+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Siblings

smiley_jeu

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
hi guys,

If my sister does t have a work experience at all and shes in US but she can make the point in express entry can she still apply?
Or at least 1 year work experience is mandatory?

Thanks

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
No.

Her profile would be deemed ineligible.
Dear Delpiero
i ve recived my brother docs from canada he has sent me lease doc whihc is infact assignment letter bcz my brother has been assigned as an assignee..do i need to get this notarized from my brother lives in canada...is it mandatory...??

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
what's your question??
i ve recived my brother docs from canada he has sent me lease doc whihc is infact assignment letter bcz my brother has been assigned as an assignee..do i need to get this notarized from my brother lives in canada...is it mandatory...??

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
yes I saw that but what does it mean? what are you talking about? what do you mean by assignee?

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
yes I saw that but what does it mean? what are you talking about? what do you mean by assignee?
Ok tell u in detail...as per CIC requirement if i claim siblings points so i need to show his/her lease docs as well...i ve received lease doc from my brother which is in xerox copy form he said his assignor has given him photocopy....in canada i can be assigned a home as living purpose...infact my brother is not directly a tenant but he has been assigned a home as living purpose from his assignor who is a real tenant of this house....in agreement doc my brother name is given as assignee which is fine...but the doc is in xerox copy form...he has also given me original copy of his utility bill and citizenship card and all other docs only lease doc is in photocopy form....is it good to upload photocopy or shoul i get it notarized from canada or or notarization is mandatory????

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
can't he just scan it and mail it to you? What does it say when you click on the Help button next to the upload field? I honestly have no clue what you mean by assignor. Better wait for people who know now that you've given more details.
Ok tell u in detail...as per CIC requirement if i claim siblings points so i need to show his/her lease docs as well...i ve received lease doc from my brother which is in xerox copy form he said his assignor has given him photocopy....in canada i can be assigned a home as living purpose...infact my brother is not directly a tenant but he has been assigned a home as living purpose from his assignor who is a real tenant of this house....in agreement doc my brother name is given as assignee which is fine...but the doc is in xerox copy form...he has also given me original copy of his utility bill and citizenship card and all other docs only lease doc is in photocopy form....is it good to upload photocopy or shoul i get it notarized from canada or or notarization is mandatory????

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
can't he just scan it and mail it to you? What does it say when you click on the Help button next to the upload field? I honestly have no clue what you mean by assignor. Better wait for people who know now that you've given more details.
he has sent scan copy but its in photocy form..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
well can't he scan the original and send it to you? What are the requirements for this document? Better to send a colored scan after all play on the safe side. But again, double check the requirements. I don't know what they are for this case.
he has sent scan copy but its in photocy form..

Reactions: moonarch

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
My brother got his pr very recent less than 15 days
what documents should we submit if we are calming points for sibling
  • You need to submit documents that prove he has officially claimed his PR (usually this is the back and front of the PR Card) but I doubt he will have this if he's only had PR for 15 days...I don't know if CIC will accept only his signed COPR as evidence...
  • You need to provide documents showing your relationship (birth certificates with the same parents' names on them, or, failing the parents' names, documents to show how you're related through your parents (marriage certificates, adoption papers, etc.)
  • You need to show documents proving that your brother is physically residing in Canada (e.g. rental agreements, utility bills and bank statements with his Canadian residential address on them). Is he living there yet?