+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
invisible80 said:
Any one send DD for RPRF to Manila Visa Office? What is the payment instruction? What is the address for sending DD through courier?
Did they asked you to send payment receipt or DD by post? Your MR/RPRF mail should have these instruction.

The best option is to pay online and send the receipt. It's quick and safe. :)

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
FSWCIO said:
Did they asked you to send payment receipt or DD by post? Your MR/RPRF mail should have these instruction.

The best option is to pay online and send the receipt. It's quick and safe. :)
Instruction No-1: provided an Web link which refer to home page of website of manila visa office, whigh does not contain any information regarding fee payment rather they have provided link of original fee payment page of CIO. And CIO mentioned fee payment instruction for Singapore Visa office only for Bangladeshi applicant as SVO is the original VO for BD people.

Instruction NO-2: Online payment and forward receipt to Manila through email.

So far I learnt online payment is troublesome from BD. However I have dual currency CC. I will contact my bank tomorrow. Little bit confused what to do.

Thanks for your reply.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
invisible80 said:
Instruction No-1: provided an Web link which refer to home page of website of manila visa office, whigh does not contain any information regarding fee payment rather they have provided link of original fee payment page of CIO. And CIO mentioned fee payment instruction for Singapore Visa office only for Bangladeshi applicant as SVO is the original VO for BD people.

Instruction NO-2: Online payment and forward receipt to Manila through email.

So far I learnt online payment is troublesome from BD. However I have dual currency CC. I will contact my bank tomorrow. Little bit confused what to do.

Thanks for your reply.
Instruction two is very much easy and convenient, fast and reliable. If you have some friends or relative living abroad you can request them to pay for you or your bank can arrange to pay online with your dual currency card.

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
FSWCIO said:
Instruction two is very much easy and convenient, fast and reliable. If you have some friends or relative living abroad you can request them to pay for you or your bank can arrange to pay online with your dual currency card.

Thank you brother for your kind advise.

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear friends, I have already paid RPRF fee through online by credit card.
For online fee payment of RPRF VO asked to forward original receipt (e-receipt) and to mentioned details of applicant in the message body of email.

Should I need to write details of applicant on e-receipt (original receipt of fee payment by credit card )?

Please share your experience who paid RPRF through CC.

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
invisible80 said:
Dear friends, I have already paid RPRF fee through online by credit card.
For online fee payment of RPRF VO asked to forward original receipt (e-receipt) and to mentioned details of applicant in the message body of email.

Should I need to write details of applicant on e-receipt (original receipt of fee payment by credit card )?

Please share your experience who paid RPRF through CC.

Which Bank's Credit card you used?

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Seniors and Friends,

Good day. I am going to submit our passports on coming Monday (27-July-2015) to CVAC. My plan is as per below and please answer my question with RED colour. Thanks.

1) We will initial visit to Vancouver on end of September 2015, and then sign PR forms at airport, fill up my friend home local address and make SIN at Service Center. For SIN, can we done at airport?

2) I will bring CAD 10,000 cash and CAD 10,000 Bank Draft for 3 family members. Should be ok?

3) After stay around 2 or 3 days in Vancouver, we will back to Singapore. After 3 months later, they will send our Canada PR cards to my friend local address. Is there any problems or can we do like this?

4) After my friend received our PR cards, he will send to Singapore by DHL. Then around feb, 2016, I will go back and after a few months later my wife and my baby will follow. Is there any problems?

Please advice me if my step is something wrong or is there any example like me ? can give me hte landing experience like my case/ anybody know?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Myat

tahmid

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore /manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
January 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-06-2015/ i submit 11 jJuly / Singapore passport receive 16 jun2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Today I recived pasport with visa . Thanks God

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tahmid said:
Today I recived pasport with visa . Thanks God

Congratulation. It's quick....

Could you please pm me the email ad that VO used to send you AOR/MR/RPRF please. I want to add it as safe sender to prevent going it to junk. Highly appreciated. Best of luck. ;)

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
FSWCIO said:
Congratulation. It's quick....

Could you please pm me the email ad that VO used to send you AOR/MR/RPRF please. I want to add it as safe sender to prevent going it to junk. Highly appreciated. Best of luck. ;)
Dear FSWCIO, please check inbox.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
hi tahmid,,,when you got message from vfs that your decision had been sent from singapore. & what is your visa issue date??

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear all,

I paid RPRF online on 25 July, 2015 and send Official receipt through email to Manila Visa Office as per instruction.

This morning i received email from Manila Visa Office as bellow:

"We received your email regarding file number ********** on 26 July 2015. We note that the file was received on 02 March 2015.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section"

I have sent them receipt of payment but they are talking about "important changes regarding application".

Is it normal? This is how they confirm receipt of fee payment through online (credit card)?

Please share your experiences.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
invisible80 said:
Dear all,

I paid RPRF online on 25 July, 2015 and send Official receipt through email to Manila Visa Office as per instruction.

This morning i received email from Manila Visa Office as bellow:

"We received your email regarding file number ********** on 26 July 2015. We note that the file was received on 02 March 2015.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section"

I have sent them receipt of payment but they are talking about "important changes regarding application".

Is it normal? This is how they confirm receipt of fee payment through online (credit card)?

Please share your experiences.
This is just an acknowledgement that your RPRF receipt has been placed in appropriate department. Look forward for your PPR now ;)