+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore police certificate - Wait times for overseas applicants

fundacc

Dec 18, 2014
Hi All,

Can you let me know as to how long you waited for the Singapore police certificate to arrive? I got an email two weeks ago (31st August) saying that its ready to be mailed to me, but I still haven't received it by mail (as of Sep 15th). A quick check on the Singapore Post website advised 6-9 days for overseas air mail, which makes me a bit worried.

Fyi, I applied for it from Canada.

Cheers,

FA

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Hello, just saw your post.So finally how long did it take for the certificate to arrive? I am waiting on mine so your info will be of great help.
Thanks

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
I got mine in about a week. I requested one of the friend to collect the report from SPF to save the mailing time to my home country. He send me the scanned copy and later mailed the paper certificate.

I guess you can do that.

Thanks.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Thanks for your reply.

They already mailed it so i have no choice but to wait until the document arrives.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
Hi there,

How long did it take to get that email "ready to be mailed" after your application reached SPF?

My application reached Singapore SPF on Friday, 22 Jan... How long for them to process it?
Also, i sent Scotiabank draft for SGD.... hope it'll work.

Thanks!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Sep14CEC said:
Hi there,

How long did it take to get that email "ready to be mailed" after your application reached SPF?

My application reached Singapore SPF on Friday, 22 Jan... How long for them to process it?

Thanks!
Hello,
In my case they just took 1 or 2 days. you can except an email by today evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
nmeka said:
Hello,
In my case they just took 1 or 2 days. you can except an email by today evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Do you mean they issued your COC in 2 days after your application reached them, and you received "ready to be mailed" email? or is it the acknowledgement email that your application was received?

I thought they said 15 days to process!

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Sep14CEC said:
Hi there,

Thanks!
Hi Sep14CEC, did you get any acknowledgement email from Singapore for the documents you sent?
My application reached them on 22nd too and I have not heard back anything so far.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
shankargv said:
Hi Sep14CEC, did you get any acknowledgement email from Singapore for the documents you sent?
My application reached them on 22nd too and I have not heard back anything so far.
Hi shankargv - no acknowledgement email yet :-( its already 2 days!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Sep14CEC said:
Do you mean they issued your COC in 2 days after your application reached them, and you received "ready to be mailed" email? or is it the acknowledgement email that your application was received?

I thought they said 15 days to process!
Yeah i received the email saying that my coc is ready to be mailed in 2 days after they received the application. I am still waiting for my mail to arrive.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
nmeka said:
Yeah i received the email saying that my coc is ready to be mailed in 2 days after they received the application. I am still waiting for my mail to arrive.
Wow! that's fast like i thought Singapore would be .... lets hope others and I are as lucky as you :) ... Btw, wondering if they send a scanned copy of COC via email before they post snail mail... Did you ask them? I have requested in my appeal form, but lets see if they grant my request.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Sep14CEC said:
Wow! that's fast like i thought Singapore would be .... lets hope others and I are as lucky as you :) ... Btw, wondering if they send a scanned copy of COC via email before they post snail mail... Did you ask them? I have requested in my appeal form, but lets see if they grant my request.
NO SCANNED COPY SENT TO EMAIL, I DIDN'T REQUEST FOR ONE. HOPEFULLY IF THEY SEND YOU, YOU ARE IN LUCK.

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
nmeka said:
NO SCANNED COPY SENT TO EMAIL, I DIDN'T REQUEST FOR ONE. HOPEFULLY IF THEY SEND YOU, YOU ARE IN LUCK.
Well, so far, i haven't heard anything from them, since my courier reached them last Friday, 22 Jan!

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Sep14CEC said:
Well, so far, i haven't heard anything from them, since my courier reached them last Friday, 22 Jan!
I applied on Jan 22 as well and just got an email that the certificate is ready to be mailed. Yay !! Your's will come soon too :)