+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC Status Help

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All, I am expecting an ITA in the next draw. I need to get COC from Singapore. I have one basic question. Can we start the process once we get the ITA? I see some of them mentioned that they received a request letter from IRCC. When and how do we get this request letter? could you pls clarify?
You need to start the process as soon as possible. Once you get ITA you get limited time to submit the docs and sometimes the docs are not received on time. This also leads to a delay. The best approach is to submit all docs at the time of ITA and does not give an officer an excuse to put your file on delay. Rest is your call.

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
You need to start the process as soon as possible. Once you get ITA you get limited time to submit the docs and sometimes the docs are not received on time. This also leads to a delay. The best approach is to submit all docs at the time of ITA and does not give an officer an excuse to put your file on delay. Rest is your call.
thanks for your response. any idea about the request letter from IRCC to apply for Singapore COC?

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Hi,

Did your status changed since? I'm in the same boat, it's 'Approved' since 11th of April and nothing since, no email, no change to 'Issued'.

Dates (all dates are in 2023):
9th March - Got letter from IRCC (dated 17th Nov 2022)
9th March - Appeal
10th March - Appeal successful
10th March - Apply for CoC
11th March - Request for fingerprint
11th March - fingerprint done and sent to Singapore via DHL.
20th March - fingerprint delivered via DHL to SPF in Singapore
30th March - In progress status on SPF website
10th April - Sent email to SPF to ask for information (they replied on 18th April saying it's approved and will be sent via mail)
11th April - Approved

I sent an email on 24th April to ask why it's not yet 'Issued', and I haven't heard back from them yet.
Hi, I see you got letter from IRCC. Did you not use the ITA letter/checklist document (where it asks for Singapore PCC) to submit an appeal? Could you pls let me know how did you get the letter from IRCC?

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Yes, use ITA and checklist. Checklist will show that you need Singapore Police certificate.
Thanks for the response. It's been 4 days (2 business days) since I submitted my appeal. May I know how many days does it take to get the apporval?

Mkila

Jul 13, 2022
Hi All,
I am looking for some inputs if anyone has faced this issue.
My COC appeal has been approved. When I am applying for COC through the portal, it takes me to the CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT page where the data is not getting pulled properly for some of them from the Appeal request.

For example, I originally selected the below as "CANADA", but I see the below as empty on the Confirmation page. However my COC appeal form shows all the details.

Country Requesting COC from SPF : *

Also, the Highest Education and one of the three reasons for Migration Purpose also seem to be missing. Can I assume this as a technical glitch and proceed with applying COC? Really appreciate your input.

yashwanthsg

Nov 13, 2023
Yes, That was the solution. Photo needs to be brought to 400x514 pixel.
Hi shuklaab, I tried to reduce the photo to 400x514 but still getting same issue "gateway timeout". Is there anything that I need to check? all the documents are less than 200kb

yashwanthsg

Nov 13, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to submit eAppeal on Singapore Police COC appeal portal and I am not able to go beyond document upload tab. When I am uploading all my documents (Photo, ITA letter & checklist, Passport, Front & Back side of EP), it's throwing 503 gateway timeout error. I have tried multiple times in past 4-5 days and every time it's not going beyond this page. Did you also face similar issue? Any suggested resolution?
Hi, I am facing the same issue. Can let me know how to resolve the issue?

shuklaab

Oct 2, 2023
Hi shuklaab, I tried to reduce the photo to 400x514 but still getting same issue "gateway timeout". Is there anything that I need to check? all the documents are less than 200kb
Hope it got resolved for you. Just make sure that pixels are correct and files are not big, it should work then.

Dec 5, 2023
Hi All, I am expecting an ITA in the next draw. I need to get COC from Singapore. I have one basic question. Can we start the process once we get the ITA? I see some of them mentioned that they received a request letter from IRCC. When and how do we get this request letter? could you pls clarify?

you can start the process already. ive just sent my documents to SPF for my COC. ive emailed them regarding this matter and a SINP Approval letter will suffice to get a COC. so im assuming any PNP approval letter from a different province will do. no need to wait for the letter coming from the IRCC to apply for the COC..

prexxxter

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, I am facing the same issue. Can let me know how to resolve the issue?
If it
Hi All,
I am looking for some inputs if anyone has faced this issue.
My COC appeal has been approved. When I am applying for COC through the portal, it takes me to the CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT page where the data is not getting pulled properly for some of them from the Appeal request.

For example, I originally selected the below as "CANADA", but I see the below as empty on the Confirmation page. However my COC appeal form shows all the details.

Country Requesting COC from SPF : *

Also, the Highest Education and one of the three reasons for Migration Purpose also seem to be missing. Can I assume this as a technical glitch and proceed with applying COC? Really appreciate your input.
Try to use another browser. If the error persists, you can try to email SPF shared email address and inquire about the technical issue.

Mar 21, 2021
Hi All
Does Singapore spf accepts RCMP Fingerprint Form C-216C or we need to use the fingerprint form available on their website?