19-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-01-2016
Koifish76 said:
Here are some little things to help you and future members understand the New Singapore Spreadsheet.

1. Data complied from previous 2 years (September 2012 to present).
2. Future members are encouraged to join.
3. All dates are month/day/year format.
4. No sent application dates. (In the big picture, this is of little importance).
5. Sponsorship Approval is not on members timelines. Instead, the SA date is either obtained from them posting when they got SA or in absence, date of File Transfer (F-T).
6. Data not available, N/A is shown.
7. Some dates were not shared or available, however they mentioned comments “a week ago” “few days ago” etc. In these cases, I used personal judgement to include a date.
8. AOR 2 – this is the date applicant receives email. Although may not occur most of the time. Some think this is the date medical results received appear in ECAS. This is ok as well.
9. Re-Medical. Results tabulated from either of, their/your 2nd (re-do) Medical Letter, or the date you completed your 2nd (re-do) medical.
10. The date you completed your 2nd medical (over the letter) is preferred, as it is more informative. If this is confusing, please let me know.
11. Unlike the CIC website, the Total Wait Time is the total from both parts (sponsor and applicant).
12. Some members have not posted in this thread, but have in others. Members on here are from 7-8 other threads that I have found who are applying through the SVO.

****Please refrain from editing the spreadsheet. Due to the lack of activity, it is quite easy for me to keep it updated. In the future, I expect it to get busier again, and will ask another member to assist me. ****

Members omitted, please let me know and also PM me if you are not comfortable posting as well.

Enjoy the NEW Singapore spreadsheet. I hope it helps each of us through every stage till we are at the finish. ;D

Koifish76
Really good job on the spreadsheet, thanks! Is it possible to freeze the 2 first rows?

TUMROB

Aug 20, 2014
TUMROB said:
I am new in this forum.My wife,s application is in process from July 30, 2014.I applied in Dec 3, 2013.I don't understand why my wife still didn't get passport request.
TUMROB
Hi Shaw.THANKS for your suggesstion. I sent the email to Singapore.They told me to contact with my lawyer.Where are your wife's from?Dhaka or other.Because my wife is from Chittagong.I heard that singapore takes some time if it is out of Dhaka.But i am not sure.I can't do nothing now except waiting.
TUMROB

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
TUMROB said:
Hi Shaw.THANKS for your suggesstion. I sent the email to Singapore.They told me to contact with my lawyer.Where are your wife's from?Dhaka or other.Because my wife is from Chittagong.I heard that singapore takes some time if it is out of Dhaka.But i am not sure.I can't do nothing now except waiting.
TUMROB
Hi TUMROB,

Spouse is from Dhaka.

But we got the letter at Canadian address of Representative after 11 days. If your lawyer denied that he did not get any letter, you must tell the SVO that your lawyer did not receive the letter and ask them to sent that by email to your wife immediately. Because one month time they had allowed to your wife to do re-medical will expire very soon, inform this one too. As soon as your wife get the email ask her to rush for re-medical.

wish you luck.

Shaw.

fahimm

May 22, 2014
I just received this e-mail from SVO:

Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to the sponsorship of xxxxxx xxxxxxx in Bangladesh.
Please provide this office with the following by email or regular mail/courier.
-nikah nama in Bengali.
You must comply with the above requirements within sixty days (60) from the date of this email/letter. Failure to comply may result in the refusal of your application.
It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your or your spouse’s address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status.
To assist with the review of your documents, please quote the above file number on all pages of your correspondence and include a copy of this email/letter with your submission. In addition, please submit all documents
· in one complete segment ie gather all required items to be sent once.
Once the above have been received, we will advise the outcome of the review and any next steps (which may not be immediately upon receipt of your response). Please wait to hear from us.
We hope this information will be of assistance.
Thank you.

I have a few questions regarding this email, This is a good thing becaue it means they are starting on my case already right?

They say to let them know of any changes in employment, since applying i have gotten a new job. Some people have said that u do not need to let them know of change in job.

also if i am scanning and sending the nikah nama through email, do i need to give a print out of email and scan it again.

any help would be great thanks.

jkt2can

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request : 24-01-2014 CSQ Done : 07-03-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
2nd : 13-08-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 04-10-2013, 2nd : 18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived, Alhamdulilah!
Passport Req..
In-Process : 11-08-2014, PPR : 14-08-2014 (by email), Passport submit : 26-08-2014, reached SVO : 27-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2014
LANDED..........
11 November 2014
Koifish76 said:
It was only recently things changed, sometime this year.

According to VFS, they are handling passport measures. Should cost 620,000 Rupiah

They don't handle any other inquiries regarding PR though. I would recommend visiting the office (Kuningan City Mall, 2nd floor, Jakarta).

I couldn't paste link, but it is from the vfs Indonesia.

Hope this helps. I am using VFS in Bangkok, wife is Thai. I have decided it is the most secure method, handling passport, including from Indonesia.

