Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
shovon0014 said:
Hi everyone,
My ECAS update is "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I have done my medical on 22 October 2014, Pay RPRF 23 October 2014. Already Decision Made. But I have no receipt of RPRF fee.
Can any one explain me that......!!!
Hi shovon0014, they will send you the receipt within 2 months time from the date you pay RPRF fees.

However, you can email and check with SVO and mention you haven't received your receipt. This is because sometimes they will only issue receipt after they bank in the bank draft by batches.

Hope the above info helps!

Cheers!

Winnie Bear

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
akhnoor said:
You will get a passport request very soon.
Thanks,
Akhnoor
May God bless we all of upbeat...

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Hi shovon0014, they will send you the receipt within 2 months time from the date you pay RPRF fees.

However, you can email and check with SVO and mention you haven't received your receipt. This is because sometimes they will only issue receipt after they bank in the bank draft by batches.

Hope the above info helps!

Cheers!

Winnie Bear
Thank you for your Re: Winnie
But My cousin and me we Pay the fee same time. there was only three days distance. He get the receipt.

wish you all the best

shovon

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
redstone said:
rprf fee is needed to make decision. as your decision already made,, no need to worry about rprf payment receipt.
Ok brother, thank you. @redstone

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
CIIP has a seminar in Bangladesh

Dear all Bangladeshi friends,

Please be advised that CIIP has schedule for three days seminar in Bangladesh. Please see below for detail.

Thanks,

Akhnoor

=================================

Dear CIIP Client,

We are pleased to invite you to attend the upcoming Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) session. We encourage all spouses and any adult children over the age of 18 to attend as well. We encourage you to leave any young children at home, as childcare facilities are not available.

In order to confirm your seat in your desired session:

· Please tell us how did you learn about CIIP

· Send a scanned copy of your Canada visa OR request for medical letter, for each person attending, if you haven’t sent already

· Send a copy of your Resume

· Let us know your intended date of departure

Please be aware that the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) is a completely free service offered through the support and funding of the Government of Canada. The purpose of CIIP is to help you find suitable employment in Canada faster by helping you prepare effectively before departure. Watch our video [http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/en/videos] to hear how CIIP helped immigrants like you to succeed in Canada.

We offer you:

1. Group Orientation Session (GO Session): 1 full day, Start time 8:30am to 5:00pm. An overview of Canada, the current economic situation, overview of Canadian provinces and regions, understanding destination and occupation options, challenges facing newcomers in finding jobs, solutions to those problems, writing a Canadian style resume, taking a Canadian interview.

2. My Action Plan Session (MAP Session): 1-2 hours, one or two days following the Group Orientation Session. The MAP Session is a personalized one-to-one session with a CIIP Orientation Officer, where you will develop an Action Plan, and receive direct referrals to Canadian organizations that assist immigrants. You will be notified of your MAP Session timings in advance.

Please see CIIP upcoming schedule and let us know which session you would like to attend:

· Bangalore: January 20th -22nd

· Mumbai: January 27th- 29th

· Online: February 3rd

· Delhi: February 4th- 6th

· Bangladesh: February 12th-14th

· Chandigarh: February 24th- 26th

· Delhi: March 2nd- 4th

We are looking forward to seeing you and supporting you on your onward journey to Canada.

Here are some recent client comments:

· “CIIP gave me a direction to work towards. It also helped me realize that there is so much I can do before landing in Canada. I feel more confident now.” Prateek

· “CIIP gave me an understanding of all the job prospects and helped me expand my career options.” Gurpreet

· “CIIP helped me about my credential assessment right from India, which will be very beneficial for me to get settled in Canada.” Mandeep

· “Now I am ready to face the challenges of Canada!” Rejeev

Regards,

Sonia Sharma|Client Services Assistant

Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP)|Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC)
5th Floor, Incube Business Centre, 18 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019, INDIA
Tel.: +91 (11) 3061-4608| Web: www.newcomersuccess.ca

Description: Description: Description: Description: CIIP

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
shovon0014 said:
Hi Noor bhai

I did not receive any receipt of RPRF fee. Is it Regular ?
Bhai have you any example that any one get PPR without receipt of RPRF fee?
Yes, it happens. They will send you an email requesting passports, RPRF and any other documents necessary for them.

