+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC experience

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
yes COC is accepted by IRCC. you can refer Singapore Police website for detailed steps on COC from Singapore.
Thanks for your response. I am also waiting for my COC to get it delivered at my Canada address. Used ITA to appeal, they approved it.

currently for COC Ref number, status is approved post I sent my fingerprints. How much time it took for you to get the COC delivered in Canada after status is approved?

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Just the COC was uploaded
And can you please let me know when was your AOR date and by when your PR got approved? Also, do you suggest to write any LOE telling IRCC we used ITA letter or not required? Both for me and my wife its approved based on my ITA letter and now we are waiting for our COC

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Since you mentioned ADR... Ive applied COC using ITA I need to submit PR application by Jan 9th. If I dont get update by then should I go ahead and submit the application and can send update on the COC later
Hi Dear,

Does your COC accepted by IRCC for PR application which you got with the use of ITA Letter?

If yes, did you write any LOE as well or just uploaded COC directly and it got accepted by IRCC?

I am also waiting to get my COC based on ITA letter, so your inputs will help me.

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
I appealed post ITA and appeal got approved.. need to apply now.
But im curious if singapore coc can wait post PR submission or if its required for submission
Hi Dear,

Does your COC accepted by IRCC for PR application which you got with the use of ITA Letter?

If yes, did you write any LOE as well or just uploaded COC directly and it got accepted by IRCC?

I am also waiting to get my COC based on ITA letter, so your inputs will help me.

rushi2910

Oct 3, 2023
And can you please let me know when was your AOR date and by when your PR got approved? Also, do you suggest to write any LOE telling IRCC we used ITA letter or not required? Both for me and my wife its approved based on my ITA letter and now we are waiting for our COC
my AOR was 01Nov2023, PR process is in progress currently.
i just uploaded the COC after receiving it by mail from SG and the same was approved..

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
my AOR was 01Nov2023, PR process is in progress currently.
i just uploaded the COC after receiving it by mail from SG and the same was approved..
Thanks a lot for your response. Just double confirming, you got your COC which was uploaded, based on ITA letter only?

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Thanks a lot. My COC is approved and got below email from SPF. Not sure, how many days it will take from here to get it delivered at my Canada address.

We refer to your application for a Certificate of Clearance (COC). We are pleased to inform that the application has been approved.

2. Your COC will be mailed in about 2 days to your postal address, as indicated during your application. It may take 2-3 weeks to reach you, depending on your local postage services. For a Singapore address, it may take between 3 to 5 working days to reach you.

TennisFan80

Mar 27, 2024
Thanks for your information.
Thanks a lot. My COC is approved and got below email from SPF. Not sure, how many days it will take from here to get it delivered at my Canada address.

We refer to your application for a Certificate of Clearance (COC). We are pleased to inform that the application has been approved.

2. Your COC will be mailed in about 2 days to your postal address, as indicated during your application. It may take 2-3 weeks to reach you, depending on your local postage services. For a Singapore address, it may take between 3 to 5 working days to reach you.
Hello, has anyone had problems with the Singaporean COC website? I received approval for my appeal, however when I go to submit my COC it states that I must login again. I have flagged this issue with Singapore and it has been 3 weeks. I am concerned regarding the timeframe, since I only have 60 days to submit my background check from Singapore & I need to mail my fingerprints to Singapore and have them processed.

I am an American and used to live in Singapore, all of my other paperwork for Canadian immigration is completed except for this part, including my background check.

At what point can I write in to Canadian Immigration and share with them my documentation that Singapore is not processing my background check (I have all the email communication saved.)