+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today Oct 16,2011. My spouse receieved a letter that she is in interview list. I thought my papers are staright forward never thought of anything like that. I applied to cpc Missisauga on last week of january 2011.

Anyone knows how long it takes to get an interview date? :(

shafin

Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Jan 27, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Today Oct 16,2011. My spouse receieved a letter that she is in interview list. I thought my papers are staright forward never thought of anything like that. I applied to cpc Missisauga on last week of january 2011.

Anyone knows how long it takes to get an interview date? :(
silenthill_ca,
your Ecas change to in process or still application received? you should order caips note and find out why they call interview. now i am waiting for my wife's interview letter.

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shafin said:
silenthill_ca,
your Ecas change to in process or still application received? you should order caips note and find out why they call interview. now i am waiting for my wife's interview letter.
E-cas still says Application received. I will order CAIPS. hope this doesnt happen for you. I dont know how long now i have to wait for interview date.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
silenthill_ca said:
E-cas still says Application received. I will order CAIPS. hope this doesnt happen for you. I dont know how long now i have to wait for interview date.
usually they take 6/7 months to fix an interview date.

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
I like to to read what is going on this thread. Keep the hopes and stay strong..
The wife is doing well in Canada and working at Tim's (Funny)

j5huynh

Oct 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2011
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
12-01-2011
Passport Req..
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2011
LANDED..........
03-12-2011
Today my wife called me while I was still sleeping. She sounded really excited and told me they finally updated our ecas. I jumped out of bed and frantically scrambled to my computer to turn it on. I signed in like I usually do and there it was, finally something new!!! I now have double line again but more importantly, PR application status changed to in process and medical has been received. Lets hope it is not a glitch again.

After many months with nothing and two emails without any reply, I even tried to call the singapore office and was greeted by an automate machine that hanged up on me. I just wanted to speak with anyone that could help me or at least show that singapore office is not operated by robots so I contacted the the high commision of canada in singapore. Again I was greeted by the same automated voice. I learned awhile back that when dealing with automated voice if all fails press 0. Anyways I was able to reach a receptionist. She was really nice untill I mentioned immigration. Her tone suddenly changed and yelled at me they do not deal with immigration and immigration will not talk to you over the phone. Now that I finally got an update at least I know they are alive and well in singapore.

Now I am just hoping my wife will not get interview. Has anyone had medical received and still placed on the interview list?

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
j5huynh said:
Today my wife called me while I was still sleeping. She sounded really excited and told me they finally updated our ecas. I jumped out of bed and frantically scrambled to my computer to turn it on. I signed in like I usually do and there it was, finally something new!!! I now have double line again but more importantly, PR application status changed to in process and medical has been received. Lets hope it is not a glitch again.

After many months with nothing and two emails without any reply, I even tried to call the singapore office and was greeted by an automate machine that hanged up on me. I just wanted to speak with anyone that could help me or at least show that singapore office is not operated by robots so I contacted the the high commision of canada in singapore. Again I was greeted by the same automated voice. I learned awhile back that when dealing with automated voice if all fails press 0. Anyways I was able to reach a receptionist. She was really nice untill I mentioned immigration. Her tone suddenly changed and yelled at me they do not deal with immigration and immigration will not talk to you over the phone. Now that I finally got an update at least I know they are alive and well in singapore.

Now I am just hoping my wife will not get interview. Has anyone had medical received and still placed on the interview list?

Congrates. Hope you will be together soon.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Singapore is moving ,, hope mine is soon but still far.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
mirjahan said:
Singapore is moving ,, hope mine is soon but still far.
It seems to me , Singapore VO is now processing files for the "End of February" applicants. It will take 2-3 weeks to start march Applicants like me. Praying for the best.

Canadianfirst

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
It seems to me , Singapore VO is now processing files for the "End of February" applicants. It will take 2-3 weeks to start march Applicants like me. Praying for the best.
We have the exact same dates of application and reception in Singapore.

Sponsor application approved March 28 2011
Application received Singapore May 13 2011
QSC sent July 12 2011

I believe that they will only start processing in January or February of 2012

I hope I am wrong

I will keep an eye on your post to see the progress

My status on E-CAS is application received. So far no change.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
j5huynh said:

good luck... by the way did u log on using your application no? i heard that ususally they dont give the file no unless u r extremely lucky.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
suva said:
usually they take 6/7 months to fix an interview date.
Hey suva, do you know approx how long to wait for visa if the interview is good?

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
stupidrim said:
Yeah, I applied in February and was told that they would be looking at our file in Novemeber.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
I wish my file will process early Jan. Want to see my wife, almost year.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
Canadianfirst said:
We have the exact same dates of application and reception in Singapore.

Sponsor application approved March 28 2011
Application received Singapore May 13 2011
QSC sent July 12 2011

I believe that they will only start processing in January or February of 2012

I hope I am wrong

I will keep an eye on your post to see the progress

My status on E-CAS is application received. So far no change.

Is there any other person within this time-period? Please keep posting your dates, it gives us little bit hope. Thanks CanadianFirst, i will update you guys asap if something changes on my e-cas.