+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Wow. The occupation in demand reopened with even more capacity..... It could be once a lifetime opportunity for some to emigrate to Canada. Apply quick before the cap reaches.... Best of luck.... ;)

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello VictorPapa/FSWCIO/Other senior members.

I have applied in Express entry sub category Sinp in june.
Then. I got missing doc mail after 2 months and before I send them my docs my ee profile got ineligiblr due ielts expired!
I created new ee profile and told them regarding this. It has been a month I have sent them the missing docs and still my status is "waiting from Applicant"!!!

My que is. Can I apply in sinp without job offer which is reopned today?
Is it paper based?
Thanks.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ektaahm said:
Hello VictorPapa/FSWCIO/Other senior members.

I have applied in Express entry sub category Sinp in june.
Then. I got missing doc mail after 2 months and before I send them my docs my ee profile got ineligiblr due ielts expired!
I created new ee profile and told them regarding this. It has been a month I have sent them the missing docs and still my status is "waiting from Applicant"!!!

My que is. Can I apply in sinp without job offer which is reopned today?
Is it paper based?
Thanks.
Yes you can apply & it's paper based.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
adrscuds said:
Is the system working for these new 1000 spots?

My app from january STILL IS under second review (166 days today).

I wanted to create a new app under those new 1000 openings just to be on the safe side, but the system only asks for EE stream.

Created a new account (I now have 3) just for this.

Can any1 shed some light in the matter?
Hi buddy,

In first step under new application system, select NO under Job offer and Express entry question and Save it. It will be in GREEN colour, it means field completed. Seen this in my friend's account who is trying to apply but he don't have stable fund for last three months.

I hope this will help u.

But u have already applied in SINP EE stream and ur status is In Process. So I don't recommend u to apply again, as one of my friend got mail from SINP to withdraw one application as he applied in two streams simultaneously.

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
VictorPapa, tetunte, tols and all
The occupation in demand which has just been re-opened is good news and at the same time not so much of good news to me.
My fund is just ready this month because I have been planning ahead to get ready for jan 2016. Also my NOC is regulated and my application is still in progress.
The question is, now that the stream has been re-opened in september, will there be another occupation in demand in jan 2016?
Does anyone have a good guess?
Thanks

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
favoured1 said:
The occupation in demand which has just been re-opened is good news and at the same time not so much of good news to me.
My fund is just ready this month because I have been planning ahead to get ready for jan 2016. Also my NOC is regulated and my application is still in progress.
The question is now that the stream has been re-opened in september, will there be another occupation in demand in jan 2016?
Thanks
After all, I got someone whose occupation is regulated, I am July 2015 Applicant and striving to apply for SINP. I just have come to know that SINP is opened again for Sub-category. I understand that it is a time taking process and and it seems like an individual have to be inside Canada to fulfill requirements and testing procedures. Though, I am Currently resident of United Arab Emirates and Post Graduate from United Kingdom in Construction management (applied as Civil Engineer under NOC 2131)have commutative 03 years of work experience.

As I completely understand the lisensure and online services procedure which includes appearing in exams (seems to be possible only for inland applicants), I would really appreciate if you can tell me that what steps are involved to acquire "proof of eligibility" as it forms a part of SINP application for me "as being out land applicant". Regretfully, I could not find information regarding such proof.

OR what steps have you taken for you proof of eligibility, I believe that procedure for all the authorities is almost the same

Please update.
Cheeers

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
tols said:
Yes it is regulated. I waited patiently for this year application just because of the licencing. I started my licence appication immediately I discovered I won't meet up with last year. It took about 11 months for the whole process, from Uni Cert,,transcript, C.V submission. The first process was paying application fee and my transcript was evaluated by the body which, took about 5 month. Then, comes skill exam and previous work experience reporting and approval which took 3 month. Then membership payment and certification. It was just God's grace, long and proper planning though. Cheers
are u an out land applicant? how did you appeared i exams?

