or afterwards

I only received emails. They won't send regular mail if a valid email address exist in the application. ;)

johnxanders

Oct 8, 2015
hi to ALL,

I'm currently applying online to the SINP for nomination. My experience falls from the below category.

NOC Occupation Skill Level Mandatory certification
2282 User Support Technicians B No

What is the language requirement? Do I need to take the IELTS before submitting this SINP online applications? or Can i CHOOSE - NO EXAM and SUBMIT it?

see below.

thank you

Parent ProcessStep 13Record Name
English/French Ability ( - )

Record Help Information
Please fill in all fields for the applicant's language test results. If the applicant wishes to provide more than one document for English or French language ability, please add another record by clicking on "Add English/French Language Ability" to the right. You must attach a copy of the language test result to verify the test scores before you submit this application to the SINP.
At any time you can click the Save Button to the right to save your responses.

Valid language test results are mandatory for some SINP categories and if your application is submitted without these test results it will be returned. Please refer to the SINP website for more information on the requirements of the category you are applying to.

Language Proof Type*

CELPIP
IELTS
TEF
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
NO EXAM

dest

Feb 4, 2015
Hi,

Making SINP application. In Applicant Details they asking for "Enter the funds that you put in Box 4 of the Schedule 4 ". I am not sure what fund they asking for?..
Is it it figure which I put in EE profile. or It can be different from EE application

Thanks

MattSun

Mar 24, 2015
I really want to know this - My application status is changed to Returned (What does it mean , is different from Rejected ) .

The reason they have stated is missing documents like IELTS report and spouse Passport and Birth certificate missing . But when I went through the whole submitted application .
Under the FACTOR 1 Language ability in SINP form - they have not provided that file icon for attachment
Also under the Additional Family member - Spouse details screen also does not have the file icon .

Can I send the missing document to the immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

Please let me know folks. this was the only last hope for my dream .
unemployed currently
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
dest said:
Hi,

Making SINP application. In Applicant Details they asking for "Enter the funds that you put in Box 4 of the Schedule 4 ". I am not sure what fund they asking for?..
Is it it figure which I put in EE profile. or It can be different from EE application

Thanks
Put the total amount of funds which you have for settlement.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
MattSun said:
I really want to know this - My application status is changed to Returned (What does it mean , is different from Rejected ) .

The reason they have stated is missing documents like IELTS report and spouse Passport and Birth certificate missing . But when I went through the whole submitted application .
Under the FACTOR 1 Language ability in SINP form - they have not provided that file icon for attachment
Also under the Additional Family member - Spouse details screen also does not have the file icon .

unemployed currently
Try sending the missing documents and also a letter explaining your situation. Hope for the best, good luck

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
MattSun said:

unemployed currently
Looks like SINP is increasingly rejecting applications based on missing documents without giving a chance to applicant to submit during application processing. Under which category did you apply? You should ask them to reconsider and explain the whole situation and also attached the missing documents.

MattSun

Mar 24, 2015
arsal385 said:
Looks like SINP is increasingly rejecting applications based on missing documents without giving a chance to applicant to submit during application processing. Under which category did you apply? You should ask them to reconsider and explain the whole situation and also attached the missing documents.
The category that I applied is Occupation in Demand !
I will try to send the missing document .
I have uploaded all the necessary forms and documents where ever there is option to upload .
but for those to missing documents I did not see any upload file folder option ICON.

I am going to send an email and let me see what they come up.

Thanks guys

Pan India

Oct 5, 2015
MattSun said:

unemployed currently
Really sad to hear......can u please share when u applied ???

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
Got my AOR and UCI today.
Application delivered 4 August 2015
AOR Recd. 9 October 2015

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
MattSun said:

unemployed currently
Probably your application was returned mainly because of missing IELTS report as it contributes to the points for eligibility.