10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Hi All,

I hope someone here can help me with this query.

I got married in 2014 and applied for my wife's visit permit through a local PR contact
using SAVE system provided by ICA. However, it was rejected with no reason on the next day of application.
After that we applied for a visitor visa through Singapore Embassy in Mumbai and it was approved for 2 years.
After she travelled to Singapore we subsequently applied for her Dependent Pass and it was approved too.
Now she is here and working.

Now my question is how do I mention this visit permit rejection in the eAPR application. I dont
have any rejection letter or anything with me. The PR contact do not have any history in his SAVE profile.
The link that they sent to check application status shows no information (May be because it was in 2014).

Has it happened to anybody here ?

Any help is highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance !

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
BUmp !!

Anybody ??

Thanks !

nasir.khan

Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

I hope someone here can help me with this query.

I got married in 2014 and applied for my wife's visit permit through a local PR contact
using SAVE system provided by ICA. However, it was rejected with no reason on the next day of application.
After that we applied for a visitor visa through Singapore Embassy in Mumbai and it was approved for 2 years.
After she travelled to Singapore we subsequently applied for her Dependent Pass and it was approved too.
Now she is here and working.

Now my question is how do I mention this visit permit rejection in the eAPR application. I dont
have any rejection letter or anything with me. The PR contact do not have any history in his SAVE profile.
The link that they sent to check application status shows no information (May be because it was in 2014).

Has it happened to anybody here ?

Any help is highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance !

Hi, I saw from your signature that your application was approved. Just wanted to check-in with you to see what did you end up doing for the above?

Thanks
Nasir