hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya, u sud write to vo.

Kunwar11 said:
hi frnds i didnt get any news from VO so far so should i send an enquiry .Also IMP ,i was called my my nick name in my work place so my employer might have forgot my real name when replying the VO ,i had filled the form while applying about the second name but my agent didnt give any imp to it ,i had published a book with my nick name with my photo which is with me know can i do something now? plz help me frnds

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Kunwar11 said:
hi frnds i didnt get any news from VO so far so should i send an enquiry .Also IMP ,i was called my my nick name in my work place so my employer might have forgot my real name when replying the VO ,i had filled the form while applying about the second name but my agent didnt give any imp to it ,i had published a book with my nick name with my photo which is with me know can i do something now? plz help me frnds

Often Visa office makes phone call to current employer............did your current employer receive any verification call???????? if yes than forget about the past employer verification call that does not so much important.................

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
awai ali said:
Often Visa office makes phone call to current employer............did your current employer receive any verification call???????? if yes than forget about the past employer verification call that does not so much important.................
. No mate , iam working in a diff field here at the moment , my ex employer did get a call n created a mess . Thnks

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnt wry, chck pm.

Kunwar11 said:
. No mate , iam working in a diff field here at the moment , my ex employer did get a call n created a mess . Thnks

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Dear friends ,sry to bother u again ,(1) i had sent an enquiry to Sydney visa office but i got the following response

Dear Sir/Madam

This emails refers to your letter dayed 5 May 2012 received by the Sydney, Australia visa ofifce.

Please note that the Centralized Intake Office is located in the city of Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. This city is not the same as Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. I am writing to you from the Consulate General of Canada, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

I regret being unable to help you with your query. If you have any questions for the Centralized Intake Office (Sydney Nova Scotia), please write to them directly at the address below. Note that we cannot transfer your message or enquire on your behalf with the Centralized Intake Office (Sydney Nova Scotia). The Centralized Intake Office (Sydney, Nova Scotia) does not accept telephone calls.

Email: Cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

We also ask that you refrain from writing back to this address as further messages will be left unanswered.

Thank you for your interest in Canada and your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration
sydney.immigration@international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 9364 3050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 9364 3099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harringto

(2) My agent was cancelled long ago and appeared my local mailing address in the application status but suddenly i got my agent's address back in my application status .anybody any ideas/help/suggestion for above mentioned problems.Thanks in advance.

bountyhunter123

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kunwar11 said:
Dear friends ,sry to bother u again ,(1) i had sent an enquiry to Sydney visa office but i got the following response

Dear Sir/Madam

This emails refers to your letter dayed 5 May 2012 received by the Sydney, Australia visa ofifce.

Please note that the Centralized Intake Office is located in the city of Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. This city is not the same as Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. I am writing to you from the Consulate General of Canada, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

I regret being unable to help you with your query. If you have any questions for the Centralized Intake Office (Sydney Nova Scotia), please write to them directly at the address below. Note that we cannot transfer your message or enquire on your behalf with the Centralized Intake Office (Sydney Nova Scotia). The Centralized Intake Office (Sydney, Nova Scotia) does not accept telephone calls.

Email: Cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

We also ask that you refrain from writing back to this address as further messages will be left unanswered.

Sincerely,

sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca

(2) My agent was cancelled long ago and appeared my local mailing address in the application status but suddenly i got my agent's address back in my application status .anybody any ideas/help/suggestion for above mentioned problems.Thanks in advance.
Hey Kunwar
Can you please tell me when did your employer got call from VO? I mean before medical or after medical??

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
bountyhunter123 said:
Hey Kunwar
Can you please tell me when did your employer got call from VO? I mean before medical or after medical??
before medical mate

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Kunwar11 said:

Dear Sir/Madam

Email: Cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca

anybody any comments please???/

bountyhunter123

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kunwar11 said:
anybody any comments please???/
See few things, I want to tell you very brief.
They call to check and confirm the experience letters
Things they wont compromise on
1-Your employer denies employing you
2-Years are told incorrectly
3-Job description written doesnt correlate with the JD by your employer.
If only dates are mismatched initially, but later CONFIRMED correctly it wont bother you. Since you got calls before Medicals than I believe that there is no problem.
Regarding your queries sent thru emails and the reply you got from VO. Honestly they dont bother about it. You are lucky, keep your fingers crossed. Hope you will hear some good news soon.
I hope this helps. Trust me. Most important thing is 1-Confirmation of Job, 2-The year in which you did job.

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
bountyhunter123 said:
See few things, I want to tell you very brief.
They call to check and confirm the experience letters
Things they wont compromise on
1-Your employer denies employing you
2-Years are told incorrectly
3-Job description written doesnt correlate with the JD by your employer.
If only dates are mismatched initially, but later CONFIRMED correctly it wont bother you. Since you got calls before Medicals than I believe that there is no problem.
Regarding your queries sent thru emails and the reply you got from VO. Honestly they dont bother about it. You are lucky, keep your fingers crossed. Hope you will hear some good news soon.
I hope this helps. Trust me. Most important thing is 1-Confirmation of Job, 2-The year in which you did job. .Thanks frn , lets c what goes ahead.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddy, I offered u my help, if u rem, but u didnt avail it.

any ways, see my sign line n contact me.

tc.

Kunwar11 said:

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
hope_life said:
buddy, I offered u my help, if u rem, but u didnt avail it.

any ways, see my sign line n contact me.

tc.
Hi mate , yup ,i do remember you ,when you had offered ur help i had asked to u ,how can u help me mate,and again i am asking the same .i think we are linked to skype too ,so u can send me msg here or at skype .willing to tlk to u soon in skype soon.thanks

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Kunwar11 said:
Hi frns, after a long wait my employer got a call from VO about my experience who replied to VO iam still teaching in his college . When questioned by VO about the dates i.e 2007-2009 in my exp letter he was speechless n forwaded the call to his secretery who is new n doesnt know me , finally forwarded the call to coordinator who simply tried to correct his mistake. Iam vry much worried , its a heavy blow for me in fact. Anybody any idea plz? Thanks
you don't need to worry about that.

One of my friend got verification call and VO call his finance director ( he signed the Exp letter). Director told VO that he don't know perfact date. please call me after half an hour. :) and he is in canada right now.

means they knows that how can he knows perfect date of joining???

so don't worry.

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
rawaljignesh82 said:
you don't need to worry about that.

One of my friend got verification call and VO call his finance director ( he signed the Exp letter). Director told VO that he don't know perfact date. please call me after half an hour. :) and he is in canada right now.

means they knows that how can he knows perfect date of joining???

so don't worry.
Thanks mate,hope so.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,

send me a req on skype, catch me 9-10pm(indian time).

tc.

Kunwar11 said:
Hi mate , yup ,i do remember you ,when you had offered ur help i had asked to u ,how can u help me mate,and again i am asking the same .i think we are linked to skype too ,so u can send me msg here or at skype .willing to tlk to u soon in skype soon.thanks