+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC processing time

swtcici

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi guys,
did anyone applied Singapore COC recently and got it successfully ? Could you please share the timeline?

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey - I'm currently applying for one right now. I just received an email that it got approved so now it's the matter of waiting for the mailed copy (I reside outside of Singapore). It took them 4 business days from the receipt of fingerprints (final step) to finish processing.

My timeline so far:
- 9/17: obtain ITA
- 9/17: submit an appeal for Singapore COC as a non-citizen outside the US
- 9/22: receive appeal approval
- 9/22: applied for COC and made payment
- 9/23: obtained e-mail confirmation and payment receipt
- 9/23: obtained fingerprints and mailed to Singapore (via Fedex with ETA delivery 9/28)
- 9/28: fingerprints delivered to Singapore office
- 10/1: COC approved (received e-mail)

rq907

Oct 14, 2020
Hey - I'm currently applying for one right now. I just received an email that it got approved so now it's the matter of waiting for the mailed copy (I reside outside of Singapore). It took them 4 business days from the receipt of fingerprints (final step) to finish processing.

My timeline so far:
- 9/17: obtain ITA
- 9/17: submit an appeal for Singapore COC as a non-citizen outside the US
- 9/22: receive appeal approval
- 9/22: applied for COC and made payment
- 9/23: obtained e-mail confirmation and payment receipt
- 9/23: obtained fingerprints and mailed to Singapore (via Fedex with ETA delivery 9/28)
- 9/28: fingerprints delivered to Singapore office
- 10/1: COC approved (received e-mail)
Hi there,
Did you receive any update about your mail yet? My COC got approved on Sep 29, and then the mail was dispatched to CA on Oct 1 from Singapore post, and now it's been 2 weeks but I still cannot find the tracking number on Canada Post yet. So I would like to ask if you have the same situation?
Thanks!

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi there,
Did you receive any update about your mail yet? My COC got approved on Sep 29, and then the mail was dispatched to CA on Oct 1 from Singapore post, and now it's been 2 weeks but I still cannot find the tracking number on Canada Post yet. So I would like to ask if you have the same situation?
Thanks!
unfortunay, still waiting forthe mail. Will keep you posted.. I didn’t get any tracking info. Just an estimate that it will take two to three weeks. I’m in the US

rq907

Oct 14, 2020
unfortunay, still waiting forthe mail. Will keep you posted.. I didn’t get any tracking info. Just an estimate that it will take two to three weeks. I’m in the US
ok thanks, lemme know if u get your mail, i'll let u know too if i get it.
Thanks

Reactions: star_juu

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
My wife and I got our CoC recently and we stay in Singapore. Our timelines are as below

- 10/04: submitted an appeal for Singapore COC as a non-citizen residing in SG
- 10/06: received appeal approval
- 10/06: applied for COC, made payment and booked appointment for fingerprints
- 10/09: submitted our finger prints at the Police Cantonment and received our CoC right away

Reactions: star_juu

malyn_g

Jul 18, 2018
Hi there,
Thanks!
Hi,
Just want to ask if you have received your COC? How long did it take to receive the COC after it was dispatched from Singapore? Mine was dispatched 16 days ago to CA and until now I’m still waiting.

Thanks

rq907

Oct 14, 2020
Hi,
Just want to ask if you have received your COC? How long did it take to receive the COC after it was dispatched from Singapore? Mine was dispatched 16 days ago to CA and until now I’m still waiting.

Thanks
Unfortunately, i believe it gets lost... So I applied for a duplicated one and asked my friend's friend's friend to help me pick up in Singapore and scaned for me. no good comment on Canada Post

malyn_g

Jul 18, 2018
Unfortunately, i believe it gets lost... So I applied for a duplicated one and asked my friend's friend's friend to help me pick up in Singapore and scaned for me. no good comment on Canada Post
Thanks! Sad to know that it happened. I will try to wait few more days and if it doesn’t get delivered will do the same. How long did it take them to process the duplicate and what documents did you provide to your friend for pick up?
Thanks, again.

ryanlgw

Oct 28, 2020
Thanks! Sad to know that it happened. I will try to wait few more days and if it doesn’t get delivered will do the same. How long did it take them to process the duplicate and what documents did you provide to your friend for pick up?
Thanks, again.

Have you received COC mail yet ?

INSGCA

Jan 14, 2021
My wife and I got our CoC recently and we stay in Singapore. Our timelines are as below

- 10/04: submitted an appeal for Singapore COC as a non-citizen residing in SG
- 10/06: received appeal approval
- 10/06: applied for COC, made payment and booked appointment for fingerprints
- 10/09: submitted our finger prints at the Police Cantonment and received our CoC right away
Did you get any confirmation email/sms at the time of appeal submission? Or did you straightaway get approval email 2 days later?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did you get any confirmation email/sms at the time of appeal submission? Or did you straightaway get approval email 2 days later?
Its been long, I don't remember exactly. When I check my inbox I don't see any confirmation email. So I guess, it should be straightway approval email.