+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I upload criminal record document NOW? Or Wait?

sw6lee

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Hi guys,

I have from RCMP my criminal record check document, but I'm not sure if I should post it now or wait. I'm going on vacation to the States next week, and coming back early Jan 2018. I'm thinking they won't request anything else while I'm gone, but not sure 100%.

I applied for the CEC EE application on Nov 6, and I was asked for the fingerprinting to be done about week or two later. Then today I have the RCMP document received in my mailbox. Do you think I should upload it now? Or do you think I should wait till I come back? I still got time after I come back to upload it.

What happens when the status changes while I'm in the States? My work permit is still valid for a while though. I'm just a little paranoid.

Thanks for your help in advance.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
So they asked for the RCMP BGC, you received it and are now wondering if you should upload it now or when you get back?

The longer you take to provide the necessary documents needed to process your application the longer it will take for your application to be approved.

sw6lee

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
So they asked for the RCMP BGC, you received it and are now wondering if you should upload it now or when you get back?

The longer you take to provide the necessary documents needed to process your application the longer it will take for your application to be approved.
I know that. Thats why i asked what happens if the status changes while I’m in US? What if they ask for my passport copies and photos while im there?

Reactions: Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I know that. Thats why i asked what happens if the status changes while I’m in US? What if they ask for my passport copies and photos while im there?
They give you 30 days when you get PPR

Reactions: sw6lee