+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
Hi,
Can anyone please confirm me ,I have to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee to Mississauga VO?or Singapore VO? confused.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
stupidrim said:
My timeline: I applied on March 27 ,2011. then file approved at may4th and transferred to Singapore VO. Singapore received it at May13th.
My email was replied by Canadian Visa, Immigration section. Nothing from Immigration Officer yet.
Hope it will help you to get some ideas.
Now i am confuse about their reply look like CUT and PASTE
Look here is my e-mails reply but they provide me my wife file no

Ask for if they received my wife CSQ replied by Canada Visa ""Spore office received your CSQ. File is now in queue awaiting review by officer. Please wait to receive further instructions, if any, from this office."" (reply with in 6 hours)

Ask for why processing delay and replied by Immigration Section ""Processing times may vary, depending on the workload or if an interview is required. or more documentation is required.'"" ( reply with in 4 hours)

Ask for if they send AOR letter to my wife and do i need anything to send it replied by Immigration Officer ""Please be advised that we do not acknowledge receipt of permanent resident applications.

Applications are processed in the order in which they were received. You may wish to consult this website for current average processing times in this category: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

If any action is required, we will contact the applicant using the contact information provided on the application."" Took 10 days to reply

Now i am confuse about their reply look like COPY PASTE.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
stupidrim said:
Hi,
Can anyone please confirm me ,I have to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee to Mississauga VO?or Singapore VO? confused.
Mississauga if you pay at beginning and Singapore if you pay later.
Better you pay all fees at the beginning to CIC-M for avoid delay 1-2 months.

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
hi,
I wud like to take ur suggestions plz, I have heard dat singapore is a nice place to live.

What do u think, can we consider singapore to settle after canada.

Plz guide us.
thx.

shafin

Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Jan 27, 2012
i just got my GCMS notes. it's same as the last one that i got in may.

Only new thing is this:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To:xxxxxxx
Assigned By:xxxxxxx
Due Date:2011/11/21

Counterfoil Required: Yes

They look at my file in July 10th and Oct 10th. But no update, no comment, nothing about interview.
What is counterfoil required means?

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
shafin said:

Only new thing is this:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

They look at my file in July 10th and Oct 10th. But no update, no comment, nothing about interview.

I think , they will look your document again i am not sure but it could be.
One theory i understand

Once Singapore Vo received PR application the office make review if satisfy then it goes for process after 2-3 months if not satisfy then hold for another 2-3 months for second review if satisfy then goes for process if not hold again for third and final review another 2-3 months wait if still not then send for interview.

At the review they look for if those documents are real or fake, supporting documents and genius relationship.

When i send first e-mail they told me file is que for review by officer. Second mail replied by immigration officer but did not see any positive answer . I am confuse.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
shafin said:

Only new thing is this:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Shafin, one question how do you know that they look your file in july and Oct? I think mirjahan is right. We should send more documents to prove our application genuine. I am gonna send some documents with more pictures today. I hope regular mail from Canada to singapore will not take more than 10 days.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
mirjahan said:
Mississauga if you pay at beginning and Singapore if you pay later.
Better you pay all fees at the beginning to CIC-M for avoid delay 1-2 months.
Hello Mirjahan,
Thanks for your early reply. Actually i want to pay landing fees now, which i didn't pay at the beginning of my sponsorship application. Though Singapore didn't request it yet. So, My question is , will i just pay the landing fee through online and send the copy of the receipt to Singapore? or I will have to send another copy of receipt to Mississauga as well for their processing? How people normally paid landing fees who got Visas already?What is best way?

shafin

Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Jan 27, 2012
stupidrim said:
Shafin, one question how do you know that they look your file in july and Oct? I think mirjahan is right. We should send more documents to prove our application genuine. I am gonna send some documents with more pictures today. I hope regular mail from Canada to singapore will not take more than 10 days.
there was file update on that date

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
stupidrim said:
Hello Mirjahan,
Thanks for your early reply. Actually i want to pay landing fees now, which i didn't pay at the beginning of my sponsorship application. Though Singapore didn't request it yet. So, My question is , will i just pay the landing fee through online and send the copy of the receipt to Singapore? or I will have to send another copy of receipt to Mississauga as well for their processing? How people normally paid landing fees who got Visas already?What is best way?
Normally Singapore Vo will ask to pay fee once they start process . I do not know exactly. I am sure Singapore will ask to pay fee.

BubbaBlue

Aug 28, 2010
My wife has changed phone numbers several times since I sent off my application. Is there any reason to update Singapore on this, or is it unlikely that they will use her phone number to contact her. Also since I have you all here, I'm certain that my wife's medical is set to expire, her and I are going to be in Bangkok in the next few weeks can anything be gained by re-doing her medical before they request it?

Bubba

Oct 20, 2011
just found this website and hope you guy can guide me through this. can you guy tell me who to email to get an ecas number? I've sended my file since july 2010 but did not received any letter from singapore. In vn, my wife also did not received any letter at all and now i m confuse and do not know if my file has process at all. Any help or advise would be great..

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
tomgonefishing said:
just found this website and hope you guy can guide me through this. can you guy tell me who to email to get an ecas number? I've sended my file since july 2010 but did not received any letter from singapore. In vn, my wife also did not received any letter at all and now i m confuse and do not know if my file has process at all. Any help or advise would be great..
Singapore VO does not send any thing to you or your wife until passport request or remedical or interview request or more document if. Only letter you received from CIC-M Approval letter and nothing else.Only you can see update on ecas even it is not 100% accurate .Wait until if you see in process or order for CAIPS Notes. Or e-mail to Singapore VO.

j5huynh

Oct 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
12-01-2011
Passport Req..
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2011
LANDED..........
03-12-2011
yay so happy my wife just got her PPR via email. i am talking to her right now. I cannot believe it ;D. we received an update that said medical results has been received on monday and she got an email requesting for her passport tonight.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
j5huynh said:
yay so happy my wife just got her PPR via email. i am talking to her right now. I cannot believe it ;D. we received an update that said medical results has been received on monday and she got an email requesting for her passport tonight.
Congrates j5huynh. Hope next our turn