+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Simplified july 08 Sent full Application in May 09

B

belize

hello,

I sent my full application at local office mid of may but no reply yet when i see ecas showing process but i sent my ielts result via email mid of june and hard copy by mail begining of june register mail now kindly sugess me whats going on with my application any idea.

Thanks all of you guys in advance.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
belize said:
hello,

I sent my full application at local office mid of may but no reply yet when i see ecas showing process but i sent my ielts result via email mid of june and hard copy by mail begining of june register mail now kindly sugess me whats going on with my application any idea.

Thanks all of you guys in advance.
Your case is being processed and I hope it will be positive.

What is your NOC code & job title ?

Good luck.

SYED

B

belize

Thank you so much for your wish and reply my code is 4131 and college instructor.

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi syed
My sis sent her application and reached sydney on beginig on May 2009, still she did not receve anything yet. her NOC is 4131
and my other sis same NOc 4131 she sent her full application on local visa office on end of May 2009 and no news so for for her too.
how much time it takes for botheach one of them?

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
strong said:
Hi syed
My sis sent her application and reached sydney on beginig on May 2009, still she did not receve anything yet. her NOC is 4131
and my other sis same NOc 4131 she sent her full application on local visa office on end of May 2009 and no news so for for her too.
how much time it takes for botheach one of them?
Dear strong
Did you check your courier ? They must have the record whether NS office received it or not. If they received it do not worry, sometimes it may take time to get AOR.

Moreover you may check the bank where the DDs were made, if CIC encash it. Encashment is a sign of receiving your AOR next.

Good luck.

SYED

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear syed
yes I DD is encashed 20 days after sydney recived my sis application. she didn't provid an email address sydney has just her mailing address, and phones #
I think she has to wait as well caz she applied from overseas might be take more time caz syria office is bussyest office I think !!!!!!!!!
Thanks

jenny999

Star Member
Mar 18, 2009
belize pls specify your timeline and the office from where you applied. Did you ever apply for CAIPS notes? Did they ever give you a broguht forward date?

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
Dear syed
any response fromsydney about our cases not under 38 applied between 28feb to 28 nov

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
malli said:
Dear syed
any response fromsydney about our cases not under 38 applied between 28feb to 28 nov
not yet. although the cases might be refusal, but we must wait to see what happen next. I think ministry of immigration may review their requirements.

Pls go through the following link specially the last line and let me know your comment.

http://www.canadavisa.com/beyond-38-qualifying-occupations-for-federal-skilled-worker.html

Good luck.

SYED