+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I upload my transcript or letter of graduation or BOTH???

lisa2015

May 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

Just a single query regarding my PGWP application :-

During eligibility questionnaire fill-up for my PGWP, I selected transcript as an option for :-
"Which document have you received stating that you have completed all the requirements for your program of study?"

Now while uploading the documents, can I upload transcripts and letter of graduation in one pdf file??

Many Thanks :)

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Yes, should not be a problem if you upload both in a pdf
Afterall visa officers are also humans, if they have time they can read both, if not than they can skip
No harm in uploading both

lisa2015

May 29, 2015
shagunsangwan said:
Yes, should not be a problem if you upload both in a pdf
Afterall visa officers are also humans, if they have time they can read both, if not than they can skip
No harm in uploading both
Also, can you answer me what to fill in "Details of Intended work in Canada" section?
There are many fields in there, I will really appreciate if you can check the form and tell me what to fill in each field?

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
lisa2015 said:
Also, can you answer me what to fill in "Details of Intended work in Canada" section?
There are many fields in there, I will really appreciate if you can check the form and tell me what to fill in each field?
yes sure, i am not an expert but i can surely give a second opinion. i have sent you my email in message