Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
Disgusted by the extended processing time, when I first join this thread in feb 2012, it was 17months and 2 years later, they increase it to 30!!?!?

For those who have landed already, how are u guys? Crs garu kidrobot letina . How's life??

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
danny2009 said:
Please check the processing time at Singapore VO at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp#asia.

It is 30 months now.

Hope everyone's application will be processed at other VO in Manila or Sydney.
It's very frustrating and unfair to see this huge increase. I was very fortunate to get transferred to Manila V.O.

They explained of the re-workload distribution reason and that's why I do wish you all either get transferred or reduce the processing times due to

some certain efforts they are making.

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
alan_eatbread said:
It's very frustrating and unfair to see this huge increase. I was very fortunate to get transferred to Manila V.O.

They explained of the re-workload distribution reason and that's why I do wish you all either get transferred or reduce the processing times due to

Can I transfer my file to Manila office? As a bangladeshi applicant i think i can't do this. actually we can't do anything without pray. this processing time killed us.

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
nusrat9991 said:
Can I transfer my file to Manila office? As a bangladeshi applicant i think i can't do this. actually we can't do anything without pray. this processing time killed us.
Bro, I really dont know how it works with the transfer stuff. I'm currently living in Vietnam and have no single connection with Philippines.

I got the same timeline with you (June 2012 application batch) and you know by chance I received my CAIPS notes that saying my file got transferred to Manila V.O due to a re-work load distribution. The coming week I got an email from Manila VO for MR.

I think you can give it a try by sending an inquiry to Singapore VO that you 'd like to have ur file transferred to either Manila or Sydney.

You will never know your luck and you may get transferred in no time!!!

bappiislan

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014, Medical results have been received 04.04.2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, and sent to singapore via VFS on 08-05-2014. SGVO received 14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
hoping soon
LANDED..........
hoping soon
kaisin82 said:
Disgusted by the extended processing time, when I first join this thread in feb 2012, it was 17months and 2 years later, they increase it to 30!!?!?

For those who have landed already, how are u guys? Crs garu kidrobot letina . How's life??
yeah bro, its disgusted for only us, who are hanged on, you have no tension bcoz you will be there in a short time, but we didnt get anything from sgvo yet, how about ur online status now, are they received ur medical

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
I think they just transfer the applications which need to be done earlier, for example the Business PNP. The Skilled Workers of PNP, I am not sure whether their applications are transferred to other VOs or not.

Please let the forum know bros, who are the Skilled Workers of PNP transferred to other VOs?

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
bappiisian>>nothing's confirmed until you get the passport back with the stamp.

it's my 28months now. Hopefully they can speed up everyone's PR, faster clear the backlog of those who applied in 2011 and 2012...

stephenpb

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
boggz said:
rosy, you will receive the request of COC from VO almost the same time you will receive an MR and RPRF from them. The police will require the letter from the VO before you can proceed for COC application.
Hi Boggz,

I just received an email from CIC stating our application will be processed by SGVO.Would you be able to share with me how you changed your visa office from SGVO to Manila office?We are currently in Singapore but we are on employment pass so there is no assurance that we will be staying here for another 27 months(SGVO processing time) compared to Manila office which is 12 months only.

Would really appreciate if you can advise me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Lingwan

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
stephenpb said:
Hi Boggz,

I just received an email from CIC stating our application will be processed by SGVO.Would you be able to share with me how you changed your visa office from SGVO to Manila office?We are currently in Singapore but we are on employment pass so there is no assurance that we will be staying here for another 27 months(SGVO processing time) compared to Manila office which is 12 months only.

Would really appreciate if you can advise me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Lingwan
hi stephenpb,
may i know which visa office you indicated in your application..how long have you been here in SG.

tnx
rosy cheeks

stephenpb

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
Hi Rosy cheeks. We lived in Singapore more than six years up to date.Its really frustrating knowing that SGVO will process our application. I applied for SINP two years ago and wan nominated end of October 2013.My consultant said they indicate the office as OTTAWA but I don't know why they assigned SGVO knowing that we are her on employment pass.

Stephen

stephenpb

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
alan_eatbread said:

Hi allan_eatbread.

Do you mind sharing what you did to transfer of your file from SGVO to Manila office?

Thanks,
stephen

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
stephenpb said:
Hi Rosy cheeks. We lived in Singapore more than six years up to date.Its really frustrating knowing that SGVO will process our application. I applied for SINP two years ago and wan nominated end of October 2013.My consultant said they indicate the office as OTTAWA but I don't know why they assigned SGVO knowing that we are her on employment pass.

Stephen
tnx for sharing stephen...Good luck..

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I made CSE to SGVO about file transfer. they replied .
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You have enquired about having your file transferred to another visa office.

Applications may be processed by the visa office responsible for an applicant’s country of citizenship or the country of their legal residence. File transfers are carried out only for reasons of program integrity and not at the request of the applicant or at their designated representative. Please be aware that, if most of an applicant’s education and work experience has been in Singapore, then program integrity considerations make it likely that the file will remain in process in the Singapore visa office.

A request for transfer should explain how such a transfer would be in the interests of program integrity and provide proof of legal status for at least one year in the country served by the visa office in question. The list of visa offices and their countries of responsibility is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.

To comply with the above legislative requirement, and in order for this office to assess a request to transfer a file to another visa office, we require evidence that the applicant is legally residing in the country where the visa office is located and that he or she has been lawfully admitted to that country for a minimum one-year period.

Proof of legal admission and residence may take the form of:

- A copy of the valid visa and passport.
- Proof of employment: If the applicant is employed, please also send a copy of the employment reference letter or a copy of the work contract. If the employment is temporary, provide the start and end dates of the job.
- Proof of study: If the applicant is studying, please submit documentation showing the course of studies, the institution attended, and the duration of the studies.
- Any other relevant documents.

The applicant is, in addition, required to submit a written request for the file to be transferred, including the reasons for the requested file transfer. The request must be signed by the principal applicant and sent, together with the above documents, to our office by mail. Our mailing address is below. Please note that there is no cost recovery fee for file transfers.

If the above criteria are not met, and the applicant still wishes to submit a new application in a different country, he or she may do so only after being legally admitted to that country with status valid for at least one year. Payment of new application fees will be required for any new application. If the applicant selects this option, processing will begin the date on which the new application is submitted. The file will be placed in a queue for review based on that date.

Once the new application is in process, the applicant may then choose to withdraw the application in process at this office by sending us a signed withdrawal request. If processing has not begun on the application, the processing fees are refundable. If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) has been paid, it too is refundable.

At this time, this file will continue to be processed in the Singapore visa office. If we receive the required documentation, we will review the request for file transfer. Providing us with the above documentation does not, however, guarantee that the file will be transferred

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration /ET
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca

Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Nusrat9991

I feel you..... probably you need to indicate strong/valid reason why you want your file transfer to another VO..... probably don't state the longer processing SGVO takes as it might have negative impact on the office though its the truth.... my two cents...

I really hope that SGVO will speed up all our application.

a.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
in feb before i was in process, i went to the visa office personally and spoke to the lady at the counter. I told her that i have enough waiting and asked if i could change visa office. She told me that then i have to re-queue again which i told her i did not mind. She went to the back room and spoke to the staffs and came out telling me that i could not do that and asked me to continue to wait. I asked about how long more do i have to wait and she couldn't give me an answer. I even asked if i could change the processing officer, she told me that she won't be able to answer that