+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Single VS Multi entry visa ?

marecar

Mar 6, 2013
Hi All

My mother was recently rejected for Super visa for a non valid reason, but in the generic rejection letter that we received states that we can apply for a visitor visa.

- Is it more difficult to get a multi entry visa then a single entry?
- Can you apply to extend your stay with a single entry visa?
- If we have multi entry visa and we go to the states for a day, when we return does her visa reset for another 6 month period ?

Thank you in advance

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marecar said:
Hi All

My mother was recently rejected for Super visa for a non valid reason, but in the generic rejection letter that we received states that we can apply for a visitor visa.

- Is it more difficult to get a multi entry visa then a single entry?
It depends.
- Can you apply to extend your stay with a single entry visa?
Yes
- If we have multi entry visa and we go to the states for a day, when we return does her visa reset for another 6 month period ?
It depends on the border officer your mother encountered

Thank you in advance

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must state a reason why your mother requires a multiple entry visa instead of a single.

The post below explained the common reasons how a TRV would be rejected:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/trv-rejected-t108771.0.html

marecar

Mar 6, 2013
We are planing to take her on a vacation to Mexico. If we provide hotel reservations would that be sufficient?
She is still employed in the home country and has both letter of employment and approval letter for a six week vacation.
Thanks again Steaky

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not know if provide hotel reservation is sufficient for you to take her on a vacation to Mexico.