Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM Dec 22,2014, Issued on Dec23,2014
LANDED..........
March 1, 2015
honeybeeLover said:
May fly* sorry! Thanks all! Really was shaking while opening the envelope!!
Congratulations! Can you please share your timeline? I'm also waiting for my application to be processed.. I don't know how long will it take.. thank you! :)

RKBM

May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2013
AOR Received.
7-10-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Shaw said:
Hi RKBM

Just relax and accept that you have to wait. Gather as much proof as possible to convince the VO.

You and your spouse answers in the interview should be consistent ( For that you 2 people talk and review your incidents ).

SVO will finally issue visa to your spouse. Guarnteed.

Shaw
Hi Shaw

Thanks for your kind and generous advice sir, but as I mentioned in my post that I want to hear from someone who got interviewed. What I noticed that the interview part of your timeline says "waived" so the precious and very much useful!! information that you put in response of my post is pretty much useless for me sir.
Thanks again for your time :)

ps:-How to flag useless replies?
RKBM

DrmBig

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Early March,2014
Nomination.....
Early April,2014
AOR Received.
Early April,2014
File Transfer...
Early May, 2014
Med's Done....
Early February,2014
Interview........
Waived
I can't resist myself replying. Let me analyze Shaw's earlier reply: (Also EXCUSE me for the longer response)

<Shaw's reply> Just relax and accept that you have to wait. Gather as much proof as possible to convince the VO.

<DrmBig> It is a universal fact without any scope of argument.

<Shaw's reply> You and your spouse answers in the interview should be consistent ( For that you 2 people talk and review your incidents ). .

<DrmBig> If we go though the various interview thread as well as published cases in CanLii, we'll find that non-consistent response between sponsor and PA was one of the biggest factor in visa refusal. Shaw perfectly summarized the fact there.

<Shaw's reply> SVO will finally issue visa to your spouse. Guarnteed.

<DrmBig>If I were Shaw, I wouldn't have used the "Guaranteed" word but Shaw was (& has been) really nice to make a very good wish and there's nothing wrong in that!

Most of the normal users here, like me, learn from :
1. people who experiences the similar incident by themselves and 2. people who knows the similar situation from other people sharing

Most of us come here to assist each other without any personal benefit in order to make this journey smooth. So, If somebody ask any question, and if I know the answer not from my own experience but from other people sharing, why shouldn't I reply?

For example, lots of people benefited here when Shaw shared that PPR letter should be received within three weeks from In Process date , otherwise local PO needs to be checked. If I am not mistaken, Shaw didn't have that personal experience but he came to know from others through this forum. Does that benefited everyone? No: it's been more than three weeks from IN Process date for myself but I don't have any luck till now. But full Kudos to Shaw for emphasizing (&sharing) that frequently and at least two people here benefited from that.

If anyone provides false response or misguided response, then that is a different ball game altogether. But if not, why should we discourage people?

Shaw et all, please keep sharing your thoughts. I don't know about others but I do always learn from your sharing. This forum is beautiful because of people like YOU.

RKBM said:
Hi Shaw

Thanks for your kind and generous advice sir, but as I mentioned in my post that I want to hear from someone who got interviewed. What I noticed that the interview part of your timeline says "waived" so the precious and very much useful!! information that you put in response of my post is pretty much useless for me sir.
Thanks again for your time :)

ps:-How to flag useless replies?
RKBM

tulip5664

Mar 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my passport and required documents on 18 Aug through Canadian Visa Centre Singapore. It already past 1 month and still no news yet. Looks like SVO has slowed down!!!

M

mikeymyke

I'd rather they slow down on the passport than on what happened 2012-2013, where people who have no red flags/interview had to wait a year for a visa.

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to &quot;In Process&quot; on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
mikeymyke said:
Cool, and COPR is enough to get a credit card, driver license, etc right?
Right. And another piece of ID......such as her passport.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
DrmBig said:
I can't resist myself replying. Let me analyze Shaw's earlier reply: (Also EXCUSE me for the longer response)

<Shaw's reply> Just relax and accept that you have to wait. Gather as much proof as possible to convince the VO.