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
favoured1 said:
The question is, now that the stream has been re-opened in september, will there be another occupation in demand in jan 2016?
Thanks
Don't worry, they have quota every year which they try to fill. They are short of nominee for 2015 in support of Victorpapa's post above. I believe they will reopen it in Jan 2016.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Adil Khan123 said:
are u an out land applicant? how did you appeared i exams?
No exams required if you have more than 5 years international experience. Just a detailed project experience reports

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
favoured1 said:
Thanks
My friend,
As we know, SINP like other provinces inside Canada get a quota from CIC for its PNP program and each year this number increases by at least 10 to 15 percent. For 2015, SINP nomination quota is 5500 and it will increase to at least 6000 for 2016. Another fact is SINP always divide that nomination quota among different categories and for example in 2015 there were 500 nominations for In demand category or 1000 for Express entry sub category ,... despite these allocations, at the end of the year, SINP should nominate 5500 applicant and they try not to let their quota remain unused because if they do so, CIC won't allocate a larger number for next year!

When SINP reopened In demand category for outland applicants with 1000 new nomination this year, it indicates there aren't enough applicants with job offer to fill their allocated quota this year and SINP is trying to nominate all 5500 applicants in this way.
The conclusion is, I think there will be another SINP In demand category for Jan 2016 BUT it is possible that list of In demand occupation change for next program and some of current occupations won't be there and some of new occupations added instead.

For your regulated occupation and license matter I don't know how SINP will act because in the past, sometimes they accepted only license eligibility letter from applicants (confirmation letter from regulatory body) but sometimes they need license! and as we know there isn't anyway to obtain a license from outside of Canada without attending exams! ::)

Good Luck.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
tols said:
No exams required if you have more than 5 years international experience. Just a detailed project experience reports
Ok, I have 3 years of work experience and currently in UAE.. How will I appear in exam??

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
I need a little help regarding converting my IELTS score to a CBL score.
My score as below with their individual CBL score:
CBL Score
S: 6.5 8
R: 6.5 8
L: 7.5 8
W: 7 9

How do I convert them into a consolidated CBL score in order for me to see what CBL score I get for SNIP?
Help please.

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
As we know, SINP like other provinces inside Canada get a quota from CIC for its PNP program and each year this number increases by at least 10 to 15 percent. For 2015, SINP nomination quota is 5500 and it will increase to at least 6000 for 2016. Another fact is SINP always divide that nomination quota among different categories and for example in 2015 there were 500 nominations for In demand category or 1000 for Express entry sub category ,... despite these allocations, at the end of the year, SINP should nominate 5500 applicant and they try not to let their quota remain unused because if they do so, CIC won't allocate a larger number for next year!

When SINP reopened In demand category for outland applicants with 1000 new nomination this year, it indicates there aren't enough applicants with job offer to fill their allocated quota this year and SINP is trying to nominate all 5500 applicants in this way.
The conclusion is, I think there will be another SINP In demand category for Jan 2016 BUT it is possible that list of In demand occupation change for next program and some of current occupations won't be there and some of new occupations added instead.

For your regulated occupation and license matter I don't know how SINP will act because in the past, sometimes they accepted only license eligibility letter from applicants (confirmation letter from regulatory body) but sometimes they need license! and as we know there isn't anyway to obtain a license from outside of Canada without attending exams! ::)

Good Luck.
Thanks for Victor. That is so reassuring.

tols said:
Don't worry, they have quota every year which they try to fill. They are short of nominee for 2015 in support of Victorpapa's post above. I believe they will reopen it in Jan 2016.
Yepee!!!
I have over 5yrs experience and I also have Masters.
So I may be exempted from the exams. Hopefully, that will greatly reduce my processing time.
Although there is a statement that on their website:
"For people who want to apply for SINP, they require the approval letter showing that you are currently an engineer-in-training. Therefore, you must apply with APEGS first, complete the process required to obtain membership and wait for the approval letter. APEGS cannot provide a letter indicating that you are eligible to obtain a license. The only way to demonstrate eligibility is to actually apply and obtain your engineer-in-training license."

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
kanu said:
Hello Guys,
I need a little help regarding converting my IELTS score to a CBL score.
My score as below with their individual CBL score:
CBL Score
S: 6.5 8
R: 6.5 8
L: 7.5 8
W: 7 9

How do I convert them into a consolidated CBL score in order for me to see what CBL score I get for SNIP?
Help please.
U will get 20 points as u have CLB 8

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
FSWCIO said:
Yes you can apply & it's paper based.
But consultant says that I cannot apply as I have already applied!