Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Actually I have been one more post , where a person had applied from Canada and had chosen VO outside Canada. But CIO sent his file to Ottawa. So if they go by that rule, your file will go to Ottawa. If they send your file to Singapore, then you have to wait at least 2 years.

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Issued 24 Feb 2012 but only received 12 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
CRS said:
Hi everyone, Happy new year. Its still 1st January when I'm posting :).
It has been a month in Manitoba for me. Applied to 100s of employers through online and physically as well for all kinds of jobs. No reply yet.
But as we all heard from the seniors, the beginning is tough. It is the most frustrating period. Don't know when I'll get a job. Trying to keep tight. After all, it was my choice to migrate. Doing some trainings provided by the Provincial Government. Yet, my occupation(Social Worker) is regulated here. So, clearly I need to do a 2 years'' diploma or masters to get the license.
People are very friendly in Canada but too formal. All friendly behaviours tends to the better sale of their products :(
U'll surely like the discipline they always follow. But will miss the weather back home a lot.

I noticed, nothing are forwarded by SGVO for this thread. Anyway, we can do nothing but to wait wait and wait.
Best of luck to all who are awaiting for visa.
Hi CRS, just hang on there buddy... I was on the same boat for two months hunting for a job in-line to my field of expertise. To my frustration for more than two months of no income, I applied as a production crew on a production plant here in New Brunswick and after a day of working in the plant I had an interview call from one of the companies I applied to. To cut the long story short, I got the job and I had a good start of the year as I started on Jan 2, 2013. I'm still on training at the moment and I hope and pray that I can cope and survive the 6 weeks long of training.

So, my advise is to keep sending those applications and for sure you will land a job soon. Happy new year to you and to all of the forum members who are still waiting for positive outcome of their applications. May you all have good news this year!

Taivoi, kidrobot, how is it going guys with your application?

dlondon

Jan 5, 2013
hi there is there any one to help me. i am currently living in london(from bangladesh originally) but my file(SINP) was submitted in singapore. i received my medical request yesterday but they send a letter with the address of bangladeshi doctor so i am really confuse because my address on the letter is in Uk but how can i do my medical in bangladesh so please is there any1 who knows anything as what can i do in this kind of situation ...can i do my medical here in london or i have to go back to bangladesh to do my medical and where shall i submit my passport for visa.i spoke to one authorised doctor he told me that they just send the report to the regional office that means they gonna send it to london high commission now the question is if i do my medical here then the canadian high commission in london gonna send my medical and passport to the singapore office... or not ??if anybody know about this please help me...thanks in advance

eeaassyy

Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
Nomination.....
23-08-2011
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
Med's Request
8-21-2014
Hi Xandrielle,
did sgvo want latest bank statement?

chrysler13

Dec 2, 2012
hi a pleasant day to all may i ask if someone know the processing time for live in caregiver program if i have LMO or complete package?
thanks and have a nice day :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Garu said:
Hi CRS, just hang on there buddy... I was on the same boat for two months hunting for a job in-line to my field of expertise. To my frustration for more than two months of no income, I applied as a production crew on a production plant here in New Brunswick and after a day of working in the plant I had an interview call from one of the companies I applied to. To cut the long story short, I got the job and I had a good start of the year as I started on Jan 2, 2013. I'm still on training at the moment and I hope and pray that I can cope and survive the 6 weeks long of training.

So, my advise is to keep sending those applications and for sure you will land a job soon. Happy new year to you and to all of the forum members who are still waiting for positive outcome of their applications. May you all have good news this year!

Taivoi, kidrobot, how is it going guys with your application?

Congrats Garu! Glad that you found a job! Wish you all the best in Canada! Believe yourself! 6 weeks of training is not a big deal at all! You already received the job offer and there's nothing to worry about any more! JOB is the most important thing for the new immigrant. Once you get it, then the rest of the problem is not a problem any more. Do your best to keep your job and everything will be work out fine in the end.

Please come back often to continue to share your story with us.

I'm still waiting for my MR request. Hope this year can get my Visa.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
dlondon said:
hi there is there any one to help me. i am currently living in london(from bangladesh originally) but my file(SINP) was submitted in singapore. i received my medical request yesterday but they send a letter with the address of bangladeshi doctor so i am really confuse because my address on the letter is in Uk but how can i do my medical in bangladesh so please is there any1 who knows anything as what can i do in this kind of situation ...can i do my medical here in london or i have to go back to bangladesh to do my medical and where shall i submit my passport for visa.i spoke to one authorised doctor he told me that they just send the report to the regional office that means they gonna send it to london high commission now the question is if i do my medical here then the canadian high commission in london gonna send my medical and passport to the singapore office... or not ??if anybody know about this please help me...thanks in advance

Not sure about this. If possible, go to London Visa Office by yourself to check the details. Don't wait. Time is precious.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
chrysler13 said:
hi a pleasant day to all may i ask if someone know the processing time for live in caregiver program if i have LMO or complete package?
thanks and have a nice day :)

Not sure but you can check from here.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

mohajerquebec6283

Dec 27, 2011
KL - Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Interview........
Never
Hi everybody
We are living in Malaysia, we received our CSQ in october 2012 and send all the documents to Sydney, Canada for Federal process.
We received our Federal FN DEC 2012, and they mentioned in the email that they will send our application to VO( It was KLVO in the CSQ).
As I know the KLVO is closed and they will forward it to SGVO.
Now, when I check the application status in CIC, it shows "Application Received" and it has not changed during last 2 or 3 weeks.
Do you know what does it mean and when the SGVO is going to contact us?
Thank you
Amir

mohajerquebec6283

Dec 27, 2011
KL - Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Interview........
Never
Is anybody here under QSW program?

tutut

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013 and 21-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hi,

Is anyone here under the Ontario FSW Pilot? I am.

I got my Nomination from Ontario last Sept 2012 and I submitted my PR application to Nova Scotia last Dec 2012, 1st week. I haven't gotten my AOR yet but as per the courier tracking, CIC Nova Scotia received my papers last Dec 7, 2012. Based on my what I have read so far, I should get my AOR after two months. So that should be around 7 Feb 2013. Looking at the SG time for PNP, it is now 20 months for the processing time. If my calculation is right, the processing of my application should more or less complete by Sept - Oct 2014.

If anyone here is under the FSW Pilot, please share your experiences. Thanks.

mohajerquebec6283

Dec 27, 2011
KL - Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Interview........
Never
Hi tutut
We received AOR after 50 days in Dec 2012. I never calculated 19 months and now when I read your reply, I was shocked.
Our Visa might be ready Sept 2014!!!! I hope it takes less :(

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
mohajerquebec6283>>with all of us here still waiting, dont think yours is going to come by in 2013. 2011 april applicants still waiting....

taivoi>>did u apply for caips notes? u should have gotten it based on crs and xandrielle timeline.....

mohajerquebec6283

Dec 27, 2011
KL - Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Interview........
Never
Hi Kaisin
Thank you for reply.
You mean 2011 is waiting to receive Medical Request from SGVO?! :'(

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Found this website is useful. I would like to share this to all of you.

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/new-comer-introduction-videos