+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Showing property (Houes) as proff of Funds while sending complete application...

ziaminator

Aug 27, 2009
Hi, (Sorry for repeated question, but i am confused)

As mentioned in EG7.pdf...

"Indicate the amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have. This amount can include the value of any property that you own, but should not include jewellery, cars or other personal assets."

So that means, I think one can include property's value (house / apartment value). But i am not sure what are its conditions. Anyone pls guide.

- Should that property be on applicant's name ?
- What profs should applicant provide (Eg: registration paper or House, utility bills on applicant name, etc) ?
- Will i have to mention that once i will move, i will sell this property ?
- Should I write its estimated cost in CAD ?

Pls Advise.

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Moveable properties are only considered. Cash, jewelry, cars, bonds, mutual funds, fixed deposits are some examples of movable properties. Now exclude what they excluded and consider the rest. They won't buy your vouch for selling your house off after getting visa. Remember, fund declaration plays a very important role towards successful application.

shareit

Star Member
Aug 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2013
Even I have declared my funds assuming that I can show my house ownership. I anyway intend to sell it off before moving to Canada and carry atleast CAD 20k when I travel. Now, if I cannot show house property in proof of funds, I am in a soup!

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
omwalmah said:
hi joy4u
just wondering if this is your own thought or you have experience with such issues
Got this as response of my query from CHC New Delhi. You better check it out with any lawyer. Go to trackitt.com and post your query mentioning Camilla's name. She is an immigration consultant from Canada and offers suggestion for free in that forum.