+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC (or any PCC) x Statutory declaration - any success cases?

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again! Needing some expert advice.

Has anyone who has been unable to provide a PCC managed to get an approval from cic by providing a statutory declaration instead?

My husband needs a Singaporean PCC, which requires the local ID number, which he has lost and does not know the number. He flew there to try to sort this out and the entity that gives the ID for students said they are unable to comply, because the id number is secret (even with him presenting all documents proving he is himself!).

He is going to try anyway at SPF to get the pcc without the FIN, but it's unlikely that it will work.

That's why I ask if anyone here got PR providing a statutory declaration instead of a

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think everybody, include myself have the FIN number saved. Did he try to check all of his email, photos or iBanking? Maybe there will be some hint.

Just a head up, he will need the scanning of his student/employment pass to appeal for COC

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think everybody, include myself have the FIN number saved. Did he try to check all of his email, photos or iBanking? Maybe there will be some hint.

Just a head up, he will need the scanning of his student/employment pass to appeal for COC
That was back in 2005. No cloud, mobiles snapping photos or email backups. He just doesn't remember his FIN nor he has any documentation stating the number.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That was back in 2005. No cloud, mobiles snapping photos or email backups. He just doesn't remember his FIN nor he has any documentation stating the number.
Sorry to hear about that. The best thing to do now is knocking every door he can. Hopefully, he is still keeping the passport number last time when he was in Singapore.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Considering all the efforts you have gone through, I think you would have to have a pretty mean officer to reject your app if you document all the effort in a LOE. Can't harm to also include the statutory declaration.