SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE-2007
hi trans...

have u submitted your Passport?

i am still waiting for my updates not yet received...

please do u have any idea when?

buhari

tran

May 10, 2009
Hi Mathu,

I'm still waiting for my passport request
from CHC S'pore. I'm just wondering whether
CHC S'pore will inform me through email or
phone or postal service.

I have absolutely no idea about your case. It
looks like it's not always FIFO; some 05's cases
still pending(according to trackitt.com).

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Wishing all Canadian PR applicants here a very fulfilling 2010 and also all success for every applicant in yr own Visa office!

Blessed all in 2010!

gemz

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Aug 09-NS
AOR Received.
21 Oct 09-NS
File Transfer...
28 Oct 09,full docs submitted- 10 Dec 09
Med's Request
06 Jan 2010
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2010
LANDED..........
29 Mar 2010!!!!
Hi all,
I hav also applied fm Singapore n my full docs were sent on 10 Dec...I jus received my AOR,request for medicals n passport yesterday,e letter was dated on 4th Jan.....Praise God!!!!
Ecas status shows IN PROCESS.....
hope all wishes will come true in dis new year...keep up ur spirit!
cheers
gemz

gemz

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Aug 09-NS
AOR Received.
21 Oct 09-NS
File Transfer...
28 Oct 09,full docs submitted- 10 Dec 09
Med's Request
06 Jan 2010
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2010
LANDED..........
29 Mar 2010!!!!
Hi all,
could i get some reviews on the DMPs in Singapore as v r planning to go for our medicals soon....any suggestions on the process or charges?which clinic is more convenient or fast in processing?
thanks in advance,gemz

pocoyo

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ontario
Hi All,

I am not a Singaporean but my Visa Office is CHC Singapore.
May I know from you guys who have undergone Medical exam already, does CHC appoints specific clinic/hospital for this? Or any clinic/hospital will do. May I know also how much it will cost me approx. (we are four, Husband, wife and 2 children).

Thank you very much and good luck to all of us.

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
I applied for FSW in 2005 at Singapore Case Processing center. Finally they sent request for updated documents to start the process in mid 2009. After i sent them the documents they sent me a letter stating no interview required and asking to submit medical and right of permanent residency fees. I did so in late October as per their guideline. Its been more than 2.5 months I still didn't hear from there office. When I wrote them they replied back that My file is pending decision from Canada. Please await further to hear from this office. The file status shows just as before In Progress.

Any idea...why the decision can be pending in Canada. Doesn't giving out medical and asking for right of residency fees mean they have gathered enough information to make a decision. Is the final decision made in Canada or Singapore? Can anyone suggest?

tran

May 10, 2009
Hi Fira123,

I also did my medicals in October, and I applied under FSW in 2006.
I am still waiting for my passport request.

Hope for some good news soon.

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Some of my colleagues who applied under the new process received their medical request along with passport submission request at the same time. They have got their passport back with visa in Dec 17, 2009. Wondering why ours taking so long?

tran

May 10, 2009
Fira123 said:
Some of my colleagues who applied under the new process received their medical request along with passport submission request at the same time. They have got their passport back with visa in Dec 17, 2009. Wondering why ours taking so long?
Some main applicants died while "in process", and new babies born.

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Guys,... I heard from a friend of mine recently that now is in fact not a good time to go over, for the current global crisis is contributing to scarcity of jobs in Canada. It might be a blessing to wait till the better times returned. Now is the time to work as hard as you can at wherever you are, and in whatever you do. For those who have accumulated enough of the nestegg, now is the time to learn about investments, and know where to put that hard-earned nestegg that you have slogged for all these years, so that it will generate retunrs for you and it will be effortless on your part,...

I know of many people who have worked hard and made their money, only to lose it all overnight in some shady investments. Let us all, would-be Canadians not fall into the same trap,...

Prepare yourselves as in the above, and when the time comes, go and live in Canada with regular income coming in from your investments back home. Then you will have all the time in the world to look for the jobs you love, or even go for re-certifications if necessary.