Koifish76

Yes Koifish76 i checked the web. Thanks for your info and your help. i will get information from them. Good luck for you too :)

TUMROB

Aug 20, 2014
TUMROB said:
I am new in this forum.My wife,s application is in process from July 30, 2014.I applied in Dec 3, 2013.I don't understand why my wife still didn't get passport request.
TUMROB
Thanks Shaw.But how can i sure singapore send the medical for my wife?We can assume, can't we?Another thing i asked my lawyer about the medical receiving and he told me that if u receive the medical, from that receiving date u have to count 30 days.
Thanks
TUMROB

Maisha27

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
SOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
23/05/2014 ,same day status change in SCV website
Med's Done....
17/06/2014
Passport Req..
23/05/2014 and Sumit at vsf office Dhaka 22.06.2014;decision made 18.08.2014
VISA ISSUED...
14.08.2014 ;
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah 10.09.2014
I thing again I need to cancel my booking on 31st August :( it's really frustrated why singapour take tooo much time to send my passport ?????

M

mikeymyke

Maisha27 said:
I thing again I need to cancel my booking on 31st August :( it's really frustrated why singapour take tooo much time to send my passport ?????
Why did you book the flight before getting your passport back? PPR's are not a guarantee you get the visa, some people get interview requests even after PPR. This is assuming you booked the flight shortly after getting PPR, because I know you already have DM.

Koifish76

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 (ECAS)
Doc's Request.
IMM5540 29-04-2014, Intent to return 18-08-2014, PCC 26-08-2014
File Transfer...
Same day as SA. 15-07-2014
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
9/24/2014(email)...same day IP
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
fahimm said:
I just received this e-mail from SVO:

Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to the sponsorship of xxxxxx xxxxxxx in Bangladesh.
Please provide this office with the following by email or regular mail/courier.
-nikah nama in Bengali.
You must comply with the above requirements within sixty days (60) from the date of this email/letter. Failure to comply may result in the refusal of your application.
It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your or your spouse's address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status.
To assist with the review of your documents, please quote the above file number on all pages of your correspondence and include a copy of this email/letter with your submission. In addition, please submit all documents
· in one complete segment ie gather all required items to be sent once.
Once the above have been received, we will advise the outcome of the review and any next steps (which may not be immediately upon receipt of your response). Please wait to hear from us.
We hope this information will be of assistance.
Thank you.

I have a few questions regarding this email, This is a good thing becaue it means they are starting on my case already right?

They say to let them know of any changes in employment, since applying i have gotten a new job. Some people have said that u do not need to let them know of change in job.

also if i am scanning and sending the nikah nama through email, do i need to give a print out of email and scan it again.

any help would be great thanks.
I received same email. I just scanned what I had to send and replied to email, so no need to scan theirs. Don't send anything else. It will possibly slow down process. Later, you can decide whether to send them your new job details or not. I would personally, as they specifically ask you to notify them regarding any changes in "you or your spouse employment status"

Seems we are very close in the review stages. It's good news.

M

mikeymyke

Hey Koifish about your last email from Singapore VO, I think you shouldn't be worried as you're here in Canada already. And at least this means that Singapore is keeping in contact with you, despite being severely delayed for your SA at the beginning.

My wife hasn't gotten any correspondence yet from Singapore even though it seems our application is going well.

Koifish76

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 (ECAS)
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
mikeymyke said:
Why did you book the flight before getting your passport back? PPR's are not a guarantee you get the visa, some people get interview requests even after PPR. This is assuming you booked the flight shortly after getting PPR, because I know you already have DM.
Mikey your wife is coming to Canada in a week? Exciting man.

M

mikeymyke

Yeah she's going to land in Vancouver next Friday, we're going to spend the long weekend there and then return to Edmonton :)

But alas, it's "only" a visitor visa, wish it was a PR landing :(

Koifish76

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 (ECAS)
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
mikeymyke said:
Hey Koifish about your last email from Singapore VO, I think you shouldn't be worried as you're here in Canada already. And at least this means that Singapore is keeping in contact with you, despite being severely delayed for your SA at the beginning.

My wife hasn't gotten any correspondence yet from Singapore even though it seems our application is going well.
Thanks bud. It was the easiest email to send them. Feeling pretty good.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
TUMROB said:
Thanks Shaw.But how can i sure singapore send the medical for my wife?We can assume, can't we?Another thing i asked my lawyer about the medical receiving and he told me that if u receive the medical, from that receiving date u have to count 30 days.
Thanks
TUMROB
Hi TUMROB,

From SVO's email it is understandable that SVO sent a letter to your lawyer. you can tell the SVO that your lawyer did not receive any letter and ask them to sent a copy of any mail sent to the Lawyer as he did not receive any by email, to your wife immediately. This is a format letter SVO sent to everyone when it goes in process. You read the postings in this forum and you will find that everyon got this letter. Your lawyer does not know rightly . one month is counted from the date the re-medical letter is issued. Because one month time they had allowed to your wife to do re-medical will expire very soon, inform this one too.

wish you luck.

Shaw.

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
Maisha27 said:
My appication is 'in process" on 23.05.14. After redo medical, sending passport & other required docs, i m said to wait for 30 working days for visa issuance (it s said in the letter I received on 23.05.14) but until now 30 working days have passed (I submitted to VFS on 03.07.14), I haven't received any information from SVO, my ecas is still "in process". I already sent email to MP but no reply. I am very worried :( , i dont know what happened to my case. Can you give me any advice. many thanks