Shaw et all, please keep sharing your thoughts. I don't know about others but I do always learn from your sharing. This forum is beautiful because of people like YOU.

Hi Drmbig,

Thank you so much for your excellent analysis.

I was felt so ashamed with the reply of RKBM for my post that had I removed my post. You kind words encouraged me again.

Thanks again.

Shaw

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
tulip5664 said:
I submitted my passport and required documents on 18 Aug through Canadian Visa Centre Singapore. It already past 1 month and still no news yet. Looks like SVO has slowed down!!!
I submitted my PP & other required docs on 03 July to VFS but until now it is over 2,5mths my ecas is still "in process" :mad:

RKBM

May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2013
AOR Received.
7-10-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
DrmBig said:

<DrmBig> It is a universal fact without any scope of argument.

<Shaw's reply> You and your spouse answers in the interview should be consistent ( For that you 2 people talk and review your incidents ). .

<DrmBig> If we go though the various interview thread as well as published cases in CanLii, we'll find that non-consistent response between sponsor and PA was one of the biggest factor in visa refusal. Shaw perfectly summarized the fact there.

<Shaw's reply> SVO will finally issue visa to your spouse. Guarnteed.

<DrmBig>If I were Shaw, I wouldn't have used the "Guaranteed" word but Shaw was (& has been) really nice to make a very good wish and there's nothing wrong in that!

Most of the normal users here, like me, learn from :
1. people who experiences the similar incident by themselves and 2. people who knows the similar situation from other people sharing

Most of us come here to assist each other without any personal benefit in order to make this journey smooth. So, If somebody ask any question, and if I know the answer not from my own experience but from other people sharing, why shouldn't I reply?

For example, lots of people benefited here when Shaw shared that PPR letter should be received within three weeks from In Process date , otherwise local PO needs to be checked. If I am not mistaken, Shaw didn't have that personal experience but he came to know from others through this forum. Does that benefited everyone? No: it's been more than three weeks from IN Process date for myself but I don't have any luck till now. But full Kudos to Shaw for emphasizing (&sharing) that frequently and at least two people here benefited from that.

If anyone provides false response or misguided response, then that is a different ball game altogether. But if not, why should we discourage people?

Hi DrmBig

What I wanted is to talk personally with someone who got interviewed recently and see his/her timeline to just simply estimate a time of my interview(may be its lame).I know I have to wait and I know all the other details(FYI I know where the search bar of this forum is).I just wanted talk with someone who has firsthand interview experience..And to the member who tried to help! me with his/her vast knowledge of Canadian immigration system "I know it feels so great to earn more points here,but try to understand the post and then reply."

Thanks

tulip5664

Mar 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phuongbao03 said:
I submitted my PP & other required docs on 03 July to VFS but until now it is over 2,5mths my ecas is still "in process" :mad:
Hi Phuongbao03

Did you send a message to CIC to check on the status? I am going to do so.

TranCA

Sep 19, 2014
phuongbao03 said:
Hi phuong
I submited my passport 1 week after you, still has no update. I already sent an email to cic and they reply that my file is pending review with visa officer . So desperate !!!!!!

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June, 2015
TranCA said:
Hi phuong
I submited my passport 1 week after you, still has no update. I already sent an email to cic and they reply that my file is pending review with visa officer . So desperate !!!!!!

Hi TranCA

It means SVO will give same answers to Phuongbao03, Tulip5664 and me, Jannatul Ferdausi and others who applied late if we enquire by sending emails.

It also means that VO will reviews all pending visa cases later on in a batch.

Has that VO officer went to a vacation ? As there is no presser on SVO to issue urgent visas like student visa which had to be issued before last week of August ?

Shaw

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
In early may I wrote to ecas and they replied on 5th may to say that it's pending review. We got our passports back with copr on 17th June. It's on the way guys. Don't lose hope!!

Anyone landing in November?

jannatul.ferdousi.al

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
29/03/2014
File Transfer...
07/04/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07/08/ 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2014
One month passed after sending PP on VFS. Hoping to get PP back soon.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June, 2015
jannatul.ferdousi.al said:
One month passed after sending PP on VFS. Hoping to get PP back soon.

What is hoping ?

Is "Decision made" in online in ecas ?