+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore office - Spousal Sponsorship (Vietnam to Quebec)

quebecvietnam

Feb 24, 2013
Hanoi, Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Doc's Request.
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-08-2013
Med's Request
Med's done!
Med's Done....
18-07-2013
Interview........
waived! :)
Passport Req..
Req.nov 2013, sent 06-01-2014!
VISA ISSUED...
P.R approved! (04-02-2014) passport received 10-02-2014! :D
Hi everyone, I posted this in another section but didn't get much answers so Im taking my luck here ;)

So, my vietnamese husband is applying for PR (family sponsorship), we both live in Vietnam. We applied back in July 2013 and after getting the OK for me to sponsor and the OK from province of Quebec, we reived a letter from Singapore office stating (word for word) this:

your appication for permanent resident visa is nearly complete. in order to proceed towards with issuance of your p.r visa with minimal delay, you must follow the steps outlined below

...blablabla...

you are also required to submit additional documents to our office. the required documents are listed below. you will want to begin preparing those documents now. wait six weeks after completing your medical examination and all required lab tests, then submit all the documents in one envelope, together with your passport to this office.

required documents:
-original good conduct certificate ...blablabla...
-4 passport sized photos
-completed IMM5669

***we were NOT asked to make a new medical exam

SO does that mean my husband's interview has been waived as they are asking for his passport already?!? also, why are they asking again for the good conduct certificate (we sent it to them , the original one and the translation, 4 and a half months ago! This paper is really a pain to get in this country too! We also did send the IMM5669 paper and the passport photos...

Also, back in Aug.2013, they sent an email asking to send a few papers (that we had sent them already), but this time only by email and only copies were required so that wasn't very difficult. So I don't know I have a feeling maybe they lost some of the papers...?

Any other applicants from Vietnam (spousal sponsorship?) Waiting to hear from you guys... Thanks!