Thanks,

Akhnoor

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
Hey how's everybody? Okie we have just landed today.
After a long flight, we reached Vancouver airport excited. Time was really tight as we only had 2h 20mins to process our landing before we fly to Calgary at 12pm. It didn't help when the plane landed 20mins later(at 10am) than stated. We headed straight to immigrations, queued for 15mins before it reached our turn. Declared food, carrying more than 10000cad and told the lady that we are landing as new immigrants, was instructed to turn right and walk towards the green sign which led to a room. Friendly Asian man at the counter served us and gave us some pamphlets and took down my email address, PR card will come in 2 months, SIN and Alberta health card and can be sign up immediately. By then it was already 1030am. Had to queue up another line to be attended by the CBSA officer,line was short when we queued but it grew to become pretty long. We showed her our COPR, sign the papers. Was a given a temporary PR document, she told us to declare our
Bank draft at the office outside. By then it was already 11am. Got our luggages at the carousel. We were told to show our form B4e and B4a at the exit. For those who watch CTV Borders Security Canada, it was the same room. Showed the cbsa officer our b4e and b4a , got the stamps, by then, it was 1115. CBSA officer told us that in any case if we missed the flight, just tell them we got delayed by immigrations and u take the next flight out with no charge.
Rushed to air canada side, air canada staff said that we still can rushed to make it. Checked in our luggages onto the 12pm flight and we rushed to the boarding gate which was really far away. Made it inside the plane at 1150am.
Plane starts to move at 12pm

5 years of wait since application. Finally landed as Canadian PRs! Felt like a dream!

studd578

Mar 13, 2013
SINGAPORE
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
12-03-2013
Nomination.....
19-09-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
24-12-2013
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
Next Change..
kaisin82 said:
After a long flight, we reached Vancouver airport excited. Time was really tight as we only had 2h 20mins to process our landing before we fly to Calgary at 12pm. It didn't help when the plane landed 20mins later(at 10am) than stated. We headed straight to immigrations, queued for 15mins before it reached our turn. Declared food, carrying more than 10000cad and told the lady that we are landing as new immigrants, was instructed to turn right and walk towards the green sign which led to a room. Friendly Asian man at the counter served us and gave us some pamphlets and took down my email address, PR card will come in 2 months, SIN and Alberta health card and can be sign up immediately. By then it was already 1030am. Had to queue up another line to be attended by the CBSA officer,line was short when we queued but it grew to become pretty long. We showed her our COPR, sign the papers. Was a given a temporary PR document, she told us to declare our
Bank draft at the office outside. By then it was already 11am. Got our luggages at the carousel. We were told to show our form B4e and B4a at the exit. For those who watch CTV Borders Security Canada, it was the same room. Showed the cbsa officer our b4e and b4a , got the stamps, by then, it was 1115. CBSA officer told us that in any case if we missed the flight, just tell them we got delayed by immigrations and u take the next flight out with no charge.
Rushed to air canada side, air canada staff said that we still can rushed to make it. Checked in our luggages onto the 12pm flight and we rushed to the boarding gate which was really far away. Made it inside the plane at 1150am.

5 years of wait since application. Finally landed as Canadian PRs! Felt like a dream!
Congrats Kaisin,
Finally you are on canadian soil, as a PR...not a tourist.
All the best and do keep sharing the experience of settling in...
Must be freezing there..enjoy the moment..cheers! 8)

mhasans89

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2014
IELTS Request
Delivered before Nomination
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah @ 27th July (Local Time)
redstone said:
rprf fee is needed to make decision. as your decision already made,, no need to worry about rprf payment receipt.
Hi Redstone
My RPRF is paid and had my receipt also. But why did they request for RPRF before MR? Is there any difficuties or different scenario for my case? :-X
Plz let me know if u hv any info regarding this issue.

Thanx

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kaisin82 said:

Finally you are there. Its your dream that celebrate christmas in Calgary, now it will trure. Ready to be my neighbour.

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
kaisin82 said:

Congratulaton.

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
kaisin82 said:

Congratulations kaisin82.... finally you have landed as PR........ Hope you have a Merry Christmas in Canada this year and hope all things are smooth!

Winnie Bear

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
mhasan,, most of the applicants recently got rprf request with medical. but few applicants got rprf req with additional documents before medical req. Once cic rcv all documents & rprf you will get medical req. different ways for different officers.

mhasans89

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2014
IELTS Request
Delivered before Nomination
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah @ 27th July (Local Time)
redstone said:
mhasan,, most of the applicants recently got rprf request with medical. but few applicants got rprf req with additional documents before medical req. Once cic rcv all documents & rprf you will get medical req. different ways for different officers.
Thanks Redstone,
Is there anything to worry about? Do u hv any idea how long it may take for next call (i.e- MR or anything else)? :-\ :'( ???